Webb

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2018 11:08 AM

Per Instagram Cooper Webb broke his Tibia. What are the odds we have seen him on a Yamaha for the last time?

Photo

|

4/15/2018 11:39 AM

Not the last time we see him on that bike.......

|

4/15/2018 11:45 AM

God's plan... oh my. whistling

|

4/15/2018 11:55 AM

Park and Huck wrote:

Yeah, it's a real shame he has a different viewpoint than you.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

4/15/2018 12:07 PM

What's the typical recovery time for a fractured tibia?

|

4/15/2018 12:07 PM

Park and Huck wrote:

SKlein wrote:

It's beyond ridiculous, laughable actually. But we digress... hope he's back sometime during Outdoors.

|

4/15/2018 12:09 PM

Scull79 wrote:

What's the typical recovery time for a fractured tibia?

Google says 12 to 16 weeks. Moto, I have no idea.

|

4/15/2018 12:10 PM

hes been good this year on the yamaha he will be back at some point in the first half of the outdoors if i had to guess and i cant see yamaha letting him go if he didn't get hurt this year i feel like he would of been a solid 3-5 guy closer to 3 give him some time and a solid year and he will battle for wins.

|

4/15/2018 12:13 PM

Paging Josh Hill again ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

|

4/15/2018 12:16 PM

Not to try to ignite a Yamaha shit fest but he still doesn't look super comfortable on that bike. Seems like right when he starts riding that thing he gets hurt.

|

4/15/2018 12:23 PM

Why Yamaha would not put AP23 on the 450 is beyond me. Perfect fit for the summer with him and Barcia

|

4/15/2018 12:39 PM

Park and Huck wrote:

SKlein wrote:

Park and Huck wrote:

It's beyond ridiculous, laughable actually. But we digress... hope he's back sometime during Outdoors.

Maybe he should go for a healing.

|

4/15/2018 12:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 12:57 PM

Atheist: Religious people are always cramming their views down peoples throats

Also atheist: *someone even mentions god/higher power in monologue* ^^^^^^^^^^

They sure have a lot to say about something the don’t believe in lol

|

4/15/2018 1:08 PM

People who needlessly attack other religions or spiritual viewpoints are just miserable people.

|

4/15/2018 1:10 PM

Quite to the contrary Below Average Joe, quite to the contrary.

In fact, if he gave me a follow on IG I'd let him know there too, as he sees fit to let us know there's a higher power at work, paying undue amounts of attention to an average athlete's career in a minor domestic sport... Now, if Ronaldo or Messi, Federer or Serena, or even Tiger were to make those claims, I could at least consider it for a moment. I mean, I'm sure even god has time for some couch sitting to take in the odd major sporting event?

And yes, I live in Bible Belt USA atm... never ceases to amaze me.

|

4/15/2018 1:12 PM

ferd22 wrote:

People who needlessly attack other religions or spiritual viewpoints are just miserable people.

Lol. Oh my. Keep telling yourself that fella. laughing

|

4/15/2018 1:14 PM

SKlein wrote:

Park and Huck wrote:

philG wrote:

I hear Ayahuasca retreats are worth the price of admission. If you don't mind a little throwing up for a day or so.

|

4/15/2018 1:22 PM

ferd22 wrote:

Agree

|

4/15/2018 2:12 PM

Believe in what you want. Just keep it to yourself. No one needs to hear about your personal beliefs.

In my opinion those things should stay private.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/15/2018 2:44 PM

Park and Huck wrote:

philG wrote:

Park and Huck wrote:

I hear Ayahuasca retreats are worth the price of admission. If you don't mind a little throwing up for a day or so.

Let it go, bro

|

4/15/2018 3:07 PM

Joe please do not waste any more of your time. Someone who refers to part of the country as the Bible Belt is no different than calling it fly over country. It has no place in this forum or anywhere else for that matter and only divides this country even further. I wish moderatiors would immediately delete a post that attacks someone’s beliefs like that. I really don’t care for Cooper but he was stating what he believes and that guy felt the need to go out of his way and attack him for it.

Cooper is not average, he has had multiple championships in his career, nor is our sport a minor domestic sport as it has a world wide following and is extremely popular in some countries as MXGP demonstrates.

|

Long live the King and the G.O.A.T.
The greatest there ever was and the greatest there ever will be.

2009 KTM 200xc
2013 Yahama TTR125

4/15/2018 4:13 PM

My crystal ball says the next time Webb lines up for a race, the bike will be orange.

|

4/15/2018 5:38 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Believe in what you want. Just keep it to yourself. No one needs to hear about your personal beliefs.

In my opinion those ...more

Why

|

4/15/2018 6:10 PM

endurox wrote:

My crystal ball says the next time Webb lines up for a race, the bike will be orange.

It's a Tibia not his neck. He'll be back before the halfway point of outdoors.

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Yeti SB130LR.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

4/15/2018 6:17 PM

You guys are aware that God’s Plan is a huge Drake song out on the radio at the moment, right?

|

4/15/2018 6:19 PM

I would absolutely say that to him. It's perfectly legitimate comment to someone who can't keep their "personal" relationship with god out of the media.

seriously...he only gets credit for the good stuff, and what, the devil is responsible for eveything else? fuck that. you want to have to absolutely ignorant theories about life and existence, then you deserve any and all attention that brings you. fuck you bible thumpers...and fuck Cooper Webb. no one is beyond the judgement of their peers.

|

4/15/2018 6:23 PM

A bit harsh, eh.

|

4/15/2018 6:26 PM

I'm an atheist but I think the derogatory comments about the religious content of Webb's post are ridiculous. He's not cramming his religion down anyone's throat or saying anything that anyone has any reason to find objectionable. I don't think there is a God and thus there is no such thing as God's plan, but if that's how Webb sees the world and his place in it then he's free to do so. Are some people suggesting that he keep this aspect of his beliefs to himself to protect your fragile psyche? To those who want to correct him, do you also scoff at bereaved people who comfort themselves by thinking that their loved one's are in heaven? The fact that you think someone's belief is false is not a reason to be an insufferable boor about it. The man is in pain and is telling himself what makes him feel better. Leave it alone.

|

Current rides: 2021 TM 144, 2008 YZ250

4/15/2018 6:27 PM

thatswhathappens wrote:

You guys are aware that God’s Plan is a huge Drake song out on the radio at the moment, right?

Drake who?

|

4/15/2018 6:39 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

In my opinion those ...more

bama205 wrote:

Why

I won't reply as to why. Religion is just like politics around here and it's grounds to get clipped so I'll quit while I'm ahead.

If you're truly interested send me a message as to why not and I'll get back to you on why.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."