Webb

Dmcc
Always seems that cooper Webb is in the middle of some type of a aggressive riding. Savatgy in washougal causing a pileup where Martin got hurt. Made a aggressive pass on Roczen a few rounds back. This week roczen again now roczen probably is out for the year. Ama needs to step in and put their foot down on him he s a punk.
|
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
2/11/2018 11:31am
While I'm not much of a Webb fan, I think KR would not have even touched Webb in that corner
had he not lost control. So KR's mistake ended his own season, not Webb. Just my opinion.
But yes it was right after an aggressive move by Webb.
TM
Dmcc
2/11/2018 11:37am
I m not a roczen fan either. But maybe Webb should be more worried about his walk on teammate barcia whipping his ass every week. Soon yamaha will say why do we need Webb.

The Shop

TymeMoto
2/11/2018 11:38am
Webb has turned into a little bitch
Dmcc
2/11/2018 11:44am
He s starting to become a younger Vince friese.
NorCal 50+
2/11/2018 11:50am
Maybe someday a rider will have the absolutely perfect balance of aggression, riding skill, personal attitude, girlfriend choice, ass size (see Reed thread) and consistency to make some of you guys happy.
2/11/2018 11:53am
Webb has been MARGINALLY better than Tickle this year so far.
I read on Vital that KTM won't extend Tickle's contract because he's shit and they're lining up Webb to be their next big thing.
sickboy3636
2/11/2018 11:53am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 11:55am
Dmcc wrote:
He s starting to become a younger Vince friese.
Easy, he’s still about 45-50 asshat douchebag moves away from that. Plus he’ll need to get in the standing fetal position, get beaten mercilessly on live TV like a scared child and then claim he was being the “bigger man” in order to get on Vince’s level. I’m not a big fan of Webb.....however, last night was KR’s fault. I like Ken, but he let the mental side put him in a bad position.
ferd22
2/11/2018 11:56am
They should suspend him for the rest of the season and outdoors and next season he should have to line up wearing a clown suit.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
2/11/2018 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 12:42pm
No way can you blame Webb for what happened, just look at DV's analysis of it. Webb just happened to be the guy KR94 hit. Webb had a problem after the 2nd turn, couldn't see what happened but he dropped pretty far back and must have been tearing through the pack. He was the victim last night... If the situation was reversed the haters would have melted the servers down last night....
Scull79
2/11/2018 1:31pm
sgrimmxdad wrote:
No way can you blame Webb for what happened, just look at DV's analysis of it. Webb just happened to be the guy KR94 hit. Webb...
No way can you blame Webb for what happened, just look at DV's analysis of it. Webb just happened to be the guy KR94 hit. Webb had a problem after the 2nd turn, couldn't see what happened but he dropped pretty far back and must have been tearing through the pack. He was the victim last night... If the situation was reversed the haters would have melted the servers down last night....
I'm curious what happened to Webb after the second turn as well. He looked to be in about 7th after the start and eas not caught up in that 1st turn mess. Something must have happened for him to drop back like that.
Dmcc
2/11/2018 1:42pm
The kid has attitude problem. He is the victim?. Always looks like he s looking for a confrontation or returning the "favor" to someone. Washougal with Savatgy then musquin now roczen second time he s made a aggressive pass on him this year over a woman? Time to grow up. . I agree roczen crash was not his fault but probably started the corner before. In the end karma got him where did he finish?. Factories pay for results and finishes. Not confrontations with other riders.
nytsmaC
2/11/2018 4:09pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Has Yamaha renewed his deal?
Bahahahahaha hahahahaa hahahaha ha..

Not sure, haven’t seen any announcements yet
danzig138
Fantasy
4063rd
2/11/2018 4:12pm
Scull79 wrote:
I'm curious what happened to Webb after the second turn as well. He looked to be in about 7th after the start and eas not caught...
I'm curious what happened to Webb after the second turn as well. He looked to be in about 7th after the start and eas not caught up in that 1st turn mess. Something must have happened for him to drop back like that.
His bike stalled...there is footage on one of the replay videos.
magoo1982
2/11/2018 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 6:40pm
Webb has been MARGINALLY better than Tickle this year so far. I read on Vital that KTM won't extend Tickle's contract because he's shit and they're...
I read on Vital that KTM won't extend Tickle's contract because he's shit and they're lining up Webb to be their next big thing.
surprised ktm would want webb, seems to moody and bitchy with little results. I guess the pickens in u.s. are getting mighty slim ....
Mit12
2/11/2018 6:45pm
Dmcc wrote:
Always seems that cooper Webb is in the middle of some type of a aggressive riding. Savatgy in washougal causing a pileup where Martin got hurt...
Always seems that cooper Webb is in the middle of some type of a aggressive riding. Savatgy in washougal causing a pileup where Martin got hurt. Made a aggressive pass on Roczen a few rounds back. This week roczen again now roczen probably is out for the year. Ama needs to step in and put their foot down on him he s a punk.
Webb was not the cause of Roczens stupidity! Webbs pass was clean.
datkin128
2/11/2018 6:53pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Maybe someday a rider will have the absolutely perfect balance of aggression, riding skill, personal attitude, girlfriend choice, ass size (see Reed thread) and consistency to...
Maybe someday a rider will have the absolutely perfect balance of aggression, riding skill, personal attitude, girlfriend choice, ass size (see Reed thread) and consistency to make some of you guys happy.
Lol - so true
Asimo
2/11/2018 6:59pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Maybe someday a rider will have the absolutely perfect balance of aggression, riding skill, personal attitude, girlfriend choice, ass size (see Reed thread) and consistency to...
datkin128 wrote:
Lol - so true
Dungey pretty much had it all covered. I don't know about ass size, or if you're referring to the riders or the GF's
bama205
2/11/2018 7:00pm
Webb has been MARGINALLY better than Tickle this year so far. I read on Vital that KTM won't extend Tickle's contract because he's shit and they're...
magoo1982 wrote:
surprised ktm would want webb, seems to moody and bitchy with little results. I guess the pickens in u.s. are getting mighty slim ....
Key word "seems"

The truth is you don't know the guy, at all.
Pedrotbitt
2/11/2018 7:04pm
magoo1982 wrote:
I would think KTM and Yamaha might leave Webb behind and get into a bidding war over AP23 to tell you the truth.Whoever looses gets Webb.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
2/12/2018 1:20am
Pedrotbitt wrote:
I would think KTM and Yamaha might leave Webb behind and get into a bidding war over AP23 to tell you the truth.Whoever looses gets Webb.
I like AP23 but he hasn't won any titles yet. Just because he is leading the points right now in the 250W does not put him on the same level as Cooper with 2 SX titles and an outdoor title. Cooper won a heat Sat night and was obviously fast as he caught and passed KR94 pretty quickly...

BTW, I haven't heard Cooper complain one time. Calling him a whiny bitch is way off base IMO...
KB221
2/12/2018 1:31am
Dmcc wrote:
The kid has attitude problem. He is the victim?. Always looks like he s looking for a confrontation or returning the "favor" to someone. Washougal with...
The kid has attitude problem. He is the victim?. Always looks like he s looking for a confrontation or returning the "favor" to someone. Washougal with Savatgy then musquin now roczen second time he s made a aggressive pass on him this year over a woman? Time to grow up. . I agree roczen crash was not his fault but probably started the corner before. In the end karma got him where did he finish?. Factories pay for results and finishes. Not confrontations with other riders.
I disagree with all of this. Every single sentence.
Lucifa.
2/12/2018 2:14am
Dmcc wrote:
The kid has attitude problem. He is the victim?. Always looks like he s looking for a confrontation or returning the "favor" to someone. Washougal with...
KB221 wrote:
I disagree with all of this. Every single sentence.
I agree that the OP sounds like a whiny bitch.
magoo1982
2/12/2018 2:26am
magoo1982 wrote:
bama205 wrote:
Key word "seems"

The truth is you don't know the guy, at all.
from what I see on track , and when interviewed , wouldn't want to know him .... looks like if u were around him long you would end up puttin some knots on his noggin ...
downard254
2/12/2018 4:47am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Cortami79
2/12/2018 5:07am
I dont really get the hate to be honest. He shows speed (by winning the heat race) and passing roczen, only to crash because of roczen (who was fired up for being passed agressively) and then shows heart and determination to keep on riding even though his bike is completely bend up. He has a character and I like that.

Post a reply to: Webb

The Latest