Webb before he passed Marvin, Anyone see this?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2019 7:21 AM

This is a great indication of how hard he was riding. Nose wheelie all the way into the corner. Hopefully one of the Pro's got a good photo of this.

Photo

Photo

|

2/17/2019 7:23 AM

Yeah, that was bad!

|

2/17/2019 7:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 7:35 AM

Yesss, I saw that last night and let out a Ric Flair style "WOOOOO!!! Webb coming in HOT!!!!"

|

2/17/2019 7:40 AM

After he passed Marv, he gapped him about 4 seconds in one lap. Not sure if Marv made a mistake, but Webb just dropped him off at school.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/17/2019 7:56 AM

He was literally one the front wheel for like 25 ft. Shit was crazy

|

2/17/2019 7:59 AM

Damn that guy is on it right now!!

|

2/17/2019 8:11 AM

I would love a chance to try the front brake on one of those factory race bikes.
The engine probably wouldn't dazzle me, as a stock 450 has as much power as I could use, and I certainly couldn't come near fully utilizing the suspension. But the brakes would be cool to sample on a really tacky track.

|

2/17/2019 8:19 AM

Watching that nose wheelie reminded me of a few years back. I think it was Deano and Tomac going at it back in the 250 days. Pretty much proves just how much to the limit they are pushing those bikes.

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

2/17/2019 8:21 AM

Watching that nose wheelie reminded me of a few years back. I think it was Deano and Tomac going at it back in the 250 days. Pretty much proves just how much close to the limit they are pushing those bikes.

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

2/17/2019 8:22 AM

Holy crap!

|

2/17/2019 8:27 AM

I saw it, Ralph was trying to mention it but Ricky was rambling on about something, just like when Tomac went down and he had to wait for Ricky to finish a long winded speech just to inform everyone.

|

2/17/2019 8:27 AM

Photo
|

2/17/2019 8:28 AM

Like rc said i can go as fast as the front brake will let me

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

2/17/2019 8:31 AM

Steering with it too. He don't need no steering with the throttle to go fast.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

2/17/2019 8:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 8:34 AM

#wheelieboy laughing

Not the first time he does that, he did it at a start, fun to watch for sure !

|

2/17/2019 8:38 AM

just James wrote:

I would love a chance to try the front brake on one of those factory race bikes.
The engine probably wouldn't dazzle me, as a stock 450 has as much power as I could use, and I certainly couldn't come near fully utilizing the suspension. But the brakes would be cool to sample on a really tacky track.

You can get those in the ktm hard part catalog

|

2/17/2019 8:56 AM

Have to agree that was cool moment. Tells how much traction there was.

|

2/17/2019 9:01 AM

You really can't spell "Webb?" It only has four letters. grin

|

2/17/2019 9:07 AM

Weston Peick had a good one in a start last year

|

2/17/2019 9:09 AM

I'm not Coops #1 fan but there's no denying he can ride the wheels off a dirt bike. If he stays healthy and in the zone...gonna be hard to beat.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/17/2019 9:23 AM

woody woodpecker wrote:

I saw it, Ralph was trying to mention it but Ricky was rambling on about something, just like when Tomac went down and he had to wait for Ricky to finish a long winded speech just to inform everyone.

Thought the same thing, then RC went right back to the Kroc thing like he wasn't done?

|

2/17/2019 12:59 PM

93' Mcgrath year boys

|

2/17/2019 1:11 PM

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

After he passed Marv, he gapped him about 4 seconds in one lap. Not sure if Marv made a mistake, but Webb just dropped him off at school.

You could tell Marvin was holding him up. Not intentionally or maliciously, the track just looked to be tough to pass on. Webb caught up from a ways back and got stuck behind Marvin for a lap or two and you could see the gap between first and second/third grow.

|

2/17/2019 1:14 PM

Didn't he do that going into the first turn a couple races ago also?

|

2/17/2019 1:18 PM

KTM + Nose Wheelie + Quad + Intimidate 94 with high revs + It ain't over til it's over attitude = Win

|

2/17/2019 3:27 PM

Sierra Ranger wrote:

You really can't spell "Webb?" It only has four letters. grin

Corrected, thanks for pointing that out.

|

2/17/2019 3:28 PM

Saw it, said WOW out loud... Had just finished telling my wife that I thought Webb took too long to get past Baggett to catch Roczen. But his speed on a clear track was amazing.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

2/17/2019 7:56 PM

There's gonna be issues with Webb and Musquin long before the season is over. Webb is definitely faster, but he's obviously reluctant to put an aggressive pass on his team mate. Musquin on the other hand wicks it up when he sees a front fender, which is fine.....except when it's your team mate who's obviously riding better. I wouldn't say Marv needs to move over or even just hold his line. But purposely blocking your own team mate is foolish.

|

2/17/2019 9:24 PM

sparker245 wrote:

There's gonna be issues with Webb and Musquin long before the season is over. Webb is definitely faster, but he's obviously reluctant to put an aggressive pass on his team mate. Musquin on the other hand wicks it up when he sees a front fender, which is fine.....except when it's your team mate who's obviously riding better. I wouldn't say Marv needs to move over or even just hold his line. But purposely blocking your own team mate is foolish.

Marv has bills to pay like everyone else.

|

2/17/2019 9:36 PM

That's the perfect mixture of skill and confidence. Webb is on the same roll he got on in 250s.

|