Weather in tampa

I know its early but any signs of weather for the race this weekend?
|
tingo
2/20/2018 6:05am
Of all the weather sites on the Internets, you ask this grumpy group?

It's actually been really nice here in Central FL. Not too hot in the day yet, and dipping into the upper 60s at night. Can't wait for Saturday!
kkawboy14
2/20/2018 6:07am
tingo wrote:
Of all the weather sites on the Internets, you ask this grumpy group? It's actually been really nice here in Central FL. Not too hot in...
Of all the weather sites on the Internets, you ask this grumpy group?

It's actually been really nice here in Central FL. Not too hot in the day yet, and dipping into the upper 60s at night. Can't wait for Saturday!
There will definitely be weather in Tampa Saturday......
2/20/2018 6:13am
you guys are brutal..... I love it, Just was hoping for some rain to change things up a little.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
2/20/2018 6:31am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 6:35am
you guys are brutal..... I love it, Just was hoping for some rain to change things up a little.
I can tell you this...
I lived in that area for a little over 10 years...the weather can change by the hour and little surprise storms can pop-up.
Pretty much the same thing with Daytona too.
It may be raining and windy 3 miles from the stadium and perfectly sunny and dry out at the stadium.
However,this time of year the weather is quite dry & stable in West Central FL - cold fronts here and there.

For the night show I would assume it will be dry and in the lower to mid 70's, unless a little storm pops-up.
That's my best guess.

The Shop

mxbrian15
2/20/2018 7:03am
There is a 100% chance for weather, whether you think there is or not. However, whether there is weather or not, or whether the weather shows up, our family will be there and will weather the weather.

Post a reply to: Weather in tampa

The Latest