We still love you, Adam.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2019 9:26 PM

Way to finish the race; keep your head high man.

|

5/4/2019 9:28 PM

Adam has the perseverance of a true champion. We're rooting for you outdoors, AC! And yes, we still love you, always <3

|

5/4/2019 9:28 PM

Yep. That interview afterwards was incredible too.

|

5/4/2019 9:29 PM

Great post race interview, took it like a man, he will be a champion for many years.

|

5/4/2019 9:30 PM

Gag..

|

Anyone but Ralph!

5/4/2019 9:32 PM

Langston 2001

|

5/4/2019 9:53 PM

Bummer.

Now get the fuck out there and kick some ass in the outdoors and get the real Championship.

|

5/4/2019 9:59 PM

Dude took it like a man he has my respect. These guys are performing at the highest level man cut him some slack. No way I could have gave that interview. Tough deal let’s see how he responds in the future.

|

5/4/2019 10:01 PM

I'm absolutely gutted for him. But what heart finishing with a pretzeled bike.

|

5/4/2019 10:03 PM

Gutted for the guy, and I understand if he sheds a few tears...I would do the same.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/4/2019 10:43 PM

KB221 wrote:

Great post race interview, took it like a man, he will be a champion for many years.

History someday may speak of the him as the 4 time 450 SX champion that had the worst luck in the 250 class but the move to the big boy class turned his luck around.

|

5/4/2019 11:05 PM

Definitely class of the field. Gutted for him, but he will do great things in the future, he’s still young.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

5/5/2019 2:01 AM

Adam, you rode this series like a champion does and finished the race tonight in a way that makes us proud.
Hold your head high. You rode your heart out all season, and a new one starts in 2 weeks. Go get it!

|

5/5/2019 2:11 AM

I was walking past the Pro Circuit hauler after the race, AC came out, (I’m normally a guy who will say a quick congrats, or bad luck.). I could not bring myself to say anything after seeing the look on his face.

|

5/5/2019 3:09 AM

Photo
|

5/5/2019 3:14 AM

Photo
|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

5/5/2019 4:50 AM

Short Adam would kick everyone’s ass.

|

5/5/2019 4:54 AM

AC is the man. Post race interview was amazing. What a smart dude.

|

5/5/2019 4:58 AM

Im torn on this. I really like Dylan and from the beginning i always wanted him to win. But i also love AC, he seems like such a great guy and he really deserves to have a championship at this point. Both dudes are great! But man i really felt for adam on this one..

He will go on and do great things on the 450. (Is he doing 450 next season?)

|

5/5/2019 5:18 AM

Reminds me of the start of John Force's career.
For those of you unfamiliar with it, he was runner up many times before he finally started winning.

|

5/5/2019 5:25 AM

AC is great for the sport, interview after, good lord, took it on the chin like a man.

His legacy is tarnished by not winning a 250 class championship before moving up. He’s got a long road ahead of him. I just don’t see him being more than a 5-7 guy in 450 before some of the current crop moves on but I am excited to see him ride the big bike.

|

5/5/2019 5:33 AM

Sideways wrote:

Im torn on this. I really like Dylan and from the beginning i always wanted him to win. But i also love AC, he seems like such a great guy and he really deserves to have a championship at this point. Both dudes are great! But man i really felt for adam on this one..

He will go on and do great things on the 450. (Is he doing 450 next season?)

Haha I went from super bummed out to stoked, to super bummed out back to stoked, then back to bummed out..

Then bored during the 450 main haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

5/5/2019 6:04 AM

As an avid fan, many thing in the sport have been pushing me away. It is the true men of the sport that keep me interested.

AC is real and if I had the money, he would have his championship money. If I were a team manager/owner, I would do everything I could to have him on my team.

In this sport, it is very difficult to remain “real”. I personally want to congratulate AC for keeping me (us?) interested in the sport!

AC is a real man and has my respect!!!

|

5/5/2019 6:09 AM

oldnwise wrote:

As an avid fan, many thing in the sport have been pushing me away. It is the true men of the sport that keep me interested.

AC is real and if I had the money, he would have his championship money. If I were a team manager/owner, I would do everything I could to have him on my team.

In this sport, it is very difficult to remain “real”. I personally want to congratulate AC for keeping me (us?) interested in the sport!

AC is a real man and has my respect!!!

why would you pay him? he didn't win lol

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

5/5/2019 6:28 AM

Premix wrote:

AC is great for the sport, interview after, good lord, took it on the chin like a man.

His legacy is tarnished by not winning a 250 class championship before moving up. He’s got a long road ahead of him. I just don’t see him being more than a 5-7 guy in 450 before some of the current crop moves on but I am excited to see him ride the big bike.

History says if you can’t get the job done on a little bike, you won’t get it done on the big bike either. The last rider that skipped a small bike championship and went on to win a championship on big bikes was Jeff Stanton nearly 3 decades ago.

|

5/5/2019 7:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2019 7:39 AM

Worst part of that crash is if you run that section a 100 more times I bet it’s low low chance anyone crashes a second time there. AC literally landed in a tiny spot that threw him left and left him almost no chance short of backing off jumping over and how many times do u see these guys back off over a small jump like that because they get a tiny bit outta sorts? Especially when the pack is literally chasing him, he just sent it and it went so ugly. Literally made me hide under a pillow cause I felt so bad for him. It is what it is. It only took that tiny bit. I don’t know if AC walked under some ladders but that was such a freak thing. He did his best and came threw some of the pack and put himself in championship position while Ferrandis put himself in absolutly perfect position, both raced like champions but u no only 1 could leave Vegas with that plastic plate.

|

5/5/2019 8:06 AM

The look on Adam's face in the post race interview says it all. I do not know how they were able to even do the interview and personally I am glad I was not there. With that said, I think the way he owned the mistake speaks volumes. I am thinking that he will grow from this. It will hurt for a long time, but I do not think it will crush him I think it will make him a better man and a better rider. Will he ever be in contention for a championship again? I do not know. It is hard to say, but at the very least I think he will be better for it.

|

5/5/2019 8:11 AM

The maturity and poise Adam displayed during that interview tell me all I need to know about his future. He carried himself like a champion on his worst day.

|

Indecision is a choice

5/5/2019 8:18 AM

not many people would do a interview just after they lost the title like that gotta give him credit hopefully he smashes outdoors

|

5/5/2019 8:25 AM

hughesyzf134 wrote:

not many people would do a interview just after they lost the title like that gotta give him credit hopefully he smashes outdoors

How can you not like him after that. Hope he kills it outdoors.

|