We really need to stop whining......

wfo4ever
10/9/2018 10:55pm
Ewan49 wrote:
Careful....that is almost too much common sense!
Well said Jeffro!
Common sense is not very popular these days and fading away. I have common sense because when I grew up if you did something wrong or did not respect people or their property I would get my ass whipped and grounded for a week or more depending. My Dad was the best teacher I ever had.
Rs444
10/9/2018 11:37pm
wfoskir wrote:
All that makes sense, I agree Jeffro. I do not remember last year, was it this bad of a separation or did the Eros gain that...
All that makes sense, I agree Jeffro.
I do not remember last year, was it this bad of a separation or did the Eros gain that much in one year? To me its a bit hard to believe the conditions made that much of a difference. I believe it favored the Eros but that much? I am just thinking they are faster right now.
But your observation of Ferrandis and Plessinger is true, I did not see that separation during the summer. However, the field is deeper with talent, more so than a typical MX or GP. More like Loretta Lynn's.
The Only american to do really well last year in the mxgp class was tomac tho and most euros stuggled with the heath and humidity but tomac showed that he can beat anyone on certain tracks and RJ was a bit lucky over covington.
PJRAUS
10/10/2018 1:46am
jeffro503 wrote:
One thing I didn't mention in my first post was what the terrain surface is like , makes a huge difference. We go back just few...
One thing I didn't mention in my first post was what the terrain surface is like , makes a huge difference.

We go back just few years at Glen Helen....dirt is sort of prepped in a way between and AMA national and a GP. Same thing at Charolette. When the dirt is good....we are better than just being competitive.

What we had this weekend.....is what our guys aren't familiar with , and the GP guy's are great at it. We truly need different terrain in our series. Along with just more outdoor stuff , to even stay competitive in the MXoN's. Just another thought that was brought up in a conversation with one of my buddies.
I think that's true...need dome more variety in your tracks
PJRAUS
10/10/2018 2:00am
Well, I just think it's great that mx lovers from all over the world are arguing so much over this...shows how much it means to them I guess...Most people don't know anything about our sport or the MXON...couldn't give a shit either...
We do though!
Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi ! And fuck Chad Reed ...arrogant whinging prick, friggin Yank now anyway..cant wait to see where Mitch Evans career goes from here...he's a doer!
USA will come back strong.. I reckon the top guys will want to represent when asked in the future and be the heroes when the USA wins again....I kinda think that blowing off the MXON selection might have a significant stigma attached to it next year...cant see any of the 3 guys from this years team backing away from it again..well it was only Tomac before...Barcia never would ,Plessinger neither, dont think Tomac would blow off the Assen challenge next year if chosen..

The Shop

Ewan49
10/10/2018 3:25am
PJRAUS wrote:
Well, I just think it's great that mx lovers from all over the world are arguing so much over this...shows how much it means to them...
Well, I just think it's great that mx lovers from all over the world are arguing so much over this...shows how much it means to them I guess...Most people don't know anything about our sport or the MXON...couldn't give a shit either...
We do though!
Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi ! And fuck Chad Reed ...arrogant whinging prick, friggin Yank now anyway..cant wait to see where Mitch Evans career goes from here...he's a doer!
USA will come back strong.. I reckon the top guys will want to represent when asked in the future and be the heroes when the USA wins again....I kinda think that blowing off the MXON selection might have a significant stigma attached to it next year...cant see any of the 3 guys from this years team backing away from it again..well it was only Tomac before...Barcia never would ,Plessinger neither, dont think Tomac would blow off the Assen challenge next year if chosen..
Mitch Evans' career will not go anywhere at all.

Not whilst he is racing in Australia!
Shaned9326
10/10/2018 3:31am
If people have been paying attention to the mxgp series all year they would have seen this coming as the tracks that those poor guys have to ride throuout the entire year makes them handle a track like red budd quite easily!! I’m tomac fan to the highest level but unless we change a few things, these type of results will just continue IMO!!
mikec265
10/10/2018 7:49am
Decoster should have picked "SUSUKI RIDERS FORM TEXAS SINCE THEY ARE THE FASTIST"
keinz
10/10/2018 8:18am
Flip109 wrote:
Im a fan of America but if they are not good enough fuck it. I kind of like the lesson. I like the challenge. “Adversity does...
Im a fan of America but if they are not good enough fuck it. I kind of like the lesson. I like the challenge.

“Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.”

How much adversity do you think these Belgium’s went through to reach mx supremacy. Little Herlings growing up fighting through sand tracks from hell, devoting himself to being the best. How could anyone not like that. It was not easy no doubt and it’s cool to see it pay off. Now it’s our turn again. We’ve been spoiled. Let’s get back to it.

+10
keinz
10/10/2018 8:35am Edited Date/Time 10/10/2018 8:47am
jeffro503 wrote:
GH 2015 in the 250 class......that was with our 7th and 9th place guys. Jesse and Shane.

Hoff
Lawrence
Prado
Watson
Seewer
JVH
Kullas!!!
Ferrandis
Barcia

From second to fifth exept Kullas And JVH. All Euro MX2 guys beating Barcia

What you wanna say with that?
I know we all missing the snow in the winter what we seen last time like ten years ago
Mit12
10/10/2018 8:42am
MxKing809 wrote:
No whining here. We stunk up the weekend on our home soil. To top it - Factory Kawasaki decided it was a good idea to bring...
No whining here. We stunk up the weekend on our home soil. To top it - Factory Kawasaki decided it was a good idea to bring a completely unproved and unveted bike to arguably the biggest race of the year... that was unacceptable and shouldn’t be tolerated by the US fans. They cared so little about the event they put our best rider on a bike he hasn’t ridden all year long in the championship... for shame Kawasaki.... for shame
Just goes to show you how much the SX title means to Kawasaki. Lets face it the factories do not care about US MX, they have the euro teams for that. The sale in the US is SX.
keinz
10/10/2018 8:43am Edited Date/Time 10/10/2018 10:47am
Shaned9326 wrote:
If people have been paying attention to the mxgp series all year they would have seen this coming as the tracks that those poor guys have...
If people have been paying attention to the mxgp series all year they would have seen this coming as the tracks that those poor guys have to ride throuout the entire year makes them handle a track like red budd quite easily!! I’m tomac fan to the highest level but unless we change a few things, these type of results will just continue IMO!!
Shane. I don't know if you American or not, but through the year your comments about MXGP always on point
jeffro503
10/10/2018 8:47am
jeffro503 wrote:
GH 2015 in the 250 class......that was with our 7th and 9th place guys. Jesse and Shane.

keinz wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/10/294089/s1200_Screenshot_2018_10_10_18.22.50.jpg[/img] Hoff Lawrence Prado Watson Seewer JVH Kullas!!! Ferrandis Barcia From second to fifth exept Kullas And JVH. All Euro MX2 guys beating Barcia What you...

Hoff
Lawrence
Prado
Watson
Seewer
JVH
Kullas!!!
Ferrandis
Barcia

I know we all missing the snow in the winter what we seen last time like ten years ago
I don't understand your post here. I know some 250 guy's beat our guy's at MXoN's. I was talking about Glen Helen 2015 in the post you replied to? Blink
10/10/2018 9:42am Edited Date/Time 10/10/2018 9:56am
jeffro503 wrote:
How would you or anyone else know that? Look at where Justin finished and how Eli reeled in Kenny. About exactly the same as what happened...
How would you or anyone else know that? Look at where Justin finished and how Eli reeled in Kenny. About exactly the same as what happened this entire summer. I honestly believe that new 19' Kawi didn't hold him back at all. Our AMA rider's ( American's and non American rider's ) got worked. The only exception I see here is how bad Dylan smoked Arron.....and am still confused on that part of the whole weekend. That hadn't happened the whole summer , but Arron didn't stand a chance at this race.

And as good as what we saw Eli , Justin and Kenny all ride toward's the end of the season........they got worked over bad at MXoN's. It sucks to hear that....but it happened. We need to figure out why , and fix it.
Agree, pinning anything about our results on Kawasaki has to ignore just about all that took place Sunday:
[list]
[*]Even if Eli was so comfy on the '18 that he picked up 3 seconds a lap, he'd still be off the pace. He finished over a minute behind in the second moto.

[*]Even if Eli had picked up, say, three positions every race -- which he wouldn't -- we would have still been off the podium, due to the performance of guys on Yamahas.

[*]Even if Eli had won every single moto -- and let's be clear, he showed nothing in terms of ability to do that -- We would have barely squeeked into third place, but only because the team behind us had forfeited their MX2 entry.

[*]Talk about comfy on the bike? Dudes were beating us on borrowed and rented bikes with stock motors.[/list]
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/10/2018 9:46am Edited Date/Time 10/10/2018 9:46am
jeffro503 wrote:

keinz wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/10/294089/s1200_Screenshot_2018_10_10_18.22.50.jpg[/img] Hoff Lawrence Prado Watson Seewer JVH Kullas!!! Ferrandis Barcia From second to fifth exept Kullas And JVH. All Euro MX2 guys beating Barcia What you...

Hoff
Lawrence
Prado
Watson
Seewer
JVH
Kullas!!!
Ferrandis
Barcia

Are you stamping it right now that Lawrence and Covinngton go 1-2 in every AMA 250 race next year?
keinz
10/10/2018 10:39am
jeffro503 wrote:

keinz wrote:

Hoff
Lawrence
Prado
Watson
Seewer
JVH
Kullas!!!
Ferrandis
Barcia

jeffro503 wrote:
I don't understand your post here. I know some 250 guy's beat our guy's at MXoN's. I was talking about Glen Helen 2015 in the post...
I don't understand your post here. I know some 250 guy's beat our guy's at MXoN's. I was talking about Glen Helen 2015 in the post you replied to? Blink
IN 2015 the world was much better and different place. That's all i wanted to say. Let's move on
keinz
10/10/2018 10:48am
Park Boys wrote:
Are you stamping it right now that Lawrence and Covinngton go 1-2 in every AMA 250 race next year?
No
PJRAUS
10/10/2018 6:29pm
PJRAUS wrote:
Well, I just think it's great that mx lovers from all over the world are arguing so much over this...shows how much it means to them...
We do though!
Ewan49 wrote:
Mitch Evans' career will not go anywhere at all.

Not whilst he is racing in Australia!
Well....gazing into my crystal ball....I see Mitch Evans signing with CDR for outdoors only in 2019, he wins the mx1 title, heads to Europe to do a couple of GP's before mxon then waits for an offer for 2020 in the GP's
Seriously though...he seemed super stoked with racing the MXON, like that big international scene has got a hook in him...seeing as how motivated he seems to be and 2nd overall in mx 1 his first full season...Woukdnt be at all surprised if my little prediction came true..
Anyway good on him m Gibbs and Lawrence too, they did a great job!
Ewan49
10/10/2018 7:11pm
PJRAUS wrote:
Well....gazing into my crystal ball....I see Mitch Evans signing with CDR for outdoors only in 2019, he wins the mx1 title, heads to Europe to do...
Well....gazing into my crystal ball....I see Mitch Evans signing with CDR for outdoors only in 2019, he wins the mx1 title, heads to Europe to do a couple of GP's before mxon then waits for an offer for 2020 in the GP's
Seriously though...he seemed super stoked with racing the MXON, like that big international scene has got a hook in him...seeing as how motivated he seems to be and 2nd overall in mx 1 his first full season...Woukdnt be at all surprised if my little prediction came true..
Your crystal ball seems reasonable. For his own sake I hope he is hooked on the International scene and he has a shot. I know you aren't a Chad fan but look what taking a shot can do for you. I hope Evans doesn't die wondering!
make1go
10/10/2018 7:12pm
drt410 wrote:
80% of the people on here were shitting on the team, America in general, saying our series is trash...etc. Completely ridiculous that this 1 race made...
80% of the people on here were shitting on the team, America in general, saying our series is trash...etc. Completely ridiculous that this 1 race made people say Eli’s ENTIRE career is now a fluke, joke, and hes terrible. Lets calm down we know thats untrue. Hes absolutely not. He does though have a tendency to have very bad off days though and we know this. But we also know that over the last 2 mx series hes gotten better at not taking himself out of it, now lets see in sx. People then wanna say how Villopoto went over there n laid an egg. Again not true, he won his second ever race, and was getting very good finishes, in a completely new series on a new bike vs new competition. When he crashed he was in 3rd or 4th going for a pass. stop it.

Then people want to say how our guys would go over there and do bad. For some reason using RV as an example. He was right in the Championship fight when he crashed what are you talking about. Yes Im sure thatd be true for a lot of guys but why are you then not looking at the other side. GP riders DO come over here all the time and they dont dominate and theyre not way better, this with our supposed easy tracks and bad competition. Americans still win 4sx championships RV, RD, the last one Anderson, RV RD outdoors with 2 from Kenny, then Eli last 2. Roczen is as close as it came and he was incredible Im a huge fan, but unfortunately the injury happened. Eli was also DOMINATING in 15’ so who knows if he never got injured too. The facts are though overall its the same case whether we go there or they come here both series are close in skill and its not easy for anybody. Lets calm down on ripping on Elis entire career over an off day come on.
@admin/mods so with all the selective censorship in this thread.
you allow this idiot to keep his dumbfck rubbish?
slowly but shirly this place is getting dumber and dumber,
more american you might say...
rubarb
10/10/2018 7:50pm Edited Date/Time 10/10/2018 7:52pm
After reading this thread, I think Jeffro can be the next level team manger that team Murica needs
PJRAUS
10/10/2018 11:29pm
PJRAUS wrote:
Well....gazing into my crystal ball....I see Mitch Evans signing with CDR for outdoors only in 2019, he wins the mx1 title, heads to Europe to do...
Ewan49 wrote:
Your crystal ball seems reasonable. For his own sake I hope he is hooked on the International scene and he has a shot. I know you...
Your crystal ball seems reasonable. For his own sake I hope he is hooked on the International scene and he has a shot. I know you aren't a Chad fan but look what taking a shot can do for you. I hope Evans doesn't die wondering!
Yeah he seems like the type to give it a crack...U hope he stays away from supercross, forgets about the USA scene and heads to the GP's.
It's interesting thatf he was running 10th in the last moto and blew his back wheel out on the leap then limped home for 14th...those 4 points would have put us 4 points from the podium, if he had maybe picked up a spot or two they mightf have got on tgge box...oh well, I'm real happy with how they did.
I've always been a Cgax Reed supporter, but what he said was unnecessary and jyst downright fucking rude and disrespectful to those young blokes...anyway, I'm over
We have a lot if great young riders emerging now...
Ewan49
10/11/2018 12:35am
PJRAUS wrote:
Yeah he seems like the type to give it a crack...U hope he stays away from supercross, forgets about the USA scene and heads to the...
Yeah he seems like the type to give it a crack...U hope he stays away from supercross, forgets about the USA scene and heads to the GP's.
It's interesting thatf he was running 10th in the last moto and blew his back wheel out on the leap then limped home for 14th...those 4 points would have put us 4 points from the podium, if he had maybe picked up a spot or two they mightf have got on tgge box...oh well, I'm real happy with how they did.
I've always been a Cgax Reed supporter, but what he said was unnecessary and jyst downright fucking rude and disrespectful to those young blokes...anyway, I'm over
I think he has more of a chance getting a half decent ride to start out with in the GP's than in America. But if he really wants it and shows he is prepared to work hard for it then the opportunities will present themselves.
I know money is a big factor to do it, and to be honest I have no idea of his financial position, but I would like to see him go now. I know he has only done one season here but I think the sooner the better for him to go over. I'm not sure of his contract status but if he does have goals to head overseas then I would hate for him to commit to a 2 or 3 year deal with CDR....which I could see him being offered! I know he is only young, but pack that bag and get outta here!!!
And yeah we do have a few young riders emerging at the moment. I'm really looking forward to watching where the Lawrence boys and Beaton get to in the next couple of years. Maybe we might just win a MXdN before America does again! Hahaha
PJRAUS
10/11/2018 2:12am
PJRAUS wrote:
Yeah he seems like the type to give it a crack...U hope he stays away from supercross, forgets about the USA scene and heads to the...
Ewan49 wrote:
I think he has more of a chance getting a half decent ride to start out with in the GP's than in America. But if he...
I think he has more of a chance getting a half decent ride to start out with in the GP's than in America. But if he really wants it and shows he is prepared to work hard for it then the opportunities will present themselves.
I know money is a big factor to do it, and to be honest I have no idea of his financial position, but I would like to see him go now. I know he has only done one season here but I think the sooner the better for him to go over. I'm not sure of his contract status but if he does have goals to head overseas then I would hate for him to commit to a 2 or 3 year deal with CDR....which I could see him being offered! I know he is only young, but pack that bag and get outta here!!!
And yeah we do have a few young riders emerging at the moment. I'm really looking forward to watching where the Lawrence boys and Beaton get to in the next couple of years. Maybe we might just win a MXdN before America does again! Hahaha
First off, my apologies for my incessant typos...
I agree totally with all you said.
Somehow I think Decca would be happy to give him a 1 year deal, he's really a front runner to win the mx1 title in 2019..
I dont think Decca would begrudge him his chance to go to the gp's....he would probably help him ..
I reckon CDR will look for an American import every year, on a sx only contract.
So many young blokes emerging...Im hoping Dylan Long can take the next step...he has incredible talent, but I can't figure out why he isn't up front more...he lives near where I do, I see him at our local ride park often and people just line the fences to watch when he takes to the track....just an amazing rider, great young bloke too...
PJRAUS
10/11/2018 2:14am
Decca? Decca? I typed Dacca every time and this fucking Samsung tablet changed it on me...
RG95
10/11/2018 2:25am
Not 2019 but 2020 is gonna be your year, stamp it.
Ewan49
10/11/2018 2:52am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2018 2:57am
PJRAUS wrote:
Ewan49 wrote:
I think he has more of a chance getting a half decent ride to start out with in the GP's than in America. But if he...
PJRAUS wrote:
First off, my apologies for my incessant typos... I agree totally with all you said. Somehow I think Decca would be happy to give him a...
First off, my apologies for my incessant typos...
I agree totally with all you said.
Somehow I think Decca would be happy to give him a 1 year deal, he's really a front runner to win the mx1 title in 2019..
I dont think Decca would begrudge him his chance to go to the gp's....he would probably help him ..
I reckon CDR will look for an American import every year, on a sx only contract.
So many young blokes emerging...Im hoping Dylan Long can take the next step...he has incredible talent, but I can't figure out why he isn't up front more...he lives near where I do, I see him at our local ride park often and people just line the fences to watch when he takes to the track....just an amazing rider, great young bloke too...
I think Evans is an early favourite for 19. If he is going to be here in 19 and I'm sure he will be, then CDR would obviously be the best choice. Especially if he wants to go to Europe at some point in the future. I agree with you about Dacka, I think he would help Evans with his Euro hopes as well.
I think when it comes to Dylan Long, and I don't know him nor do I see him riding like you do, but from what I have seen with him, I believe it is a mental thing. The mental side of things plays such a massive part at an elite level...of any sport for that matter! I think once he gets his head sorted he will take that next step to being a consistent showing on the box.
Alot of people have the talent, but only a few have the head!
10/11/2018 5:34pm
I think it’s cool that 95% of the guys beating our riders actually grew up idolizing and emulating OUR riders; of course the French guys had their own hero’s that kicked butt in America over the years, but I’d say about every one of those euros loved MC, RC, etc. It’s just cool to me that they practiced and strives to emulate American heroes. Meanwhile, Id wager that exactly zero of our current riders ever dreamed of being outdoor mx champion, even though outdoors is where the real speed and talent lie in my book. We will see the end of the American national series before we ever see America dominate outdoor racing ever again lol. Way too much money in boring-ass super cross, way less money spent by the factories as well. Better start watching mxgp if you want to watch the best outdoor riders, folks.

Post a reply to: We really need to stop whining......

The Latest