We need to have a Grand National Championship ( Supercross + Motocross )

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2022 9:42 PM

Have a overall points system from both Supercross and Motocross to crown a real champion in the 250 and 450 class.

The Red Bull 250 SX/MX Champion

The Monster Energy 450 SX/MX Champion

The top five in each class gets a career number, in the 250 class they can pick a number from 11-21 or any available number after 21 with first choice from the 450 class. ( 250 rider can not hold a 0-10 number )

The top five in the 450 class they can pick a career number from 0-10 or any available number after 21.

Career numbers are only given to riders that race both Supercross and Motocross.

Hopefully with a championship Sponsor….

(THE TROJAN SMX CHAMPIONSHIP brought too you by, KY JELLY)

monies can be paid to the top 50
Photo

|

6/22/2022 9:49 PM

What about having a supercross series, and an outdoor series, and the riders that finish first in points are the champions for that respective class?

That guy in the picture above was a GNC, and never had a career number. He wore what he earned.

|

Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

6/22/2022 11:24 PM

They should throw it back to how it was in on any Sunday.

Champion had to race super bike, flat track, motocross, etc. would never happen but would be so entertaining. Lol.

|

6/23/2022 2:11 AM

Oh... Not this type of thread again...
Photo

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

6/23/2022 4:20 AM

APPARENTLY mx sports and feld are working together to bring the grand national champion thing back, with a million dollar purse to persuade the top guys to not bail for wsx.

It was on the latest moto limited podcast for reference.

|

6/23/2022 4:25 AM

fanger wrote:

APPARENTLY mx sports and feld are working together to bring the grand national champion thing back, with a million dollar ...more

I heard that too, pretty interesting. Ama must be a little bit worried about WSX if they are looking into doing this

|

6/23/2022 4:31 AM

fanger wrote:

APPARENTLY mx sports and feld are working together to bring the grand national champion thing back, with a million dollar ...more

chump6784 wrote:

I heard that too, pretty interesting. Ama must be a little bit worried about WSX if they are looking into doing this

Funny how they get some competition and can pull a million out their asses for the riders. (If true ofcourse)

|

6/23/2022 4:38 AM

It may be closer to happening than you think.

|

6/23/2022 4:43 AM

J. Sloan wrote:

What about having a supercross series, and an outdoor series, and the riders that finish first in points are the champions for ...more

That’s old school, and that’s the way it should be run what you earned!!!

|

6/23/2022 6:28 AM

One series 12 SX and 10MX intertwined logistically throughout the country with several 2 week breaks throughout. Run Jan - Sept.

|

6/23/2022 7:34 AM

fanger wrote:

chump6784 wrote:

fanger wrote:

Funny how they get some competition and can pull a million out their asses for the riders. (If true ofcourse)

WSX has already succeeded in raising riders pay . See how that works naysayers ? Monopolies and the octopuses that run them , are not in the sports best interests . Hi DC , where ya been ?

|

6/23/2022 7:37 AM

chump6784 wrote:

fanger wrote:

lestat wrote:

WSX has already succeeded in raising riders pay . See how that works naysayers ? Monopolies and the octopuses that run them , ...more

WSX doesn't even have a solid event scheduled yet .

|

6/23/2022 7:54 AM

fanger wrote:

lestat wrote:

WSX has already succeeded in raising riders pay . See how that works naysayers ? Monopolies and the octopuses that run them , ...more

ATKpilot99 wrote:

WSX doesn't even have a solid event scheduled yet .

And the AMA is already sweetening the pot for the riders …

|

6/23/2022 8:29 AM

fanger wrote:

chump6784 wrote:

fanger wrote:

They have been working on combining efforts since before Covid and worked together significantly during that time. It is not because of the WSX.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

6/23/2022 9:46 AM

Who cares, doesn't change anything

|

6/23/2022 10:27 AM

chump6784 wrote:

fanger wrote:

8tensolutions wrote:

They have been working on combining efforts since before Covid and worked together significantly during that time. It is not ...more

Is that World Supercross? Or the Supercross World Championship or whatever Feld started calling it towards the end of the series?

|

6/23/2022 3:24 PM

Whatever gets the privateers paid some real$ im down for.

|

6/23/2022 4:06 PM

Think I'd rather see some combined AMA MX and MXGP weekends.

|

HAF

6/23/2022 4:34 PM

I'm all for this. Seeing riders not racing Nationals is extremely upsetting. Supercross is cool but outdoors is king. Something like this would be the fix as long as they make it somehow a truly prestigious championship that the riders really want

|

6/23/2022 7:25 PM

Photo
|

6/23/2022 8:52 PM

daemon666 wrote: Photo

Those cars ran good.

|