We need this in MX

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2017 9:58 PM

Check out the new rally drone footage! So sick.

How good would it be to capture Glen Helen like this! Or the long straights at Muddy Creek? Martin Mountain!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/23/2017 11:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2017 12:24 AM

I fly drones, but mine do 100+MPH. If you're ever ridding at a track in Vic, give me a yell and I'll get some footage of you.

Old crappy vid, but it's the only one I have. I lost picture quality when I edited the footage. Was just a bit of practice before hitting the ST.

This was just a little race quad. The DJI Inspire (Like the one in the vid you posted) is heaps easier to fly.

This kid is the Aussie champ. He used a race quad in this video.

It won't be long until you can buy a camera quad that will follow you on the bike.
|

8/24/2017 12:26 AM

This is an old vid but It'll give you an idea of the tech and how close things are.

|

8/24/2017 2:36 AM

That's mental FTB! That Wolves one is hectic as.

They'd be able to pre-program the flight path right? So it just keep looping?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/24/2017 3:08 AM

FTB that thing is crazy ! Almost to fast for the dirt bike. It's what I imagine a Go Pro would look like on an angry wasp. Thanks for sharing

|

8/24/2017 4:14 AM

Made me think of this one, doesn't get as close as the rally drone does though.

I agree that MX racing could so with some new and unusual angles - and I dont mean the fucking abysmal onboard 'Quad' shots they insist on using at some of the GPs!

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/24/2017 4:50 AM

I saw on TV a few weeks ago in a restaurant that they even have drone races now

|

8/24/2017 8:26 AM

we kinda got that already with the sx spidercam....

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin