We need riding video content.

So the MotoXpod Show has a YouTube channel we are putting together. We would love to have people submit riding videos to Motoxpodshow@gmail.com We will highlight videos and who sent it. So make sure you have a little description of who and where. We can also post links to your channel.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/24/2018 3:33pm
So the MotoXpod Show has a YouTube channel we are putting together. We would love to have people submit riding videos to Motoxpodshow@gmail.com We will highlight...
So the MotoXpod Show has a YouTube channel we are putting together. We would love to have people submit riding videos to Motoxpodshow@gmail.com We will highlight videos and who sent it. So make sure you have a little description of who and where. We can also post links to your channel.
Trail riding ok? Go pro vids ok?
12/24/2018 4:28pm
So the MotoXpod Show has a YouTube channel we are putting together. We would love to have people submit riding videos to Motoxpodshow@gmail.com We will highlight...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Trail riding ok? Go pro vids ok?
That would be cool. GoPro or whatever. Let's us know where the trails are so others can know if it's close to them.
motogrady
12/24/2018 5:52pm

Back in th 90s and into the early 2,000nds I shot a lot of Dist 7 Moto expert points races, There are maybe 3 boxes of
raw, unedited vhs tapes sitting in my office. I often wondered what I should/could do with them. Budds, Antietam,
Happy Ramblers, Seaford. motogrady@yahoo.com if interested. Good luck with da show.
JM485
12/24/2018 6:01pm
Feel free to use anything you’d like from my YouTube or IG, both are @485Josh

The Shop

NorCal 50+
12/24/2018 10:24pm
motogrady wrote:
Back in th 90s and into the early 2,000nds I shot a lot of Dist 7 Moto expert points races, There are maybe 3 boxes of...

Back in th 90s and into the early 2,000nds I shot a lot of Dist 7 Moto expert points races, There are maybe 3 boxes of
raw, unedited vhs tapes sitting in my office. I often wondered what I should/could do with them. Budds, Antietam,
Happy Ramblers, Seaford. motogrady@yahoo.com if interested. Good luck with da show.
I would love to see those- digitize those bad boys and put 'em on youtube. I used to race Antietam, White Oak, Aquasco, Budds, Ramblers- those are some pretty iconic tracks.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
12/24/2018 10:27pm
If you want to see how to go slow around a track, with the occasional bit of comedic relief, try my YouTube channel, 123beyond123
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/24/2018 10:55pm
Huh. Wink

Just in case anyone wants to post up some video, we also have a video section here. Wink

We do podcasts.

We also make a great place to promo your live shows. You may have noticed. Wink
12/25/2018 1:39am
GuyB wrote:
Huh. ;) Just in case anyone wants to post up some video, we also have a [url=https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/main]video section[/url] here. ;) We do [url=https://www.vitalmx.com/tags/the_inside_line_podcast_vital_feature]podcasts[/url]. We also make...
Huh. Wink

Just in case anyone wants to post up some video, we also have a video section here. Wink

We do podcasts.

We also make a great place to promo your live shows. You may have noticed. Wink
This website is by far and away my favorite. I wear the badge of "Vitard" proudly, lol. I think our show is where it is because of the hard work from Darkside and from the Vital MX community.
12/25/2018 1:41am
motogrady wrote:
Back in th 90s and into the early 2,000nds I shot a lot of Dist 7 Moto expert points races, There are maybe 3 boxes of...

I'll email you. I need to see what the best way to make them digital.

Post a reply to: We need riding video content.

The Latest