We need riding video content.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2018 3:22 PM

So the MotoXpod Show has a YouTube channel we are putting together. We would love to have people submit riding videos to Motoxpodshow@gmail.com We will highlight videos and who sent it. So make sure you have a little description of who and where. We can also post links to your channel.

|

12/24/2018 3:33 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

So the MotoXpod Show has a YouTube channel we are putting together. We would love to have people submit riding videos to Motoxpodshow@gmail.com We will highlight videos and who sent it. So make sure you have a little description of who and where. We can also post links to your channel.

Trail riding ok? Go pro vids ok?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/24/2018 4:28 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Trail riding ok? Go pro vids ok?

That would be cool. GoPro or whatever. Let's us know where the trails are so others can know if it's close to them.

|

12/24/2018 5:52 PM

Back in th 90s and into the early 2,000nds I shot a lot of Dist 7 Moto expert points races, There are maybe 3 boxes of
raw, unedited vhs tapes sitting in my office. I often wondered what I should/could do with them. Budds, Antietam,
Happy Ramblers, Seaford. motogrady@yahoo.com if interested. Good luck with da show.
|

12/24/2018 6:01 PM

Feel free to use anything you’d like from my YouTube or IG, both are @485Josh

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

12/24/2018 10:24 PM

motogrady wrote:
Back in th 90s and into the early 2,000nds I shot a lot of Dist 7 Moto expert points races, There are maybe 3 boxes of
raw, unedited vhs tapes sitting in my office. I often wondered what I should/could do with them. Budds, Antietam,
Happy Ramblers, Seaford. motogrady@yahoo.com if interested. Good luck with da show.

I would love to see those- digitize those bad boys and put 'em on youtube. I used to race Antietam, White Oak, Aquasco, Budds, Ramblers- those are some pretty iconic tracks.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

12/24/2018 10:27 PM

If you want to see how to go slow around a track, with the occasional bit of comedic relief, try my YouTube channel, 123beyond123

|

12/24/2018 10:55 PM

Huh. wink

Just in case anyone wants to post up some video, we also have a video section here. wink

We do podcasts.

We also make a great place to promo your live shows. You may have noticed. wink

|

12/25/2018 1:39 AM

GuyB wrote:

Huh. wink

Just in case anyone wants to post up some video, we also have a video section here. wink

We do podcasts.

We also make a great place to promo your live shows. You may have noticed. wink

This website is by far and away my favorite. I wear the badge of "Vitard" proudly, lol. I think our show is where it is because of the hard work from Darkside and from the Vital MX community.

|

12/25/2018 1:41 AM

motogrady wrote:

I'll email you. I need to see what the best way to make them digital.

|