We can all resume this 450 main and SX season...

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2021 3:32 AM

By this simple statement right ?

Cooper is the best racer

Ken is the best rider

|

4/18/2021 3:41 AM

Tomac is the best rider.

|

4/18/2021 4:05 AM

kaidodragon wrote:

By this simple statement right ?

Cooper is the best racer

Ken is the best rider

That’s the crux of it, no more needs to be said

|

4/18/2021 5:29 AM

What makes ken the best rider?

|

4/18/2021 5:41 AM

Doesn’t the best rider win? If he is clearly the best, why doesn’t he win all the time?

If your saying “he looks more graceful on the bike” or “ has better style, technique” I would agree with that. But best? I am not there

|

4/18/2021 6:37 AM

I think tomacs accolades have to be beaten for anyone else in the field to be considered a better racer/rider

|

4/18/2021 6:43 AM

kaidodragon wrote:

By this simple statement right ?

Cooper is the best racer

Ken is the best rider

To be the best racer you have to be the best rider, simple as that.

Props to Coop

Not a fan but he has proved me wrong all season

|

4/18/2021 6:50 AM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

Tomac is the best rider.

Why? Because he has the number 1 on his bike?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/18/2021 6:51 AM

... is over. Webb is the champ. There’s no mathematical way he can lose (if he starts) and no mathematical way anyone else can win.

|

4/18/2021 1:58 PM

burn1986 wrote:

... is over. Webb is the champ. There’s no mathematical way he can lose (if he starts) and no mathematical way anyone else can ...more

Lol what

|

4/18/2021 2:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2021 2:10 PM

burn1986 wrote:

... is over. Webb is the champ. There’s no mathematical way he can lose (if he starts) and no mathematical way anyone else can ...more

Umm, there are endless ways he can lose.
1. Freak practice crash, broken hand, season over.
2. “ heat race crash, broken hand ....
3. Main event mechanical, drops 18 points to Ken.
4.

I’m not sure you understand the math.

|

4/18/2021 2:15 PM

What does being "the best rider " actually mean?

Isn't Graham Jarvis or Toni You the best rider? Confused....

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

4/18/2021 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2021 2:31 PM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

Tomac is the best rider.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Why? Because he has the number 1 on his bike?

He’s the only one with multiple 450 MX titles and a 450 SX title. No one in the current field has his resume.

|

4/18/2021 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2021 2:32 PM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

What does being "the best rider " actually mean?

Isn't Graham Jarvis or Toni You the best rider? Confused....

I love Graham but put him in a regular harescramble or motocross race and see how well he does. You could have at least used someone who can do it all at a super high level such as Nathan Watson.

|

4/18/2021 2:36 PM

Resume?

|

4/18/2021 2:42 PM

tobz wrote:

Resume?

A résumé, sometimes spelled resume, called a CV in English outside North America, is a document created and used by a person to present their background, skills, and accomplishments. Résumés can be used for a variety of reasons, but most often they are used to secure new employment.

|

2018 KX450F
2005 KX250
2003 KDX 220
1984 KX 80
1982 RM 80
1980 RM 80
1977 XR 75
1969 Honda Mini 50

4/18/2021 2:44 PM

kb228 wrote:

I think tomacs accolades have to be beaten for anyone else in the field to be considered a better racer/rider

Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would definitely have more accolades.

|

4/18/2021 2:47 PM

kb228 wrote:

I think tomacs accolades have to be beaten for anyone else in the field to be considered a better racer/rider

TDeath21 wrote:

Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would ...more

Why would Tomac's title have a massive asterisk ?

|

4/18/2021 2:51 PM

kb228 wrote:

I think tomacs accolades have to be beaten for anyone else in the field to be considered a better racer/rider

TDeath21 wrote:

Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would ...more

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Why would Tomac's title have a massive asterisk ?

Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship pressure on a 450 in SX. Ever. Then after a nice long break from that he gets the final 7 rounds on his best track in elevation to boot. Sucks for him. Maybe he would have handled it last year finally for the first time ever. Regardless, last year’s championship comes with a massive asterisk. Regardless of who won it that would likely be the case.

|

4/18/2021 2:54 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would ...more

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Why would Tomac's title have a massive asterisk ?

TDeath21 wrote:

Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship ...more

Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the points leader going in. We get it, you dont like tomac.

|

4/18/2021 2:57 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Why would Tomac's title have a massive asterisk ?

TDeath21 wrote:

Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the ...more

Comparing Marchbanks and Brown to Tomac? Lol yikes. He was the points leader going in you’re right. He’s had the points lead many seasons in his SX career.

|

4/18/2021 3:01 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the ...more

TDeath21 wrote:

Comparing Marchbanks and Brown to Tomac? Lol yikes. He was the points leader going in you’re right. He’s had the points lead ...more

Well you said location was a factor, of course skill level is different , so location is invalid.

|

4/18/2021 3:02 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would ...more

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Why would Tomac's title have a massive asterisk ?

TDeath21 wrote:

Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship ...more

Yeah I'm not buyin it and you shouldn't be sellin it.

|

4/18/2021 3:09 PM

tobz wrote:

Resume?

Yes please proceed

|

4/18/2021 3:18 PM

tobz wrote:

Resume?

dkurtd wrote:

A résumé, sometimes spelled resume, called a CV in English outside North America, is a document created and used by a person ...more

Well that still doesn’t clear up the topic. Did OP mean assume?

|

4/18/2021 3:57 PM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

Tomac is the best rider.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Why? Because he has the number 1 on his bike?

agn5008 wrote:

He’s the only one with multiple 450 MX titles and a 450 SX title. No one in the current field has his resume.

So, by that knowledge, had Chad Reed lined up this year he'd be the best rider on the gate.

Got it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/18/2021 3:59 PM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

Tomac is the best rider.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Why? Because he has the number 1 on his bike?

He comfortably has the highest speed ceiling, it's his belief in himself is the issue or it's a motivational.

Speed for speed when hes "on" he's the best and there is no denying that, the whole field is lucky he is extremely inconsistent.

|

4/18/2021 4:01 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Why? Because he has the number 1 on his bike?

agn5008 wrote:

He’s the only one with multiple 450 MX titles and a 450 SX title. No one in the current field has his resume.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

So, by that knowledge, had Chad Reed lined up this year he'd be the best rider on the gate.

Got it.

But reed would have no chance of winning. Lol.

|

4/18/2021 4:05 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the ...more

TDeath21 wrote:

Comparing Marchbanks and Brown to Tomac? Lol yikes. He was the points leader going in you’re right. He’s had the points lead ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Well you said location was a factor, of course skill level is different , so location is invalid.

Your argument makes no sense. Are you trying to say the location didn’t drastically benefit Tomac?

|

4/18/2021 4:06 PM

What about that wheely bin rider, he's good too.

|