We can all resume this 450 main and SX season...

4/18/2021 3:32am
By this simple statement right ?

Cooper is the best racer

Ken is the best rider
|
teamddr
4/18/2021 4:05am

Cooper is the best racer

Ken is the best rider
That’s the crux of it, no more needs to be said
deadlo
4/18/2021 5:29am
What makes ken the best rider?
deluxeman
4/18/2021 5:41am
Doesn’t the best rider win? If he is clearly the best, why doesn’t he win all the time?

If your saying “he looks more graceful on the bike” or “ has better style, technique” I would agree with that. But best? I am not there

The Shop

kb228
4/18/2021 6:37am
I think tomacs accolades have to be beaten for anyone else in the field to be considered a better racer/rider
brocster
4/18/2021 6:43am

Cooper is the best racer

Ken is the best rider
To be the best racer you have to be the best rider, simple as that.

Props to Coop

Not a fan but he has proved me wrong all season
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
4/18/2021 6:50am
Tomac is the best rider.
Why? Because he has the number 1 on his bike?
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
4/18/2021 6:51am
... is over. Webb is the champ. There’s no mathematical way he can lose (if he starts) and no mathematical way anyone else can win.
4/18/2021 1:58pm
burn1986 wrote:
... is over. Webb is the champ. There’s no mathematical way he can lose (if he starts) and no mathematical way anyone else can win.
Lol what
toroP
4/18/2021 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2021 2:10pm
burn1986 wrote:
Umm, there are endless ways he can lose.
1. Freak practice crash, broken hand, season over.
2. “ heat race crash, broken hand ....
3. Main event mechanical, drops 18 points to Ken.

I’m not sure you understand the math.
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
4/18/2021 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2021 2:31pm
Tomac is the best rider.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He’s the only one with multiple 450 MX titles and a 450 SX title. No one in the current field has his resume.
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
4/18/2021 2:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2021 2:32pm
What does being "the best rider " actually mean?

Isn't Graham Jarvis or Toni You the best rider? Confused....
I love Graham but put him in a regular harescramble or motocross race and see how well he does. You could have at least used someone who can do it all at a super high level such as Nathan Watson.
tobz
4/18/2021 2:36pm
Resume?
dkurtd
4/18/2021 2:42pm
tobz wrote:
Resume?
A résumé, sometimes spelled resume, called a CV in English outside North America, is a document created and used by a person to present their background, skills, and accomplishments. Résumés can be used for a variety of reasons, but most often they are used to secure new employment.
TDeath21
4/18/2021 2:44pm
kb228 wrote:
I think tomacs accolades have to be beaten for anyone else in the field to be considered a better racer/rider
Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would definitely have more accolades.
ATKpilot99
4/18/2021 2:47pm
kb228 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would definitely have...
Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would definitely have more accolades.
Why would Tomac's title have a massive asterisk ?
TDeath21
4/18/2021 2:51pm
kb228 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Well if Webb gets the chip this season it’s 2 legit championships to Tomac’s one with a massive asterisk so I’d say Webb would definitely have...
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship pressure on a 450 in SX. Ever. Then after a nice long break from that he gets the final 7 rounds on his best track in elevation to boot. Sucks for him. Maybe he would have handled it last year finally for the first time ever. Regardless, last year’s championship comes with a massive asterisk. Regardless of who won it that would likely be the case.
mxb2
4/18/2021 2:54pm
TDeath21 wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship pressure on a 450 in SX...
Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship pressure on a 450 in SX. Ever. Then after a nice long break from that he gets the final 7 rounds on his best track in elevation to boot. Sucks for him. Maybe he would have handled it last year finally for the first time ever. Regardless, last year’s championship comes with a massive asterisk. Regardless of who won it that would likely be the case.
Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the points leader going in. We get it, you dont like tomac.
TDeath21
4/18/2021 2:57pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Well right when the championship pressure was heating up, he got a massive break. He has never handled the championship pressure on a 450 in SX...
mxb2 wrote:
Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the points leader going in...
Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the points leader going in. We get it, you dont like tomac.
Comparing Marchbanks and Brown to Tomac? Lol yikes. He was the points leader going in you’re right. He’s had the points lead many seasons in his SX career.
mxb2
4/18/2021 3:01pm
TDeath21 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Lol. Marchbanks, pierce brown are locals. Where is there wins, title to the advantage. Webb won more in slc, tomac was the points leader going in...
TDeath21 wrote:
Comparing Marchbanks and Brown to Tomac? Lol yikes. He was the points leader going in you’re right. He’s had the points lead many seasons in his...
Comparing Marchbanks and Brown to Tomac? Lol yikes. He was the points leader going in you’re right. He’s had the points lead many seasons in his SX career.
Well you said location was a factor, of course skill level is different , so location is invalid.
ATKpilot99
4/18/2021 3:02pm
TDeath21 wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Yeah I'm not buyin it and you shouldn't be sellin it.
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
4/18/2021 3:09pm
tobz wrote:
Resume?
Yes please proceed
tobz
4/18/2021 3:18pm
tobz wrote:
Resume?
dkurtd wrote:
A résumé, sometimes spelled resume, called a CV in English outside North America, is a document created and used by a person to present their background...
A résumé, sometimes spelled resume, called a CV in English outside North America, is a document created and used by a person to present their background, skills, and accomplishments. Résumés can be used for a variety of reasons, but most often they are used to secure new employment.
Well that still doesn’t clear up the topic. Did OP mean assume?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
4/18/2021 3:57pm
Tomac is the best rider.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
agn5008 wrote:
He’s the only one with multiple 450 MX titles and a 450 SX title. No one in the current field has his resume.
So, by that knowledge, had Chad Reed lined up this year he'd be the best rider on the gate.

Got it.
4/18/2021 3:59pm
Tomac is the best rider.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He comfortably has the highest speed ceiling, it's his belief in himself is the issue or it's a motivational.

Speed for speed when hes "on" he's the best and there is no denying that, the whole field is lucky he is extremely inconsistent.
mxb2
4/18/2021 4:01pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
agn5008 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So, by that knowledge, had Chad Reed lined up this year he'd be the best rider on the gate.

Got it.
But reed would have no chance of winning. Lol.
TDeath21
4/18/2021 4:05pm
mxb2 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Comparing Marchbanks and Brown to Tomac? Lol yikes. He was the points leader going in you’re right. He’s had the points lead many seasons in his...
mxb2 wrote:
Well you said location was a factor, of course skill level is different , so location is invalid.
Your argument makes no sense. Are you trying to say the location didn’t drastically benefit Tomac?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
4/18/2021 4:39pm
mxb2 wrote:
But reed would have no chance of winning. Lol.
That wasn't the point.

Post a reply to: We can all resume this 450 main and SX season...

The Latest