We all like a dirty girl........ !

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2018 1:12 PM

|

4/9/2018 1:16 PM

Had food poisoning or a stomach virus a while back. Was let down for trusting a fart sleeping next to the wife. For some reason the video reminded me of that... wasn’t the best moment for marriage building

|

4/9/2018 1:18 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Had food poisoning or a stomach virus a while back. Was let down for trusting a fart sleeping next to the wife. For some reason the video reminded me of that... wasn’t the best moment for marriage building

Thanks for making me laugh out loud while sat waiting for my pizza in a packed shop !

|

4/9/2018 1:20 PM

Now that, was funny!

|

4/9/2018 1:26 PM

haha, nice aim

|

4/9/2018 1:47 PM

Photo

|

4/9/2018 1:51 PM

JRT812 wrote:

TMI, just TMI

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

4/9/2018 2:07 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Spergen wrote:

Thanks for making me laugh out loud while sat waiting for my pizza in a packed shop !

Hahaha I haven't laughed that hard in a long time lmfao! Thanks for the ab workout!!!!

|

4/9/2018 2:09 PM

pmsl ha ha ha ha

|

4/9/2018 2:25 PM

JRT812 wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:

TMI, just TMI

Understood and tried to limit the details.

|

4/9/2018 3:33 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Oh my god man! laughing LOL I was in tears laughing. Then once I was composed had to explain to my lady why I had lost it…then it sent me back into uncontrolled laughter. Thank you! I needed that!!

|

4/9/2018 4:20 PM

Gives a whole new meaning to make up to mud!!

|

4/9/2018 4:43 PM

One time I was trying to show off and accidentally roosted all over myself.

|

4/9/2018 4:46 PM

|

4/9/2018 4:54 PM

Motoxdoc wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning to make up to mud!!

She needs a new shirt!

Photo

|

4/9/2018 5:16 PM

I just hope she's a good sport because that was a mother of a roost job. laughing

Man she opens her mouth wide at just the wrong time too ... w00t

|

4/9/2018 5:23 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Classic!

|

4/9/2018 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2018 5:45 PM

KMC440 wrote:

I just hope she's a good sport because that was a mother of a roost job. laughing

Man she opens her mouth wide at just the wrong time too ... w00t

It was good. He hit the rev limiter. wink

|

4/9/2018 5:55 PM

"My Dunlops are really hooking up good today....see".

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

4/9/2018 9:10 PM

FastEddy wrote:

I get this every time as well, Could someone fix it for those of us that arent seeing it?

|

4/9/2018 9:40 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Steadman wrote:

Oh my god man! laughing LOL I was in tears laughing. Then once I was composed had to explain to my lady why I had lost it…then it sent me back into uncontrolled laughter. Thank you! I needed that!!

Dear god I am still laughing!!!

|

Long live the King and the G.O.A.T.
The greatest there ever was and the greatest there ever will be.

2009 KTM 200xc
2013 Yahama TTR125