We all know what Ian brings to the KTM team but is there an "Ian" at Husky

BobbyM
Or does he help them too?
|
BobbyM
1/15/2018 10:59am
Yea... I guess that makes sense.
1/15/2018 11:17am
The engines is suppose to be very similar. Husky is still owned by KTM and i would think they have alot knowledge and expertesis sharing behind close walls. Remember when the BTO trailer caught fire and everything basically got destroyed, was it 2 years ago in the nationals, Each KTM and the main Husky team came together and scrambled a bike together because "they call themself a huge family in way.

Ian is my favorit charachter in the field, humble, respectfull, and full of knowledge, when Roger brought him along KTM definitly got one of the best engine guys in the buis and look at KTM now, the knowledge coming from Suzuki and so many championships basically got transfered over. They have come such a long way since 2010 and it feels like their base package is so good now so their top guys at either KTM or Rockstar Husky does not need to make any radical changes to their bikes to make it comfortable, i think they even use some of the stock engine parts at times, alot of it now are unobtanium bolt on parts but still.

He is team cordinator now, not full on engine guy anymore like Dean bently at Geico?

The Shop

TeamGreen
1/15/2018 11:27am
Engine & Suspebsion programs are all run by the same people.

Post a reply to: We all know what Ian brings to the KTM team but is there an "Ian" at Husky

The Latest