Way to go Webb

level
Edited Date/Time 2/6/2020 10:45am
There’s that fire baby. Good job.
|
Patrick461
2/1/2020 10:51pm
Yeah great job sawing kens leg off. He is hurt holding his knee after he limped two steps And sat down. Great job coop. Such a classy guy.
Kyle978
2/1/2020 10:58pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 11:06pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Yeah great job sawing kens leg off. He is hurt holding his knee after he limped two steps And sat down. Great job coop. Such a...
Yeah great job sawing kens leg off. He is hurt holding his knee after he limped two steps And sat down. Great job coop. Such a classy guy.
You honestly call that minor collision “sawing his leg off”? Check out ping pong or golf, no contact there.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
2/1/2020 11:19pm
*Your firmware has been successfully downgraded to Webb2019.0*

The Shop

2/1/2020 11:23pm
Is there not a probation and fine for Webb? Pretty obvious he's not a euro so he gets away with good block passing? wonder what happened to DF because Craig also left the door wide open.
CPR
2/1/2020 11:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 11:30pm
level wrote:
There’s that fire baby. Good job.
I wouldn't exactly call it 'fire'.
Roczen slowed dramatically the last few laps while Webb maintained his pace and took advantage.
If Roczen doesn't slow down, Webb had no chance of catching him. Good consistent speed? Yes. After burners? No.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
2/2/2020 12:07am
That was a hell of a pass though. Ken needs to start hugging the tuff blocks in the last turns if Webbs behind him
Doddy
2/2/2020 12:36am Edited Date/Time 2/2/2020 1:01am
Patrick461 wrote:
Yeah great job sawing kens leg off. He is hurt holding his knee after he limped two steps And sat down. Great job coop. Such a...
Get out with that classy guy shit. If someone said things about my lady over social media, I wouldn't hold back. He's lucky he didn't get punted into the cheap seats.
Tumic
2/2/2020 12:44am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
That was a hell of a pass though. Ken needs to start hugging the tuff blocks in the last turns if Webbs behind him
Yeah that was really crappy race craft from Ken in the last corner
2/2/2020 12:57am
Patrick461 wrote:
Why is 2020 the year of overly sensitive fans? Coop barely touched Roczen. It was a beautifully crafted pass on the last lap in the last corner. I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it. You people need to drink a beer or two extra and enjoy the action packed racing we are being treated to.
teamddr
2/2/2020 2:57am Edited Date/Time 2/2/2020 3:00am
Big Kroc fan and I wouldn’t be a Webb fan was cooper done nothing wrong there
You ain’t going for those gaps then go home
Ranman68
2/2/2020 3:46am
Moens_Andy wrote:
Is there not a probation and fine for Webb? Pretty obvious he's not a euro so he gets away with good block passing? wonder what happened...
Is there not a probation and fine for Webb? Pretty obvious he's not a euro so he gets away with good block passing? wonder what happened to DF because Craig also left the door wide open.
I will be the first to say that some people are being too hard on Ferrandis for a bad move, but are you seriously comparing Webb's pass on Roczen tonight to the incident with Ferrandis and Craig? Lol really? AND unnecessarily bringing up nationality of the riders despite there being zero similarities between the incidences? Even if "offends" you, I'm assuming which way you lean politically. Good God.
Webb had a wheel on Roczen. Ferrandis didn't have a wheel on Craig. It was the last turn of the last lap for Webb.to make the pass. Ferrandis had trainloads of time to pass Craig. Roczen and Webb didn't so much as fall down. Ferrandis went down and Craig was ejected to the concession stand. Craig's bike was jacked and he could not continue in the race. Roczen just lost one position. Ferrandis and Craig slammed together. Webb and Roczen MAY have bumped into each other enough to slightly mess up a decal on their bike....MAYBE, and Roczens boo boo ("stinger" as he called it) had to be from a rut or something. That's even if he had a boo boo/"stinger". Get out of here with that silly shit and fake outrage over a perceived injustice and the social justice warrior shit. This is motocross and Kenny isn't a victim. We aren't oppressing Europeans. Ferrandis didn't deserve a lot of the heat he got, but it was a bad move and he deserved a little of it. Even if only temporary....which it will only be. Not because he's French, but because it was an unnecessarily reckless move that cost Craig in many ways.
Ranman68
2/2/2020 3:56am
Webb is a mental assassin. He mentally murdered Kenny tonight like he did last year. Imagine if Webb had turned around mid air over the finish line jump and done the pistol shooting thing at Kenny AGAIN. That would have been gangster as F and funny as F.
gregyou
2/2/2020 4:00am
Patrick461 wrote:
It looked like roczen went to far towards the outside then tried to cut back down to block the inside. Webb was going outside then switched to inside when he thought roczen was going wide. Webb did all he could to try avoid and roczen did all he could to block it. Nothing wrong by either.

He could’ve done what musquin did to tomac in 18
2/2/2020 5:07am
What I have really enjoyed about this season so far is how clean the front runners have raced eachother. Really makes for better racing when they can focus forward instead of worrying about getting taken out.
Was that pass overly aggressive? I think it was a little kamikaze and It almost put them both on the ground. Yeah its racing for the win but sooner or later someone is gonna get sick of his bam bam style and put him over the berm.
USMCMXer
2/2/2020 5:43am
Probably because he's always been an arrogant, lil prick!?Whistling
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
2/2/2020 6:55am
Way to go Cooper!!! Haters are gonna hate...
Zycki11
2/2/2020 7:02am
Ranman68 wrote:
Webb is a mental assassin. He mentally murdered Kenny tonight like he did last year. Imagine if Webb had turned around mid air over the finish...
Webb is a mental assassin. He mentally murdered Kenny tonight like he did last year. Imagine if Webb had turned around mid air over the finish line jump and done the pistol shooting thing at Kenny AGAIN. That would have been gangster as F and funny as F.
Spoken like a true idiot. You sound like the kid who is up all night drinking monster with a gold chain around his neck in his mother’s basement at 30 years old.
xrmark
2/2/2020 9:10am
so many kenny fan boys lol saw his leg off?? That was light contact at best. Last corner on the last lap, for a better podium spot. Yea i'm sure nobody on here would take that opportunity for some more money and more points. Its incredible how many people are crying over this.
hoppsan
2/2/2020 10:04am
Doddy wrote:
Get out with that classy guy shit. If someone said things about my lady over social media, I wouldn't hold back. He's lucky he didn't get...
Get out with that classy guy shit. If someone said things about my lady over social media, I wouldn't hold back. He's lucky he didn't get punted into the cheap seats.
Not that any of this matters but aren't you a bit quick to judge Ken's now-age-old comment then, seeing how it was a gut-reaction to someone talking shit about his current wife over social media?
theesloth
2/2/2020 10:42am
I'm glad God came through for him tonight and put him on the podium.
Dust601
2/2/2020 10:56am
theesloth wrote:
He must of preyed harder then the others this week.
Patrick461
2/2/2020 11:36am
If you can’t beat em hurt your opponent. Roczen didn’t run over his own leg you fucking twits. I don’t care about aggression I don’t abide hurting another rider. If you love aggro racing I hope if Ken can ride next week he puts the pip squeak Webb in the bleachers but he won’t because he rides clean fuck Webb
Ranman68
2/2/2020 11:39am
Ranman68 wrote:
Webb is a mental assassin. He mentally murdered Kenny tonight like he did last year. Imagine if Webb had turned around mid air over the finish...
Zycki11 wrote:
Spoken like a true idiot. You sound like the kid who is up all night drinking monster with a gold chain around his neck in his...
Spoken like a true idiot. You sound like the kid who is up all night drinking monster with a gold chain around his neck in his mother’s basement at 30 years old.
Spoken like a true coward who uses his keyboard at a safe distance to say shit like that to men he doesn't know. You can be as upset as you want to be over my comment and TYPE some insults at me, but that is all your bitch ass can do or will do. Now that your feelings about my comment are known, I can honestly say I'm as happy as ever with what I said. I'm not sorry, so you're gonna need to work through it and learn to deal with it. I dont see it in you to do shit else, so just skip on by things I say if you dont like it.
Ranman68
2/2/2020 11:57am
theesloth wrote:
I dont believe he's thanking Jesus for the specific result, so I personally don't care that he thanks his lord.for whatever, BUT..... if I start hearing "Allah arkbar" (however you say it or spell it) on the podium, I admit I will completely stop watching supercross altogether.

Post a reply to: Way to go Webb

The Latest