Way to be Hanny!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2018 4:37 PM

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/9/2018 4:38 PM

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/9/2018 4:40 PM

Seen hanny I’m the pits and he was such a nice dude!

|

1/9/2018 4:51 PM

Fuck yeah Nutup...and Lil' Hanny!....Socially conscious AND tasty!

|

1/9/2018 4:53 PM

Good job. Compassion, quite the asset.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

1/9/2018 4:54 PM

Cool! Good on em

|

1/9/2018 5:00 PM

That is how you keep it 100 for sure!

|

1/9/2018 5:22 PM

That's a Win.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/9/2018 5:28 PM

Good job!

|

1/9/2018 5:31 PM

Nice!!! One of the friendliest professional athletes I have ever met. I hope he does well when he gets back from injury.

|

1/9/2018 9:39 PM

Awesome

|

1/9/2018 10:02 PM

Way cool!!!

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

1/10/2018 1:49 AM

cool
|

1/10/2018 1:50 AM

Soo awesome. Be the change you want to see in the world...

|

1/10/2018 3:51 AM

Always thought of Hanny as just some cocky kid riding on his celebrity status from TV shows etc.

This act of kindness shows him in a totally different light, compassion and caring.....kudos to him and team!

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

1/10/2018 5:05 AM

Josh is a great human. This is a stark contrast from Deegans distasteful post about the homeless nearby.

|

1/10/2018 5:07 AM

This is awesome to see!

|

1/10/2018 5:43 AM

Hanny's a good dude.

|

1/10/2018 6:04 AM

Any word on his injury? Can't stand how this sport is so secretive.

|

1/10/2018 6:09 AM

That's a good gesture and all but this is part of the reason they never try and better themselves.

|

1/10/2018 6:41 AM

SrfNdirt wrote:

That's a good gesture and all but this is part of the reason they never try and better themselves.

How the fuck do you know? Lumping everybody together for no reason other than illogical thinking is pretty douchey.

|

1/10/2018 7:00 AM

I’ve always really liked Hanny. Was always cheering for him when he was on that black #100.

|

1/10/2018 7:17 AM

I hope he washed his hands after that. The risk for hepatitis A is real.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

1/10/2018 8:01 AM

Not sure how I feel about it. It's not helping the problem.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

1/10/2018 8:12 AM

^^ So what helps more? Completely ignoring the issue? or showing that they care by bringing the people food?

Don't get me wrong. I'm aware there are plenty of homeless people who choose that life because its "easier" and you get to live off the systems put in place. (food banks, charity, etc.)

I personally would rather see people in the Industry acknowledging the problem and showing they care about those who didn't choose that life by feeding them, than completely ignoring what's right in front of their face. Hanny doing that shows that they care about something outside of themselves. There's nothing wrong with that.

I think its a cool gesture. Obviously doesn't help fix the problem. Not much does. You could give each person in that camp 100k and most of them would waste it away. That's just my take on it. Not saying its right.

|

1/10/2018 10:56 AM

SrfNdirt wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

How the fuck do you know? Lumping everybody together for no reason other than illogical thinking is pretty douchey.

For The Record...Bobby is one of ours...He's Nor-Cal FOREVER.

As to other subjects brought up in here...

There IS a huge f'n problem with how The State of California, Orange County, The City of Anaheim and the local community have ALLOWED THIS MADNESS to exist...to EXPAND...to continue. That trail is UNSAFE and UNUSABLE. Which is pathetic.

So, how that has F'all to do with Hanny taking some hungry folks a meal? Well, that's where you've lost me.

Josh, still stoked and waiting for you to get some more time on your new scoot...and Get Back IN IT!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/10/2018 11:00 AM

hasko158 wrote:

Any word on his injury? Can't stand how this sport is so secretive.

Secretive? You must not have spotted it in Pit Bits when he mentioned that he injured a talus before the Monster Energy Cup. It's not bad enough for surgery (like Reed's), and has taken a while to heal. Hanny told me it'll still be a few more rounds before he's ready to hit the track.

|

1/10/2018 11:07 AM

robkinuk wrote:

Always thought of Hanny as just some cocky kid riding on his celebrity status from TV shows etc.

This act of kindness shows him in a totally different light, compassion and caring.....kudos to him and team!

so...you've never seen him ride?

|

1/10/2018 11:16 AM

Hunnet Sammiches.

|

1/10/2018 11:21 AM

Lots of respect to Hanny, maybe for nothing more than bringing attention to the issues. Also for helping of course.

|