Way beyond PSYCHED

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2018 2:43 PM

Worse than a 5yo on Xmas eve!!! Tomorrow for the 1st time in 3 years going to track with bike, had to take a break due to illness and cannot wait!!!

There was no point keeping old bike but kept all gear up loft, got another bike 5 weeks ago but weather has been shit, been working too much but got a few days off so should be out tomorrow & Saturday.

Looking forward to some fun but will be taking it easy for a while - def the wrong side of 50 for getting injured 1st day back.

THE ADDICTION NEVER LEAVES

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

4/10/2018 2:45 PM

That's awesome! Welcome back!

|

4/10/2018 2:46 PM

bro, i'm definitely pumped on it. not even pumped or anything, but just feels good to see you get another bike. It’s been a long road.

|

4/10/2018 2:48 PM

shuggs wrote:

Worse than a 5yo on Xmas eve!!! Tomorrow for the 1st time in 3 years going to track with bike, had to take a break due to ...more

Welcome back to the fold brother!! Keep it rubber side down , don't over do it and most of all....have fun!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/10/2018 2:50 PM

Btw....what bike you riding Shuggs? And didn't know you were sick , so glad to hear you are feeling better.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

4/10/2018 2:55 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Btw....what bike you riding Shuggs? And didn't know you were sick , so glad to hear you are feeling better.

Have got a KTM 150 - had to be a 2t, gonna be suffering tomorrow night

Got diagnosed with chronic fatigue and had been a slow road back but have very slowly built back up till I can push full pelt at gym so thought it was time to get back

|

4/10/2018 2:57 PM

peelout wrote:

bro, i'm definitely pumped on it. not even pumped or anything, but just feels good to see you get another bike. It’s been a ...more

And don’t worry sprocket bolts are torqued up

|

4/10/2018 3:01 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

shuggs wrote:

Have got a KTM 150 - had to be a 2t, gonna be suffering tomorrow night

Got diagnosed with chronic fatigue and had been a slow ...more

Oh man dude....you are gonna be in heaven riding that 150! Taking a break and then jumping on a little badass bike like that , you won't know what to do with yourself. I got a 17' Husky 125 , love it a bunch.....so welcome to the tiddler class!!

|

4/10/2018 3:13 PM

The first and last lap....the 2 laps that will hurt u the most!

|

4/10/2018 3:24 PM

Hell yes, I am addicted to mx. Welcome back and be safe bro.

|

4/10/2018 3:26 PM

Dirt bike fever is the bomb. I love that feeling

|

4/10/2018 3:35 PM

GO GET YOU SOME SLUGGER!

|

4/10/2018 4:09 PM

Hell yeah bro, go rock it.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

4/10/2018 4:27 PM

Moto on!!!

|

4/10/2018 4:37 PM

Twist it!

|

4/10/2018 4:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2018 4:41 PM

Who woulda thought Dunfermline would have shit weather .... whistling

Damn Shuggs have a blast and even at 70% you'll be having %100 more fun than everyone else!

|

4/10/2018 5:18 PM

Good luck! Just don't take that "one last ride" before loading up...

|

o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o
Winning is the best deodorant.

4/10/2018 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2018 6:41 PM

Awesome! Get ready for the “perma smile”!
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

4/10/2018 7:04 PM

Once a rider always a rider. Welcome back! Enjoy!

|