Watching the Olympic Downhill Tonight and ...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2018 10:47 PM

I think there could be more of the off cambers. Anything to slow things down a bit

|

2/22/2018 3:15 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Why is Johnny O holding the banners in that pic with Hannah?? :-)

It's not Omara - he was racing with Hannah. But, you know that.

Just a spectator moving the bunting to give a smoother line choice. Not only done in the European GPs at the time.......

I think I remember The Jammer, in an interview, describing how he was pulling the bunting way back on that section during the quagmire of the Unadilla MXDN for his compatriots. Pretty mild 'assistance' when compared to spectators laying into riders with sticks etc at times, in the GPs.......

|

2/22/2018 8:23 AM

oldblood wrote: Photo

Hollister?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/22/2018 2:15 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Hollister?

Yep!

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

2/22/2018 2:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2018 2:23 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Hollister?

oldblood wrote:

Yep!

We never really had local tracks with numerous really deep ruts everywhere, and I got eaten alive at Hollister for the one and only race I went there for.

|

2/22/2018 2:25 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Hollister?

oldblood wrote:

Yep!

NV825 wrote:

We never really had local tracks with numerous really deep ruts everywhere, and I got eaten alive at Hollister for the one and ...more

We raced there last weekend, still good!

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor