Watching junior Moto x lazy e arena

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2018 4:58 PM

First of all to my surprise Mav tv showed up last week on att u verse out of nowhere so I finally have it.
Saw junior moto x on and I’m like shit yeah this is sweet. Timmy ferry is out there with his kid. Brian deegan is there with his kid who is on the 85cc and is flying and won.

Pretty cool. Check it out if haven’t. Amateur indoor moto x

|

7/18/2018 5:08 PM

Guthrie Ok. They have a pretty cool museum downtown. Trivia fact: Guthrie was the original capital of Oklahoma. A bunch of rough fellas stole the state seal and took it to OKC, which became the capital. Way more background to the story but that's the gist. Lazy E has been around for ages.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/18/2018 5:12 PM

Was this last years race? I was thinking they run this in fall (October?). When does it air? I just searched directv and couldn't find anything.

|

7/18/2018 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2018 5:23 PM

MotoChris wrote:

Was this last years race? I was thinking they run this in fall (October?). When does it air? I just searched directv and ...more

Plays again tonight at 10pm.

Also plays again at 7pm and 10pm next Wednesday.

Edit: The event is from May 12th 2018.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/18/2018 6:07 PM

MotoChris wrote:

Was this last years race? I was thinking they run this in fall (October?). When does it air? I just searched directv and ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Plays again tonight at 10pm.

Also plays again at 7pm and 10pm next Wednesday.

Edit: The event is from May 12th 2018.

Found it. Thanks for the info. I usually fall asleep watching family guy in bed but this should keep me up for an hour. Lol

|

7/18/2018 6:20 PM

Saw it. It was pretty cool. DVRed it for later viewing.

|

7/18/2018 6:54 PM

It's a pretty cool race, we will likely race it next year. Funny you mention MavTV showing up, I noticed it last week too and it had my scratching my head. I knew I didn't have it before, but glad they finally added it.

|