Watching XGames sled Freestyle...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2018 9:32 PM

Disclaimer: I grew up riding sleds. The riders are ballsy. But......

I just watched three riders do nothimg but flip tricks. 6-7 hits, all flip tricks.

This is how FMX died. Promoters, you are on a mountain, with features, with a Snowcrosst rack, with a half pipe...
Give them room to roam!
Hitting ramps does no justice. I'll argue that sled whips are cooler than bike whips, and sled free riding with features and space is a TV win!
Ughh

|

Violence You Can Believe In

1/27/2018 12:16 AM

Yeah I'm watching it now, everyone seems to throw the same 7 tricks

|

1/27/2018 4:10 AM

Red Bull hosted something like that a few years ago . Who was the rider that crashed and broke their back flipping a road crossing and the red bull camera helicopter just peaced out and never sent help or anything

|

1/27/2018 4:51 AM

They should have a freestyle downhill course with multiple line selections and jumps. Mix of terrain and ramps. Different stages, and let’s say the track has 5 stages, your max score for a stage can be 20. Whoever is closest to 100 at the end of the comp wins.

|

1/27/2018 5:56 AM

Hill cross was always awesome to watch.

|

1/28/2018 7:12 PM

The X games in general are a snore fest to me. Used to love it all, now it seems it’s all the same stuff. No SnoCross ruined it for me. SnoBike race was a dud and not worth the 15 mins I invested in it.

|

1/28/2018 7:18 PM

"I'll argue that sled whips are cooler than bike whips"

Do your parents know you're gay?

|