Watching Washougal?......Keep your eyes peeled for Tommy Weeck.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2017 9:17 PM

I know Tommy has been training his ass off for this race. I'm not certain where he'll finish at the end of the day , but with that being said , don't be surprised to see him running around 5th - 10th and getting some TV time. I'm also not sure if he plans ( or can afford to ) do any more rounds after Washougal.....but he WILL put a hurting on some more well known names tomorrow. Boy is rippin'!

That is all....

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/28/2017 9:21 PM

So you are saying he's a good pick at a +15 handicap in fantasy cool

|

7/28/2017 9:21 PM

so true. to think all the money he missed out on this week between PIR and mountainview races he skipped

|

7/28/2017 9:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2017 9:25 PM

ruskymx wrote:

So you are saying he's a good pick at a +15 handicap in fantasy cool

Rusky...He might be a very good pick indeed. If he gets good starts , I would not doubt 5th - 10th. He is a privateer....but as far as privateers go at their local national , Tommy will be one of the strongest finishers you will see all year. I know it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

7/28/2017 9:26 PM

bsharkey wrote:

so true. to think all the money he missed out on this week between PIR and mountainview races he skipped

Yeah he said he wanted to concentrate on the national only this year. Hopefully it pays off.

|

7/28/2017 9:27 PM

Captain obvious! !!

|

7/28/2017 9:29 PM

I remember him being up in the mix a few years ago on a 250. Looks like he's on 450 this year.

|

he finished 13th a few years back but he seems more prepared now. this is the first Washougal ive missed in 25 years

|

Give us some real insight like how do you think Ricky d does

|

7/28/2017 9:35 PM

And where is rookstool

|

7/28/2017 9:36 PM

smit9722 wrote:

Give us some real insight like how do you think Ricky d does

I am not sure. You're from around here ( sorta ) why don't you fill us all in on your insight. Smartass!

And just an fyi...a lot of people that are NOT from here , probably didn't know he was even racing tomorrow.

|

7/28/2017 9:41 PM

Tommy is going to be a beast tomorrow!

|

7/28/2017 9:44 PM

I was at Mt. View last Sunday and was wondering if that was the Ricky D. of off road fame.

|

7/28/2017 9:45 PM

Dudes it's been all over racer x he will top 10

|

7/28/2017 9:46 PM

And for Ricky I haven't seen the dude in awhile if his drinking is not an issue anymore I would say top 20 hopefully having a kid has given him balance in his life.

|

7/28/2017 9:48 PM

And on a serious note there are hardly any Oregon boys racing anymore

|

7/28/2017 9:49 PM

Photo

In my lineup as of now. I have a busy morning at work tomorrow so I wanted to set it in case I don't get to check it before the motos tomorrow. Perfect timing with the post Jeffro. Came to vital to see if there were any threads about entries for this weekend.

P.S. If he shits the bed and ruins my fantasy week it's all your fault tongue tongue tongue
|

7/28/2017 9:55 PM

smit9722 wrote:

And on a serious note there are hardly any Oregon boys racing anymore

And? What was your point? I don't visit racerx all that often so I didn't see it. Just trying to give some dudes a heads up on what Tommy may do tomorrow...and you come in here with your stupid smartass comments. You one-hit wonder , know it all's are the reason why myself and many others don't post here all that often any more. You can't say shit on here without some douche bag opening his fucking mouth. GFY!

|

7/28/2017 9:57 PM

ruskymx wrote: Photo

In my lineup as of now. I have a busy morning at work tomorrow so I wanted to set it in case I don't get to check it before the motos tomorrow. Perfect timing with the post Jeffro. Came to vital to see if there were any threads about entries for this weekend.

P.S. If he shits the bed and ruins my fantasy week it's all your fault tongue tongue tongue

Risky I'm not sure how that stuff works , as I've never done it. Just saying I think Tommy will do well tomorrow.

|

7/28/2017 9:59 PM

If you follow moto at all you know Tommy will kill it, just like dowd at southwick. Washougal has always been good to the locals

|

7/28/2017 10:06 PM

And sorry Jeffro I like your posts I just miss the days when this forum had insider information

|

7/28/2017 10:09 PM

Collin jurin 476 should do well too. top 15

|

7/28/2017 10:10 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/28/2017 10:17 PM

smit9722 wrote:

And sorry Jeffro I like your posts I just miss the days when this forum had insider information

No big deal. Just trying to fill some in here. As far as Rookstool goes , I'm not so sure either. Would be cool to see him do it again. I knew him and Tiger back in the day. Especially Tiger. But Kevin was always super cool and a badass rider. Wasn't sure if he would try the national this year.

|