Watching SX from a laptop...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2018 7:05 PM

Hey there, just a quick question for tomorrow's activities!

My chick wants to watch supercross tomorrow night on her laptop (she's out of town, no TV) but I wasn't sure what to tell her when she asked how, LOL.

Ive never been in this kind of situation so if someone could clarify that would be great, I'm under the assumption with proof of a cable TV provider i can watch it in the Supercross LIVE website?

I just want to give her the right answer so she doesn't miss the race, or I risk a potential ass-kicking on Sunday when she comes home. Please let me know!

|

1/5/2018 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2018 7:10 PM

Pretty sure FoxSportsGo will work with cable provider login.

|

1/5/2018 7:16 PM

DPR250R wrote:

You can use FoxSportsGo on a laptop? I thought it was just a mobile App, i could be wrong though.

|

1/5/2018 7:52 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

You can use FoxSportsGo on a laptop? I thought it was just a mobile App, i could be wrong though.

It'll work on your laptop. Just confirmed it. Have your girlfriend log in and test it prior to the race to make sure it works for her.

|

1/5/2018 8:00 PM

DPR250R wrote:

craigathan404 wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

It'll work on your laptop. Just confirmed it. Have your girlfriend log in and test it prior to the race to make sure it works for her.

Cool, thanks for the help!

|

4/18/2018 2:54 PM

try this website Dell Support Number maybe this will help you with your issue.

|