Watch 2021 AMA Supercross [Australia]

Brock183
Hey,

Can't see anything online about Kayo having the season this year.
Do we know if the only way to watch the season from Australia this year is with:
https://www.supercrosslive.tv/viewplans

(Other than having a VPN)

Cheers,
Brock.
|
bowl
1/7/2021 5:35pm
Foxtel/ espn app
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/7/2021 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2021 7:52pm
It's on ESPN. Sunday 17th at 4pm *AEDT.
66TR66
1/7/2021 6:25pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Awesome! Cheers Bruzz.Cool
jemcee
1/7/2021 7:08pm
Also check the ESPN website as it's normally live on there..
But I've seen on here someone has worked out it'll be delayed on there too for the first round at least

The Shop

BS12
1/7/2021 7:35pm
jemcee wrote:
Also check the ESPN website as it's normally live on there.. But I've seen on here someone has worked out it'll be delayed on there too...
Also check the ESPN website as it's normally live on there..
But I've seen on here someone has worked out it'll be delayed on there too for the first round at least
Twas me, but I come bearing an update!

Latest scheduling has it LIVE on the ESPN app. Yewww!
Brock183
1/7/2021 7:40pm
Awesome, thanks for the info.
If it's on ESPN, it should be on Kayo right?
CPR
1/7/2021 8:08pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Anyone found a schedule for the rest of the rounds on ESPN?
66TR66
1/7/2021 8:15pm
Thanks again guys. I love having me self Mid Morning beers.
Not going to lie i will be missing Chadderbox, but us Aussies have plenty to root for.
jemcee
1/8/2021 2:13pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
CPR wrote:
Going on the last couple of years, they'll be live on the ESPN website/app and delayed on TV.. But I think there was maybe one or two that was live on TV as well

As for MX? Boned! As I just saw that the Motoworld site is shut down
skypig
1/8/2021 2:35pm
If the regional restrictions are ever lifted, I’ll pay for the app.

Till then, Pirate Bay/uTorrent is my friend.
1/8/2021 3:31pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
CPR wrote:
jemcee wrote:
Going on the last couple of years, they'll be live on the ESPN website/app and delayed on TV.. But I think there was maybe one or...
Going on the last couple of years, they'll be live on the ESPN website/app and delayed on TV.. But I think there was maybe one or two that was live on TV as well

motoworldtv is still up and running
chump6784
1/8/2021 6:00pm
skypig wrote:

I agree. I get Supercross through ESPN and did pay for the gold pass and use a vpn one year but then I thought fuck em, if they want to make me have to do that I'll download it for free instead
skypig
1/8/2021 7:40pm
chump6784 wrote:
I agree. I get Supercross through ESPN and did pay for the gold pass and use a vpn one year but then I thought fuck em...
I agree. I get Supercross through ESPN and did pay for the gold pass and use a vpn one year but then I thought fuck em, if they want to make me have to do that I'll download it for free instead
I’ve paid for the Gold app a few times.
It just got harder and harder - The first year I could turn “Location Services” off and watch it on my iPad, or “Mirror” it on to Apple TV. Then they “upgraded” the App to prevent this (Wouldn’t run with Location Services off). Why!?

Others have suggested my VPN might be “slow” causing “issues”, but if I have to plug the computer into the TV, AND still have issues, I’d rather not have to pay as well.

Styler
1/8/2021 7:54pm
It’s 2021!! Why it can’t be shown live baffles me.

Hoping it’s in kayo as I have just gotten rid of foxtel!! Was on kayo last year.
Tonynz
1/8/2021 8:33pm
Styler wrote:
It’s 2021!! Why it can’t be shown live baffles me. Hoping it’s in kayo as I have just gotten rid of foxtel!! Was on kayo last...

Hoping it’s in kayo as I have just gotten rid of foxtel!! Was on kayo last year.
It is live on Supercrosslive.tv.
jemcee
1/8/2021 8:44pm
CPR wrote:
jemcee wrote:
Going on the last couple of years, they'll be live on the ESPN website/app and delayed on TV.. But I think there was maybe one or...

motoworldtv is still up and running
Yep very good.. I had it bookmarked and it said it was shutdown I googled it and found nothing except 'Do you mean motorworld?' haha but then saw a facebook post that had a link to motoworldtv so clicked it and there it was..
The internet is a strange confusing place haha
Brock183
1/9/2021 3:02am
Styler wrote:
It’s 2021!! Why it can’t be shown live baffles me. Hoping it’s in kayo as I have just gotten rid of foxtel!! Was on kayo last...

Emailed Kayo and they got back to me now, looks like they will have replay available.
Though previous years they sometimes miss certain races or they're just uploaded months later (not sure why).

Their reply was:
Hi Brock,

Thank you for contacting us.

We'll have the 2021 AMA Supercross available on replay. You may check https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/What-content-is-available-as-p… for more information.

Considering just getting the Supercrosslive.tv subscription this year.
gregyou
1/9/2021 5:41pm
Has any one got peacock tv to work with a VPN ? I can’t make payment
chump6784
1/9/2021 6:34pm
Just checked the Foxtel tv guide and they have some rounds live, others are delayed and a 2hr show, kayo should be the same. All else fails slicknick generally has a torrent up on the piratebay within a few hours of the races finishing anyway
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1356th
1/11/2021 10:02am
gregyou wrote:
I got it working using Getflix DNS. But it felt like a slow connection and menus took ages to load. Not sure what to expect from Live races.

I found the easiest way to do payment was to create an American PayPal account. I use my Commonwealth Bank card linked to an American PayPal account and it has successfully worked with Hulu, Peacock TV and purchasing stuff from the American Xbox Live, PSN and Switch stores.
1/13/2021 6:34pm
gregyou wrote:
mxlegend99 wrote:
I got it working using Getflix DNS. But it felt like a slow connection and menus took ages to load. Not sure what to expect from...
I got it working using Getflix DNS. But it felt like a slow connection and menus took ages to load. Not sure what to expect from Live races.

I found the easiest way to do payment was to create an American PayPal account. I use my Commonwealth Bank card linked to an American PayPal account and it has successfully worked with Hulu, Peacock TV and purchasing stuff from the American Xbox Live, PSN and Switch stores.
I've just set my Peacock account up using NordVPN plus I made a US paypal (used a friends address and phone number whole lives there)... Load time and quality is perfect.

Assuming your VPN may be causing speed issues unfortunately?
gregyou
1/15/2021 5:42am
gregyou wrote:
mxlegend99 wrote:
I got it working using Getflix DNS. But it felt like a slow connection and menus took ages to load. Not sure what to expect from...

I've just set my Peacock account up using NordVPN plus I made a US paypal (used a friends address and phone number whole lives there)... Load...
I've just set my Peacock account up using NordVPN plus I made a US paypal (used a friends address and phone number whole lives there)... Load time and quality is perfect.

Assuming your VPN may be causing speed issues unfortunately?
Ive made a US PayPal it still won’t process the payment
Jimmy70
1/15/2021 5:41pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Just check foxtel guide today and now the live ones aren't there anymore.
Jimmy70
1/15/2021 5:41pm
skypig wrote:

What do you actually download for it?
skypig
1/15/2021 9:25pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2021 9:26pm
Jimmy70 wrote:
I’m not very “up” on these things, but this is what I understand you could do, in theory.:
1. VPN, and antivirus, and 2 condoms.... and go to the famous “Pirate..place”.
2. Search using something like: “2021 AMA....’Slickville’ “.
3. Check it looks like SX Racing.
4. Download it using “uTorrent” (free) Save it.
5. Play at your convenience on anything that you can display your PC/Laptop to. Usually your TV.
Be Happy
Jimmy70
1/15/2021 10:13pm
gregyou wrote:
mxlegend99 wrote:

Would i be able to use your paypal details haha
Jimmy70
1/16/2021 1:01am
Jimmy70 wrote:
skypig wrote:
I’m not very “up” on these things, but this is what I understand you could do, in theory.: 1. VPN, and antivirus, and 2 condoms.... and...
I’m not very “up” on these things, but this is what I understand you could do, in theory.:
1. VPN, and antivirus, and 2 condoms.... and go to the famous “Pirate..place”.
2. Search using something like: “2021 AMA....’Slickville’ “.
3. Check it looks like SX Racing.
4. Download it using “uTorrent” (free) Save it.
5. Play at your convenience on anything that you can display your PC/Laptop to. Usually your TV.
Be Happy
Yeh, so still wouldn't be live though just replays. Up until yesterday foxtel was showing round 2 live but now its changed and i doubt theyll do any live. Really the only option to watch live is with the season pass at 180 AUD which is ridiculous.
Jimmy70
1/16/2021 1:04am
Styler wrote:

Tonynz wrote:
It is live on Supercrosslive.tv.
Yeh, so still wouldn't be live though just replays. Up until yesterday foxtel was showing round 2 live but now its changed and i doubt theyll do any live. Really the only option to watch live is with the season pass at 180 AUD which is ridiculous.
jemcee
1/16/2021 1:37am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2021 1:45am
Jimmy70 wrote:
Yeh, so still wouldn't be live though just replays. Up until yesterday foxtel was showing round 2 live but now its changed and i doubt theyll...
It's live on the ESPN app/website
If you've got Foxtel you log into it with you Foxtel login

Edit: I also just checked my guide and round 2 is still live on my guide
darcy00
1/16/2021 1:59am
Styler wrote:

Brock183 wrote:
Emailed Kayo and they got back to me now, looks like they will have replay available. Though previous years they sometimes miss certain races or they're...
Emailed Kayo and they got back to me now, looks like they will have replay available.
Though previous years they sometimes miss certain races or they're just uploaded months later (not sure why).

Their reply was:
Hi Brock,

Thank you for contacting us.

We'll have the 2021 AMA Supercross available on replay. You may check https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/What-content-is-available-as-p… for more information.

Considering just getting the Supercrosslive.tv subscription this year.
Just checked Kayo. It's on at 5pm tomorrow!

Post a reply to: Watch 2021 AMA Supercross [Australia]

The Latest