Watch: 2016 Canadian Motocross Nationals

jeffro503
10/4/2016 4:10pm
Oh hell yeah!! About damn time! Something awesome to watch while we wait for MEC! I'll be watching every single round of this. Wish they showed them here in the states.
Crush
10/4/2016 6:37pm
Wow, Davi looks amazing!
DPW
10/4/2016 7:03pm
thanks...hoooooleshot.....!

The Shop

Katoomey
10/4/2016 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 10/4/2016 7:44pm
hope the others are posted soon. that was a tease..
Trapper
10/5/2016 6:11am
jeffro503 wrote:
Oh hell yeah!! About damn time! Something awesome to watch while we wait for MEC! I'll be watching every single round of this. Wish they showed...
Oh hell yeah!! About damn time! Something awesome to watch while we wait for MEC! I'll be watching every single round of this. Wish they showed them here in the states.
Hey Jeffro....they are being in aired in the USA..on MAV TV..Round 1 premiered yesterday. Here is the Broadcast schedule for October:

Rockstar Energy Drink MX Nationals - MAV TV

EST 05-Oct-16 1:00 PM Canadian MX Nationals - R1
EST 12-Oct-16 1:00 PM Canadian MX Nationals - R2
EST 19-Oct-16 1:00 PM Canadian MX Nationals - R3
EST 26-Oct-16 1:00 PM Canadian MX Nationals - R4

https://www.facebook.com/MAVTV/videos/10154520225474847/
51xc
10/5/2016 6:57am
thx for the link but holy f*** are these commentators annoying. Unsure
ns503
10/5/2016 9:15am
Crush wrote:
Wow, Davi looks amazing!
Some on here have been saying that all summer.

And some have been blindly calling BS.

Smile
Katoomey
10/5/2016 11:43am
51xc wrote:
seriously...

they sound like they are announcing a Nickelodeon game show like "Wild and Crazy Kids" or something.

yes...I just said Wild and Crazy Kids. anyone remember that?
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
10/5/2016 12:03pm
51xc wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
seriously... they sound like they are announcing a Nickelodeon game show like "Wild and Crazy Kids" or something. yes...I just said Wild and Crazy Kids. anyone...
seriously...

they sound like they are announcing a Nickelodeon game show like "Wild and Crazy Kids" or something.

I thought it sounded like one of those dubbed Japanese wipeout shows. "Rockstar Sally is on her game tonight Brian. What do you think?" Come on guys! Cheeseball.
RedDirtDog
10/5/2016 3:35pm
LMAO the look on the blonde rockstar girl when mikey talks about the track ''Slippery wet sloppy Virgina'' @ 44:10 RD4 Laughing
jeffro503
10/5/2016 8:46pm
51xc wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
seriously... they sound like they are announcing a Nickelodeon game show like "Wild and Crazy Kids" or something. yes...I just said Wild and Crazy Kids. anyone...
seriously...

I thought it sounded like one of those dubbed Japanese wipeout shows. "Rockstar Sally is on her game tonight Brian. What do you think?" Come on...
I thought it sounded like one of those dubbed Japanese wipeout shows. "Rockstar Sally is on her game tonight Brian. What do you think?" Come on guys! Cheeseball.
Haha...man i must be in the minority , i kinda dig em. They get a little nutty with some of the stuff they say but i don't mind listening to them. Make me laugh a little during the broadcast. On a side note : the Canadian nationals have come a long ways these past few years. There are some fast dudes up there! Some good racing!
NATEP231
10/5/2016 9:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2016 10:18pm
Katoomey wrote:
seriously...

I thought it sounded like one of those dubbed Japanese wipeout shows. "Rockstar Sally is on her game tonight Brian. What do you think?" Come on...
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha...man i must be in the minority , i kinda dig em. They get a little nutty with some of the stuff they say but i...
Haha...man i must be in the minority , i kinda dig em. They get a little nutty with some of the stuff they say but i don't mind listening to them. Make me laugh a little during the broadcast. On a side note : the Canadian nationals have come a long ways these past few years. There are some fast dudes up there! Some good racing!
Haha I'm with ya! I get a good laugh. So far after round one I've picked out "handling bars" and "trajectoriezd" and I just finished the 2nd 250 Moto. It's 10x more entertaining then MXGP
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
10/5/2016 9:36pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2016 10:07pm
Gotta say, I've had a few beers tonight and I'm continuing on and liking the announcers more and more now. LOL. Enjoying this stuff! Funny how the Benoit kid (#11) didn't look that great at the first round but he was so good later in the year and at the MXDN. What a improvement in just a few months. Still sounds like wipeout though.
jeffro503
10/5/2016 10:26pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha...man i must be in the minority , i kinda dig em. They get a little nutty with some of the stuff they say but i...
NATEP231 wrote:
Haha I'm with ya! I get a good laugh. So far after round one I've picked out "handling bars" and "trajectoriezd" and I just finished the...
Haha I'm with ya! I get a good laugh. So far after round one I've picked out "handling bars" and "trajectoriezd" and I just finished the 2nd 250 Moto. It's 10x more entertaining then MXGP
Oh yeah , I caught those two words as well haha! They make up some good ones. They say Facciati different every time too....like " fat-Yotes " . I think they called Josh hill " Josh the Hillbinator " or something like that. They come up with some corny stuff. Laughing
Katoomey
10/5/2016 11:34pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2016 11:35pm
Look at Davi's forks in Round 4 - Moto 1. Surely there is something wrong with his bike, right? I can't imagine purposely lowering the front of the bike that far. It didn't seem to slow him down much, but damn it looks like it would.

nevermind...just finished watching the moto and he was looking down at his forks at the end of the moto.

That's impressive...to ride like that with your bike so out of whack. awesome!
ns503
10/6/2016 4:24am
Round 7 is where I caught up to the Millsaps show. Gonna have to watch that one close - still don't know how he saved his first moto turn 1, gotta see that again. Or was it Moto 2? Shit can't remember, have to watch it for sure now.
jeffro503
10/6/2016 8:15am
I finished watching all the way up to round #4 last night. Man , Davi was on a whole other level in those races so far. Benoit , Georke and Faciatti gave him a good run here and there....but Davi looks almost unbeatable up there. Riding with that kind of dedication I would not doubt for one second he would of been fighting for at least 3rd behind Roczen and Eli with the rest of the guys.

Also learned " Vinnn-Chenso " , " Georke sauce " and " Millllsaarrppsss! " as some new words haha.
lestat
10/6/2016 10:03am
Gotta say, I've had a few beers tonight and I'm continuing on and liking the announcers more and more now. LOL. Enjoying this stuff! Funny how...
Gotta say, I've had a few beers tonight and I'm continuing on and liking the announcers more and more now. LOL. Enjoying this stuff! Funny how the Benoit kid (#11) didn't look that great at the first round but he was so good later in the year and at the MXDN. What a improvement in just a few months. Still sounds like wipeout though.
I think I heard that it was his rookie 450 season . If true it makes sense .
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
10/6/2016 10:28am
Gotta say, I've had a few beers tonight and I'm continuing on and liking the announcers more and more now. LOL. Enjoying this stuff! Funny how...
lestat wrote:
I think I heard that it was his rookie 450 season . If true it makes sense .
Yes, 2016 was his first year in the 450 class. He moved up after winning back-to-back MX2 titles.
andyyam
10/6/2016 12:08pm
Cheers GD2 , we used to get the Canadian races on British TV a few years back but sadly not anymore . great to be able to watch them again .
notme
10/6/2016 3:50pm
Colt looks like hes riding around for a paycheck. He had more in the tank in years past.
10/7/2016 7:44am
thanks for posting this have watched them all very nice tracks I've seen along the way ( Gopher dunes) not sure how to spell it but that tracks looks amazing something i would like to see Herlings ride on

Post a reply to: Watch: 2016 Canadian Motocross Nationals

The Latest