Washougal jump Forkner

mooch
Fantasy
431st
7/30/2018 10:36am
Nothing wrong with that jump I've hit it at least a hundred times over the years. Forkner f'd up and over scrubbed it that's all on...
Nothing wrong with that jump I've hit it at least a hundred times over the years. Forkner f'd up and over scrubbed it that's all on him.
I doubt your scrubbing it that hard to stay low.
Stuntman949
7/30/2018 10:47am
Tipped over in a corner- Time to ban flat corners

Same philosophy
Donovan759
7/30/2018 11:40am
Cue the bears man.. What's next? Restrictor plate motocross?

The Shop

yz133rider
7/30/2018 11:47am
Crush wrote:
I don't get all you internet forum hardasses who just dig your heels in and say there is nothing wrong with it, leave it For the...
I don't get all you internet forum hardasses who just dig your heels in and say there is nothing wrong with it, leave it

For the sake of a small modification Canard doesn't break his femur, Pourcel, Ryno, blah blah blah... Forkner doesn't crash out and we get to see the stars keep racing... Isn't that preferable?

We're not cutting the fucking pine trees down or removing the whoops. It's still Washougal.
That badass attitude is poison in this sport.
7/30/2018 11:57am
Crush wrote:
I don't get all you internet forum hardasses who just dig your heels in and say there is nothing wrong with it, leave it For the...
I don't get all you internet forum hardasses who just dig your heels in and say there is nothing wrong with it, leave it

For the sake of a small modification Canard doesn't break his femur, Pourcel, Ryno, blah blah blah... Forkner doesn't crash out and we get to see the stars keep racing... Isn't that preferable?

We're not cutting the fucking pine trees down or removing the whoops. It's still Washougal.
yz133rider wrote:
Supercross/motocross of the future

Johnny Ringo
7/30/2018 12:22pm
Crush wrote:

Pourcel didn't crash on this section.

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/30/2018 1:40pm
Scrub like this, and you're occasionally going to get bit.

This one spooked me a bit. Snag that front wheel, and it's all over.

Crush
7/31/2018 4:27am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2018 4:33am
Crush wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
Supercross/motocross of the future [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/30/277711/s1200_senior_lady_looking_you_knitting_red_haired_her_purple_scarf_wearing_purple_clothing_perhaps_purple_her_34968626.jpg[/img]
Supercross/motocross of the future

It's ridiculous though. You're not gonna stop the riders going for it, or scrubbing on a jump that demands them to stay low.

If that's a ski jump to flat there is never going to be any more crashes like the ones Forkner or Canard have.

One tiny change, something that would literally make no difference to the racing, the track character etc.. and everyone acts like we're talking about no more whoops in SX. FFS. It's just simple rider safety, and we all benefit. Wouldn't you rather have seen Forkner or Canard battle it out for the win, or for the season? SMDH.
greenmx5
7/31/2018 7:49am
That hump ended mike browns 03 125 season as well I believe. I don't think it should be removed but maybe changed slightly so it's less...
That hump ended mike browns 03 125 season as well I believe. I don't think it should be removed but maybe changed slightly so it's less a chance of bumping the top. It's Part of the challenge of getting a good drive up the hill
greenmx5
7/31/2018 7:51am
It's funny I find the hardasses are usually C class riders rolling around the track telling the pros they need to man up. I find it hilarious.
7/31/2018 9:56am
That wasn't the jump that caused that crash look like they hit something on the ground or cross rutted.
gt80rider
7/31/2018 10:05am
That is also the jump that TP199 wheelied up the entire way, then pulled a heel-clicker after take-off. If you crash on that jump, it is your fault, not the jump's.
BobKerr
7/31/2018 11:16am
Close the track down! MX needs to be changed to just a dirt drag race on a 1/2 mile wide strip so the riders won't get hurt.

Man up or GTFO!
7/31/2018 10:20pm
Crush wrote:

Bro.....come show us how to do it. Oh, but wait you would have stop typing on your key board. Multi thousand poster. Get a life.
jeffro503
7/31/2018 11:56pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2018 11:57pm
Guys !! Look....that step up is probably the easiest jump on the track. It's just that these super fast guy's hit it at warp speed , while scrubbing it.

With all the guys hitting that jump over a whole day.... it's probably in the 2000+ times it gets hit. And just like any obstacle......some times , someone makes a mistake.
CASH476
8/1/2018 12:32am
Seriously people....We can "Vital" all we want but nothing is going to change unless someone starts an online petition and shares it on Facebook!

Also, those two GuyB photo's are nuts
Crush
8/1/2018 4:03am
Crush wrote:

Bro.....come show us how to do it. Oh, but wait you would have stop typing on your key board. Multi thousand poster. Get a life.
My life is great, happily married to a smokeshow mumma to two funny, healthy kids... great paying jobs that we love, lucky enough to not want for anything, own a house, have hobbies, friends and family and our health.

Shockingly, I've also somehow managed to find time to post on a forum about a sport I'm really passionate about... and excuse me for thinking it'd be better if the stars were still racing instead of being carted off in the medic rig.

It's not hard. Make that jump a single and no one crashes like that. It still gets scrubbed, they still haul ass, just no scrub to nose tap crash.
JM485
8/1/2018 5:45am
I really don't even know what to say anymore. . .

A roller, we're talking about taking out a roller because guys are scrubbing it. Holy hell. . .
wpark89
8/1/2018 6:11am
Shit happens.

That first step up the uphill used to be a bit more defined and more of a traditional “step up.” Over the years it’s changed and has a bit of a vague face....no problem for regular guys who catch some air and then head up the hill, but I see how it bites these guys trying to scrub and push so hard. I feel that it just has a really vague feel to where you’re going to lift off, more of a odd lump than a ramp-jump.

While we’re discussing the track...Nothing to do with Hills crash but the whole section between the road jump and whoops sucks and needs totally redesigned imo.
jemcee
8/1/2018 6:23am
JM485 wrote:
I really don't even know what to say anymore. . . A roller, we're talking about taking out a roller because guys are scrubbing it. Holy...
I really don't even know what to say anymore. . .

A roller, we're talking about taking out a roller because guys are scrubbing it. Holy hell. . .
No, no we're not.. We're talking about slightly changing a roller so that when a dude wants to scrub the holy shit out of it he doesn't clip his front wheel and eat complete shit

Why could they not get rid of this unnecessary dirt? Only thing it would change is Canards broken leg and Forkner's bell

Post a reply to: Washougal jump Forkner

The Latest