Washougal MX - Main Races Bench Racing

Related:
bsharkey
7/28/2019 10:09am
Prntscrn wrote:
Roczen might think he have one on Tomac now. Not sure it was the smartest move
Don't think he meant to do that nor was it a very big hit. I honestly don't think Roczen did a whole lot to get turned...
Don't think he meant to do that nor was it a very big hit. I honestly don't think Roczen did a whole lot to get turned after it so it made it look worse than it actual was. I also imagine that section is more off camber than it looks on TV.
Prntscrn wrote:
Yeah I heard they mentioned it was a quite steep off camber which I didn't realise so it was probably a matter of having to get...
Yeah I heard they mentioned it was a quite steep off camber which I didn't realise so it was probably a matter of having to get to the rut to make the turn. But I didn't know it was that steep from the TV pictures so to me it first looked like he made no effort at all to stay on the inside
I've ridden there several times .that's the hardest part of the track is right there .between the shadows the slick dirt in the off camber.
kpiper
7/28/2019 10:35am
Don't think he meant to do that nor was it a very big hit. I honestly don't think Roczen did a whole lot to get turned...
Don't think he meant to do that nor was it a very big hit. I honestly don't think Roczen did a whole lot to get turned after it so it made it look worse than it actual was. I also imagine that section is more off camber than it looks on TV.
Prntscrn wrote:
Yeah I heard they mentioned it was a quite steep off camber which I didn't realise so it was probably a matter of having to get...
Yeah I heard they mentioned it was a quite steep off camber which I didn't realise so it was probably a matter of having to get to the rut to make the turn. But I didn't know it was that steep from the TV pictures so to me it first looked like he made no effort at all to stay on the inside
bsharkey wrote:
I've ridden there several times .that's the hardest part of the track is right there .between the shadows the slick dirt in the off camber.
Seems like Kenny didn't know a runaway freight train was coming up on the inside.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Washougal MX - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest