Washougal MX Bench Racing - The Motos

YamahaJT1
7/29/2017 4:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2017 5:09pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Tomac looks like he's in championship mode. He's not taking unnecessary risks and he's ahead of Baggett. I think he learned a lot from supercross
Motofinne wrote:
It's the smart thing to do. He would have to go 110% to challenge Marvin today and it's not worth it to risk a big crash...
It's the smart thing to do. He would have to go 110% to challenge Marvin today and it's not worth it to risk a big crash hunting down Marvin that is on rails today.

He tried that early in moto 1 and Marvin fought him off and won the battle.
Marv is fast... Tomac needing 110% to challenge Marvin? Nope, but he likely would have if there wasn't so much in the balance. The last thing a rider wants behind them is Tomac at 110%

Tomac is now far wiser and going into "Green Anaconda Mode". Points lead increase on Baggett and Marv can't catch him with a mere 6 motos left. Tomac isn't gonna toss this away.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tomac didn't win a moto for the remainder of the year.

Davalos was Excellent
Pat_Boyd
7/29/2017 5:01pm
Pat_Boyd wrote:
Guess they heard the hate for smiles, No more smiles from the Lucas girl's . Thanks Vital.
colintrax wrote:
What?
Two weeks in a row ,no smiles from them ..
F.B
7/29/2017 5:01pm
Yep wrote:
Very doubtful Marvin even makes the French team with Paulin & Febvre, maybe as the MX2 rider. That would be a team
Tzevtkoff wrote:
Musquin/Paulin/Ferrandis that would be a team.
The A team. That's up to Marvin.

The Shop

St Ann More
7/29/2017 5:05pm
stewie94 wrote:
marv keep riding like this , i gotta catch back up on my gp's but france may win the damn thing again
Yep wrote:
Very doubtful Marvin even makes the French team with Paulin & Febvre, maybe as the MX2 rider. That would be a team
Motofinne wrote:
That would be a joke. He is so much better than Paulin and Febvre this season. He is the third best MX rider in the world...
That would be a joke.

He is so much better than Paulin and Febvre this season. He is the third best MX rider in the world this year after Cairoli and Tomac.

Marvin/Paulin/Ferrandis is the obvious best French team this year, no questions asked.
The French Federation will probably pick Paulin, Paturel and Febvre.
Sideways
7/29/2017 5:11pm
Febvre paulin and ferrandis.

Marvin is for sure one of the fastest but i dont think they will pick him before Paulin and febvre. And i doubt Marvin wants to ride a 250.
Yep
7/29/2017 5:12pm
Yep wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
That would be a joke. He is so much better than Paulin and Febvre this season. He is the third best MX rider in the world...
That would be a joke.

He is so much better than Paulin and Febvre this season. He is the third best MX rider in the world this year after Cairoli and Tomac.

Marvin/Paulin/Ferrandis is the obvious best French team this year, no questions asked.
Paturel has stepped it up along with Febvre and his "new" old bike settings, Paulin is right there in the mix and liking the Husky. I agree with your thinking, it's the Federations decision.
YamahaJT1
7/29/2017 5:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2017 7:02pm
Motofinne wrote:
That would be a joke.

Yep wrote:
Paturel has stepped it up along with Febvre and his "new" old bike settings, Paulin is right there in the mix and liking the Husky. I...
Paturel has stepped it up along with Febvre and his "new" old bike settings, Paulin is right there in the mix and liking the Husky. I agree with your thinking, it's the Federations decision.
Not this shit again... The "Three Amigos"... LOL.
line-up
7/29/2017 5:41pm
It's going to be Paulin and Musquin for 450 class and Paturel for 250.
F.B
7/29/2017 5:47pm
line-up wrote:
Why would the FFM choose Paturel over Ferrandis?
bsharkey
7/29/2017 5:49pm
Osborne has a 74 point lead now if he would have done just a touch better he actually could have got the title today that's crazy to think that ,granted Martin dropping out help that a ton
7/29/2017 6:04pm
bsharkey wrote:
Osborne has a 74 point lead now if he would have done just a touch better he actually could have got the title today that's crazy...
Osborne has a 74 point lead now if he would have done just a touch better he actually could have got the title today that's crazy to think that ,granted Martin dropping out help that a ton
He would need a 150 point lead to have the title today
BMSOBx2
7/29/2017 6:14pm
All you Tomac fans that bagged on Dungy for being consistant & "riding smart" need to STFU.
St Ann More
7/29/2017 6:22pm
line-up wrote:
F.B wrote:
Why would the FFM pick Tixier/Charlier over Musquin in 2013?
Hut
7/29/2017 6:35pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
All you Tomac fans that bagged on Dungy for being consistant & "riding smart" need to STFU.
Laughing yeah ok tough guy
Conkey
7/29/2017 8:02pm
Great job Justin Hoeft and Dakota Alix!
Beeby
7/29/2017 8:10pm
The Moose Can has stepped it up this year and fair play to him.

Love the fact Davalos is sticking the middle finger up to the doubters too
7/30/2017 12:59am
Motofinne wrote:
That would be a joke.

Yep wrote:
Paturel has stepped it up along with Febvre and his "new" old bike settings, Paulin is right there in the mix and liking the Husky. I...
Febvre hasn't even had a overall podium this year, what are you smoking?
roninho
7/30/2017 1:00pm
line-up wrote:
F.B wrote:
Why would the FFM pick Tixier/Charlier over Musquin in 2013?
Well Tixier was 2nd in the world champs and Charlier 4th in 13. Musquin was 3rd in ama 250. Not that strange imo.

Same could be said for Paturel over Ferrandis. Both in top 5 in points in their championship.

Post a reply to: Washougal MX Bench Racing - The Motos

The Latest