Washougal Canceled?

8/19/2020 2:27am
lostboy819 wrote:
You guys need to dry up and blow away. I have had quite a few events that I had tickets to cancelled this year and some...
You guys need to dry up and blow away. I have had quite a few events that I had tickets to cancelled this year and some with very little notice, several concerts at Red Rocks, the OKC mile, Denver SX , and a couple F1 races etc etc and you just have to deal with it and not try to blame some conspiracy for it. All I did was get my tickets refunded and I buy travel insurance for my flights and will try again next year. The way things are going most of the rounds could be at LLs and that is ok too if that is what it takes.
But conspiracy theories are cheat codes for the ignorant. Why take the time to learn and understand the real cause of any given issue or event when you can create or buy into an all too simple conspiracy theory that conveniently explains everything in one fell swoop!

When the real cause is too complex for the ignorant to understand, a conspiracy theory is born!

It's a beautiful thing.
DC
8/19/2020 6:48am
RichieW13 wrote:
"... including substantial numbers of working individuals for TV production on two different networks" Interesting. I assume those networks are MavTV and NBC Sports? I always...
"... including substantial numbers of working individuals for TV production on two different networks"

Interesting. I assume those networks are MavTV and NBC Sports? I always assumed it would be the same crew working both broadcasts, just with a different logo shown on TV. Is that not the case?
Good point. A more precise way to have said that would have been NBC and Lucas Oil TV Production (MAV-TV) as they work together on the shows, but they are two different companies that bring well more than the 5 people now mandated by the Governor's July 16 decision to drop the number.

DC
Racer X
daemon616
8/19/2020 6:52am
DC you owe everyone for COVID-19!!! Oh wait. WTF this is the dumbest post ever. Why does everyone wantt to make it about them and not realiaze this is a PANDEMIC!!! Jesus Christ in heaven or whatever, where ever that is, so stupid.
DC
8/19/2020 6:53am
PJM45 wrote:
It sure as hell isnt because of Covid
JeepnMike wrote:
Nice 1st post. You are right though, it is not because of Covid. It is because the governor of WA State is a rogue dictator in...
Nice 1st post. You are right though, it is not because of Covid. It is because the governor of WA State is a rogue dictator in the middle of an election cycle he is on the brink of losing, and would rather have absolutely nothing going on in the entire state until after the election cycle, than take a single chance on a single additional issue until after the last vote is counted.

What Davey said above sums that up as well. I have no idea why this is controversial here. Sure people are disappointed, but the reasoning is clear as day.
APLMAN99 wrote:
The timeline provided shows that there were no new restrictions put in place on the morning that they said it was. I don't disagree with their...
The timeline provided shows that there were no new restrictions put in place on the morning that they said it was.

I don't disagree with their decision to cancel the race. I would rather have had the race up here, but I understand the reasoning behind it.

Unfortunately, they thought that things would automatically go from a stage 2 to a stage 3, and that just isn't realistic. Even with the previous stage 3 limitations, the event maximum was 50 people. I don't think that would have been feasible to hold the race in the first place.

Again, no bashing of MXSports for cancelling the race. That was their call, and probably correct with the fluid nature of the situation. But to say that there were new restrictions instituted after the event was cleared to go that morning just isn't true.

You can dislike Inslee for any number of reasons, but he didn't promise that any county would automatically move up in the stage program, nor did he institute any new restrictions suddenly between the morning that things were "good" and the time that the decision was made. Inslee hadn't put any new restrictions in place for at least a couple of weeks, so this suddenly becoming undoable because of new restrictions on the 13th or 14th is not true.

Again, I probably would have made the same decision that they did. Scheduling the event at all was a gamble, and the stakes weren't getting any better for them. Of course all of the involved parties would rather stay put for another week and not spend a lot of money on an event that could be cancelled at any time. That's all that needed to be said, really.
Alpman, I appreciate your frustration, but please don't keep overlooking this change since the permission letter was granted on June 24:

*July 16: Governor Inslee suspended all major indoor/outdoor entertainment and reduced Phase 2 gatherings to five people.

That means an amateur recreational event is likely fine, and they are going ahead with it this weekend, but this would made it very difficult to bring the series there, knowing we would be going way over the 5-person limit with practically every big rig through the gate, as well as all of the TV, medical and officiating crews.

We were optimistic and hopeful for a positive change--people all over the country were--but the virus had other ideas and we went backwards in this whole deal.

We will be back in 2021, and I hope Washougal has a great amateur event this weekend.

DC
Racer X

The Shop

DC
8/19/2020 7:04am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2020 7:17am
pilotdude wrote:
The enormity of the logistical convenience and coincidence for the teams (OEMs) and the RLT-Race Leadership Team (MX Sports) who made this decision simply cannot be...
The enormity of the logistical convenience and coincidence for the teams (OEMs) and the RLT-Race Leadership Team (MX Sports) who made this decision simply cannot be overstated.
DC wrote:
What a dumb, wildly uninformed cheap shot.

DC
Racer X
Uhh no. Why were the OEM partners even consulted. They fly there riders back to CA which has the worst outbreak in the west. Did you...
Uhh no. Why were the OEM partners even consulted. They fly there riders back to CA which has the worst outbreak in the west. Did you consult any Clark County officials? Call the State office? Did you ask any non OEM teams. Team Honda, KTM, and Yamaha made noise. They have always run the show. They are running the Pro race anyway at Washougal.. With an 8K purse which is more money than the AMA gives its riders.
Welcome to Vital.

Yes, we consulted non-OEM teams and privateers. And the pro class race at Washougal won't have a television package, so no TV trucks needed. It won't have the Alpinestars Mobile Medical Unit, the AMA scoring rig, all of the infrastructure of the series and the crew needed to put things up and then tear them down, nor the 27 team big rigs that follow the tour. Remember what the Governor did on July 16, after the event had been scheduled?

*July 16: Governor Inslee suspended all major indoor/outdoor entertainment and reduced Phase 2 gatherings to five people.

As for Clark County, as the local event promoter Ryan Huffman was talking directly to them, but as you can read from my previous post, we were monitoring the developments closely.

I'm not sure why this all seems like a conspiracy to some of you, though I am guessing there are also people in Russia and Turkey thinking that MXGP pulling out is also a big plot against them, or college football fans out there of Washington and Washington State and Oregon and Oregon State, all of whom recently saw their 2020 seasons wiped out, probably also think it's all a conspiracy...

I am one of those parents of a high school senior who lost his last season of sports, his prom, and all of the other things associated with graduating high school. All of these things were well-planned out, then wiped out by the virus.
I am also an event promoter--High Point is not on the 2020 schedule either.

See you in 2021, and again, welcome to Vital.

DC
Racer X

DC
8/19/2020 7:06am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2020 7:07am
Its less and Zack Osborne won like 4K. Winner at Washougal might pull down 5K. Less riders. Why did they start in TN in the first...
Its less and Zack Osborne won like 4K. Winner at Washougal might pull down 5K. Less riders. Why did they start in TN in the first place. They could have raced in UTAH, GLEN HELEN, PALA, FOX, and even Washougal with no spectators. But they choose a track on the far east coast. And of course two races in MI. Who owns that track? Hmm.
Who owns the track in Michigan? Hmm... Or did you mean Tennessee? That would be Loretta Lynn.

Wait, maybe you are brand new too Vital.

DC
Racer X
DC
8/19/2020 7:11am
lamy962 wrote:
"When we scheduled the event nearly two months ago, it was with the full expectation that Clark County would move from what the [b]state of Washington...
"When we scheduled the event nearly two months ago, it was with the full expectation that Clark County would move from what the state of Washington was calling Phase 2 to Phase 3."

So no other state has phases?

It should have been canceled at this point as there is an obvious chance that the shit could go south and we wouldn't be in "what Washington state is calling stage 3".

Since 7/16 we have and will be putting on events with the states consent with more than 5 people. I get that Davey can't call out the OEM's for making the decision for him but it is what is is folks. I'm just glad we all get to enjoy some racing, whether it be from our couch or the fences! Thank you Davey and crew for making it happen!

Maybe, just maybe, the cards would be different if they would have put all the west coast rounds together so y'all didn't have to zigzag across the county like you do every year! I've been scratching my head on that decision for years now...

This is my home and have been working here for damn near 30 years now. Am I a little butt hurt it got "ripped away"? Damn straight I am because this is the best week of the year for me as well as people from all over the world I'm sure.. but I know that we'll be back better than ever next year. Now let's quit calling people out for being a little upset over it, for whatever reason. It's not just people from the NW getting riled up about it..
Lamy, I would be 100% behind putting Washougal in late May or early June and changing the travel pattern in the future. If you're at the Squatch event this weekend please ask Ryan what he thinks.

DC
Racer X
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
8/19/2020 7:24am
Dean, DC comes on here and blows 6 pages of conspiracy theories out the door😂😂😂
APLMAN99
8/19/2020 7:26am
JeepnMike wrote:
Nice 1st post. You are right though, it is not because of Covid. It is because the governor of WA State is a rogue dictator in...
Nice 1st post. You are right though, it is not because of Covid. It is because the governor of WA State is a rogue dictator in the middle of an election cycle he is on the brink of losing, and would rather have absolutely nothing going on in the entire state until after the election cycle, than take a single chance on a single additional issue until after the last vote is counted.

What Davey said above sums that up as well. I have no idea why this is controversial here. Sure people are disappointed, but the reasoning is clear as day.
APLMAN99 wrote:
The timeline provided shows that there were no new restrictions put in place on the morning that they said it was. I don't disagree with their...
The timeline provided shows that there were no new restrictions put in place on the morning that they said it was.

I don't disagree with their decision to cancel the race. I would rather have had the race up here, but I understand the reasoning behind it.

Unfortunately, they thought that things would automatically go from a stage 2 to a stage 3, and that just isn't realistic. Even with the previous stage 3 limitations, the event maximum was 50 people. I don't think that would have been feasible to hold the race in the first place.

Again, no bashing of MXSports for cancelling the race. That was their call, and probably correct with the fluid nature of the situation. But to say that there were new restrictions instituted after the event was cleared to go that morning just isn't true.

You can dislike Inslee for any number of reasons, but he didn't promise that any county would automatically move up in the stage program, nor did he institute any new restrictions suddenly between the morning that things were "good" and the time that the decision was made. Inslee hadn't put any new restrictions in place for at least a couple of weeks, so this suddenly becoming undoable because of new restrictions on the 13th or 14th is not true.

Again, I probably would have made the same decision that they did. Scheduling the event at all was a gamble, and the stakes weren't getting any better for them. Of course all of the involved parties would rather stay put for another week and not spend a lot of money on an event that could be cancelled at any time. That's all that needed to be said, really.
DC wrote:
Alpman, I appreciate your frustration, but please don't keep overlooking this change since the permission letter was granted on June 24: *July 16: Governor Inslee suspended...
Alpman, I appreciate your frustration, but please don't keep overlooking this change since the permission letter was granted on June 24:

That means an amateur recreational event is likely fine, and they are going ahead with it this weekend, but this would made it very difficult to bring the series there, knowing we would be going way over the 5-person limit with practically every big rig through the gate, as well as all of the TV, medical and officiating crews.

We were optimistic and hopeful for a positive change--people all over the country were--but the virus had other ideas and we went backwards in this whole deal.

We will be back in 2021, and I hope Washougal has a great amateur event this weekend.

DC
Racer X
DC, thanks for the response.

As I have said, I fully understand not having the event. It does make sense if you are looking at it objectively. My only issue was the original statement that said that the event was good to go in the morning, and that new restrictions made its cancellation warranted.

There is so much disinformation flying around that implying that our (passionately hated by many) governor had imposed new restrictions was the type of thing that influences people without checking facts. Personally, I wouldn't have blamed you if you cancelled the event back on July 16, given the uncertainty of the situation. Being here in Washington and having employees that are mandated to follow the guidelines, I can't predict with any certainty when any county will move to the next "phase", nor would I even try.

Again, my issue isn't with the change of venue, merely the implication that there were sudden, new restrictions put into place that morning that changed the whole situation.

You guys are in an impossible place trying to pull off any sort of a series, I am glad I am not in your shoes. Good luck and we all know that you will do the best you can.
DC
8/19/2020 7:56am
APLMAN99 wrote:

DC wrote:
Alpman, I appreciate your frustration, but please don't keep overlooking this change since the permission letter was granted on June 24: *July 16: Governor Inslee suspended...

DC
Racer X
APLMAN99 wrote:
DC, thanks for the response. As I have said, I fully understand not having the event. It does make sense if you are looking at it...
DC, thanks for the response.

As I have said, I fully understand not having the event. It does make sense if you are looking at it objectively. My only issue was the original statement that said that the event was good to go in the morning, and that new restrictions made its cancellation warranted.

There is so much disinformation flying around that implying that our (passionately hated by many) governor had imposed new restrictions was the type of thing that influences people without checking facts. Personally, I wouldn't have blamed you if you cancelled the event back on July 16, given the uncertainty of the situation. Being here in Washington and having employees that are mandated to follow the guidelines, I can't predict with any certainty when any county will move to the next "phase", nor would I even try.

Again, my issue isn't with the change of venue, merely the implication that there were sudden, new restrictions put into place that morning that changed the whole situation.

You guys are in an impossible place trying to pull off any sort of a series, I am glad I am not in your shoes. Good luck and we all know that you will do the best you can.
Right on, Alpman, we were admittedly overly optimistic that things would change for the better, just as a lot of other sports leagues, conferences and promoters have been. Seeing almost the whole rest of MXGP having to move into Italy is unfortunate but understandable, giving the differing situations in every country over in Europe... And I live in a college football town (Morgantown, WVU) that's going to make a go of it in the Big 12. For now, anyway. Everything everywhere is still up in the air...

DC
Racer X

RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
8/19/2020 9:24am
RichieW13 wrote:
"... including substantial numbers of working individuals for TV production on two different networks" Interesting. I assume those networks are MavTV and NBC Sports? I always...
"... including substantial numbers of working individuals for TV production on two different networks"

Interesting. I assume those networks are MavTV and NBC Sports? I always assumed it would be the same crew working both broadcasts, just with a different logo shown on TV. Is that not the case?
DC wrote:
Good point. A more precise way to have said that would have been NBC and Lucas Oil TV Production (MAV-TV) as they work together on the...
Good point. A more precise way to have said that would have been NBC and Lucas Oil TV Production (MAV-TV) as they work together on the shows, but they are two different companies that bring well more than the 5 people now mandated by the Governor's July 16 decision to drop the number.

DC
Racer X
Cool, thanks. I wasn't trying to nitpick your point, btw. Just wanted to learn more behind the scenes.
DC
8/19/2020 9:35am
RichieW13 wrote:

DC wrote:
Good point. A more precise way to have said that would have been NBC and Lucas Oil TV Production (MAV-TV) as they work together on the...

DC
Racer X
RichieW13 wrote:
Cool, thanks. I wasn't trying to nitpick your point, btw. Just wanted to learn more behind the scenes.
No worries, glad to answer any question I can about how it all works, though I do think I could have worded that better in the first place!

DC
Racer X
tuttle425
8/19/2020 9:46am
DC wrote:
What a dumb, wildly uninformed cheap shot.

DC
Racer X
Uhh no. Why were the OEM partners even consulted. They fly there riders back to CA which has the worst outbreak in the west. Did you...
Uhh no. Why were the OEM partners even consulted. They fly there riders back to CA which has the worst outbreak in the west. Did you consult any Clark County officials? Call the State office? Did you ask any non OEM teams. Team Honda, KTM, and Yamaha made noise. They have always run the show. They are running the Pro race anyway at Washougal.. With an 8K purse which is more money than the AMA gives its riders.
DC wrote:
Welcome to Vital. Yes, we consulted non-OEM teams and privateers. And the pro class race at Washougal won't have a television package, so no TV trucks...
Welcome to Vital.

Yes, we consulted non-OEM teams and privateers. And the pro class race at Washougal won't have a television package, so no TV trucks needed. It won't have the Alpinestars Mobile Medical Unit, the AMA scoring rig, all of the infrastructure of the series and the crew needed to put things up and then tear them down, nor the 27 team big rigs that follow the tour. Remember what the Governor did on July 16, after the event had been scheduled?

As for Clark County, as the local event promoter Ryan Huffman was talking directly to them, but as you can read from my previous post, we were monitoring the developments closely.

I'm not sure why this all seems like a conspiracy to some of you, though I am guessing there are also people in Russia and Turkey thinking that MXGP pulling out is also a big plot against them, or college football fans out there of Washington and Washington State and Oregon and Oregon State, all of whom recently saw their 2020 seasons wiped out, probably also think it's all a conspiracy...

I am one of those parents of a high school senior who lost his last season of sports, his prom, and all of the other things associated with graduating high school. All of these things were well-planned out, then wiped out by the virus.
I am also an event promoter--High Point is not on the 2020 schedule either.

See you in 2021, and again, welcome to Vital.

DC
Racer X

lol, comparing the pro class at an amateur race to a pro national is like comparing a semi pro football game with 30 people in attendance to an NFL game.

DC, thanks for doing what you've done to get series off the ground at all. Looking forward to round 2.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
8/19/2020 9:55am
tuttle425 wrote:
lol, comparing the pro class at an amateur race to a pro national is like comparing a semi pro football game with 30 people in attendance...
lol, comparing the pro class at an amateur race to a pro national is like comparing a semi pro football game with 30 people in attendance to an NFL game.

DC, thanks for doing what you've done to get series off the ground at all. Looking forward to round 2.
Yeah, I can't believe the complaining and/or implications that MX Sports is doing something nefarious.

I am surprised that it is even worth the effort for MX Sports and the individual venues to operate these events when they can't have many/any fans in attendance. I didn't think it would be possible to have the nationals this year.

It seems like Davey has worked really hard to make *something* happen this year, and I wonder if it's still a money-loser for his company. I think any racing we can get is gravy.
IndianDunes
8/19/2020 10:13am
lamy962 wrote:
"When we scheduled the event nearly two months ago, it was with the full expectation that Clark County would move from what the [b]state of Washington...
"When we scheduled the event nearly two months ago, it was with the full expectation that Clark County would move from what the state of Washington was calling Phase 2 to Phase 3."

So no other state has phases?

It should have been canceled at this point as there is an obvious chance that the shit could go south and we wouldn't be in "what Washington state is calling stage 3".

Since 7/16 we have and will be putting on events with the states consent with more than 5 people. I get that Davey can't call out the OEM's for making the decision for him but it is what is is folks. I'm just glad we all get to enjoy some racing, whether it be from our couch or the fences! Thank you Davey and crew for making it happen!

Maybe, just maybe, the cards would be different if they would have put all the west coast rounds together so y'all didn't have to zigzag across the county like you do every year! I've been scratching my head on that decision for years now...

This is my home and have been working here for damn near 30 years now. Am I a little butt hurt it got "ripped away"? Damn straight I am because this is the best week of the year for me as well as people from all over the world I'm sure.. but I know that we'll be back better than ever next year. Now let's quit calling people out for being a little upset over it, for whatever reason. It's not just people from the NW getting riled up about it..
So you didn't talk to the state authorities yourself?

I have no problem with you cancelling the race. It's blaming Covid and "Phase 3" and the governor for the cancellation. NO state is in phase 3? I live here and ride at Washougal. If your reasoning behind the cancellation is the WA state authorities, WHICH YOU DIDN'T TALK TO YOURSELF, then you need to cancel the rest of the season. NO state is near our phase 3.

Washougal has invested lots of money and time making the track available to us and complying with all the restrictions. The local authorities and the state have been great in letting us ride. For example, the tunnels have a partition in them to separate patrons. Signs everywhere, more room for any Factory rigs etc to be 100 feet apart. It was just 3000 miles away.

It's OEM favoritism. It's going on at every race. I dare you to inspect the Factory Yamaha 250f motors and shame Yamaha. Hell, Shane McElraths mechanics were stunned that 250f Honda could pull the cheater Yamaha motor so they protested. Shane is a good kid but his resurgence might be 2mm on bore and 1mm on stroke.

KurtJ99
Fantasy
682nd
8/19/2020 10:18am
I was wrapped up in my conspiracy blanket and then DC takes it from me

LungButter
8/19/2020 10:19am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2020 10:20am
So you didn't talk to the state authorities yourself? I have no problem with you cancelling the race. It's blaming Covid and "Phase 3" and the...

I have no problem with you cancelling the race. It's blaming Covid and "Phase 3" and the governor for the cancellation. NO state is in phase 3? I live here and ride at Washougal. If your reasoning behind the cancellation is the WA state authorities, WHICH YOU DIDN'T TALK TO YOURSELF, then you need to cancel the rest of the season. NO state is near our phase 3.

Washougal has invested lots of money and time making the track available to us and complying with all the restrictions. The local authorities and the state have been great in letting us ride. For example, the tunnels have a partition in them to separate patrons. Signs everywhere, more room for any Factory rigs etc to be 100 feet apart. It was just 3000 miles away.

It's OEM favoritism. It's going on at every race. I dare you to inspect the Factory Yamaha 250f motors and shame Yamaha. Hell, Shane McElraths mechanics were stunned that 250f Honda could pull the cheater Yamaha motor so they protested. Shane is a good kid but his resurgence might be 2mm on bore and 1mm on stroke.

OEM favoritism? Wouldn't crisscrossing the country actually hurt the Privateers more than the OEMs who basically have a blank checkbook to work with?

Sorry to bring facts in to your emotionally fueled argument....

As my Dad's best friend used to say, "I can fix anything, anything but stupid, that can't be fixed."
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/19/2020 11:11am
It's almost as if running a nationally televised professional sports event in the current environment (with 7 more events planned in the series) is a bit different than a local amateur race...
TeamGreen
8/19/2020 12:11pm
Conspiracy!
Profiteers!
Injustice!

Did I miss anything?
Silly
Grinning
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
8/19/2020 12:29pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Conspiracy!
Profiteers!
Injustice!

Did I miss anything?
Silly
Grinning
“Mx sports has a DRUG RING”!!
TeamGreen
8/19/2020 12:30pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Conspiracy!
Profiteers!
Injustice!

Did I miss anything?
Silly
Grinning
crowe660 wrote:
It's all coming down!

Good times, good times.
IndianDunes
8/19/2020 12:31pm
So you didn't talk to the state authorities yourself? I have no problem with you cancelling the race. It's blaming Covid and "Phase 3" and the...

LungButter wrote:
OEM favoritism? Wouldn't crisscrossing the country actually hurt the Privateers more than the OEMs who basically have a blank checkbook to work with? Sorry to bring...
OEM favoritism? Wouldn't crisscrossing the country actually hurt the Privateers more than the OEMs who basically have a blank checkbook to work with?

As my Dad's best friend used to say, "I can fix anything, anything but stupid, that can't be fixed."
All the West Coast Privateers now have to travel to the east coast to race. Guys that try and qualify stay regional unless they have some big sponsors. Oh, and don't get me started on why Glen Helen is on the ProMotocross shit list? And would love to see a tech inspection on those 250F Yamahas!
LungButter
8/19/2020 12:43pm
All the West Coast Privateers now have to travel to the east coast to race. Guys that try and qualify stay regional unless they have some...
All the West Coast Privateers now have to travel to the east coast to race. Guys that try and qualify stay regional unless they have some big sponsors. Oh, and don't get me started on why Glen Helen is on the ProMotocross shit list? And would love to see a tech inspection on those 250F Yamahas!
Won't they be better off anyway since they can race the local race with the giant pay day you're bragging up? Now they can actually make money instead of getting lapped by the guys that do this for a living, isn't that a good thing for those West Coast privateers?
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
8/19/2020 12:43pm

LungButter wrote:
OEM favoritism? Wouldn't crisscrossing the country actually hurt the Privateers more than the OEMs who basically have a blank checkbook to work with? Sorry to bring...

All the West Coast Privateers now have to travel to the east coast to race. Guys that try and qualify stay regional unless they have some...
werent they already on the east coast? I would think it would make more sense to stay in TN for a week then it would to drive home between races.

If you are talking about privateers that skipped the first round and were only planning on running washougal, sorry, but they're the minority and shouldn't have any impact on where the series goes.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
8/19/2020 12:45pm
I had no idea Hurricane Mills, TN is on the east coast. You learn something new everyday on VitalMX.
IndianDunes
8/19/2020 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2020 12:53pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Conspiracy!
Profiteers!
Injustice!

Did I miss anything?
Silly
Grinning
crowe660 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
It's all coming down!

Good times, good times.
Hey Team Green,

Wouldn't you love to see the Star Yamaha 250fs get a tech inspection! haha.
TeamGreen
8/19/2020 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2020 1:21pm
crowe660 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
It's all coming down!

Good times, good times.
Hey Team Green,

Wouldn't you love to see the Star Yamaha 250fs get a tech inspection! haha.
Tear them all down if you're gonna tear any of them down.

Usually, it's not the folks you expect to be "The Cheaters" that are the cheaters.

Food for thought, the Yamaha 250 engine is a known power-maker. Up in Canada where the MX101 team has a "sensible" engine package...they still are VERY competitive.

Note: It was the often "Ridiculed" (by the religious media/magazine devotees) RMZ450s that took the 1st 450 moto hole-shot...so...do we need to tear them down, too? Btw, if I'm not mistaken...TWO of them were up front and Anstie was right there, too...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/19/2020 1:38pm

Thanks for your contributions, and for posting at Vital.

Post a reply to: Washougal Canceled?

The Latest