Washougal Apology

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2013 11:35 PM

I ate a rotten umbilical cord once.

|

7/23/2013 11:36 PM

Sunhouse wrote:

I agree. It took thousands of dollars in fines, a folded team, and a ban of his brother and his father for him to come clean ...more

X2
I couldn't have said it better.

|

7/23/2013 11:41 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

To be that honest with yourself and everybody else took raw courage.

I hope everything returns back to normal for you, your ...more

Agreed.

That took alot of courage Jeff. Much respect. Everyone makes mistakes, hope all gets better for you and your family.

|

7/23/2013 11:46 PM

pilotdude wrote:

Ok just to clarify:

--Jeff Alessi deliberately shines a green laser into the eyes of his brother's number one rival going ...more

There are not a lot of times that I agree with you, but ths time I agree with your statement a 100%.

|

"Me fail English? That’s unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

7/23/2013 11:47 PM

everybody deserves a second chance, but seriously: how long ago did he post a similar statement, saying he is a good guy, its all because of unfortunate circumstances and he is trying to do better in the future? somebody posted screenshots of this post in the main tread.

same shit, different day....its a step in the right direction and i hope he can improve, but the past has shown that he didn't learn anything and probably won't this time.

|

7/23/2013 11:50 PM

socaldan wrote:

Jeff, good on you for the apology. The only downside is this apology is a bit late now that your father, Tony, has flown off ...more

The only true colors Tony did show is that he's a father that stands up for his kids no mather what. If my son later on did something wrong and told me he did not do it i would also defend him no mather what but i think that is just what a real dad does.

@Jeff keep your head up right and fight for a better future you got the right ingredients and opportunitys whitin the team and family you just have to make it work

|

7/23/2013 11:53 PM

When you only confess to the truth after mounds and mounds of irrefutable evidence is presented, it definitely smells less like an apology and more like a begrudging acknowledgement of what everyone already knew anyway. Hard to believe in sincerity when you are pretty sure that the person in question wouldn't have told the truth without being forced to by the evidence.

|

7/23/2013 11:55 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Nice.

We can move on, now.

Good luck.

Agreed. Better late than never. Live and learn and grow from this Jeff. We've all fucked up in our lives. The biggest mistake would be not learning from this. Time to look forward for everyone involved.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

7/23/2013 11:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2013 11:58 PM

Shouldn't have gotten so blown out of proportion in the first place. Just a kid pulling a childish prank. Pretty good one, too.
Now we can all move on. Much respect, Jeff...

|

The guys who pay for the series and the guys who the team manager answers to are the SAME guys...
Whats so hard to understand about that???

(Oh yeah, the above comments may be biased towards my own philosophophy)

7/24/2013 12:00 AM

Well done Jeff.

You Man'd up.

Props.

|

7/24/2013 12:05 AM

I know i've done some stupid shit in my life , actually we all have. As long as you learn from it and move on, its all good.

|

7/24/2013 12:07 AM

I agree with Pilotdude this apology is damage control . It's a PR move and 95 % of the idiots here bought it . This sport will be better off without Jeff or his dad Tony involved in it . You two need help and please just leave this sport once and for all .

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

7/24/2013 12:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2013 12:29 AM

Knew this was coming, nice to see your first reply (on here at least) to this mess is a grammatically correct apology rather than the silly lies you spewed earlier. Whether you were told to do this or not, my point is it could have been a lot worse.

|

7/24/2013 12:10 AM

To the big shots that want to keep kicking Jeff while he's down, Give it a rest. He's a human being and made some bad decisions which affected none of you. Move on, get on with.your livesand lethin try to repair his. Im sure you're all perfect.

|

7/24/2013 12:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2013 12:14 AM

pilotdude wrote:

Ok just to clarify:

--Jeff Alessi deliberately shines a green laser into the eyes of his brother's number one rival going ...more

Sunhouse wrote:

I agree. It took thousands of dollars in fines, a folded team, and a ban of his brother and his father for him to come clean ...more

Jeff Alessi is a 24 year old man.

....a man.

From this thread(and his stunt), one would think he's in middle school. " Good boy, Jeffy. But don't ever do it again, OK "

|

7/24/2013 12:26 AM

pilotdude wrote:

Ok just to clarify:

Agree 100%

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

7/24/2013 12:32 AM

Jeff.... all of us have fucked up. It took courage to come onto VitalMX and apologize to all people affected by your actions (your dad, MCR, Mike800, DC). As a fan, I forgive you. The most important person for you to forgive.... YOURSELF. This was an intense moment in your life and you expanded as a person, learned from the event, and hopefully you will laugh at the event in the future. I am a fan. As we say, "stay on the gas." For the folks who still have a problem with you or judge you...... FUCK THEM... accept you cannot control what "is" outside of you, only inside of you.

Keep on living my moto bro.... bd

|

bd

7/24/2013 12:33 AM

MXR wrote:

I agree with Pilotdude this apology is damage control . It's a PR move and 95 % of the idiots here bought it . This sport will ...more

How the fuck do you know Jeff intentions?

|

bd

7/24/2013 12:33 AM

gotwings wrote:

Shouldn't have gotten so blown out of proportion in the first place. Just a kid pulling a childish prank. Pretty good one, ...more

I don't think it was a prank, I think he was really trying to screw VP. I am glad he finally owned it but I do believe he should still be banned from the Nationals for good. Tony on the other hand should be banished to Siberia just because he is a raving lunatic and the Nationals will be better off with out him.

|

Ed Johnson

7/24/2013 12:34 AM

MXR wrote:

I agree with Pilotdude this apology is damage control . It's a PR move and 95 % of the idiots here bought it . This sport will ...more

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with "buying" it. Its more a case of not wanting to kick a man while he is down after he took the first step to try and fix the mess he created. Regardless of his reasoning for apologizing its a start. People don't have to forget, but they also don't need to keep bashing the guy. He apologized to the only people who were owed it. They and Jeff will sort it out from here.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

7/24/2013 12:35 AM

Jeff,
What I would do if I was in your shoes:
1. Call or apologize personally to each person that was affected by this starting with your family, and RV and Mookie for sure.
2. Do whatever it takes to make this up to your brother Mike.
3. Make the changes you know need to be made. Get it together. This is the best thing you can possibly do for your brother. Trust me on this.
4. Become the best racer you can be. Work hard, ride hard and smart.
5. Become the greatest man you can be. Fulfill your destiny whatever that may be.
6. Keep seeking God. He loves you.

Good luck to you Jeff!

|

7/24/2013 12:37 AM

flyguy wrote:

All i can say is if this was the first time maybe turn a cheek and be thankful for them owning up to this. But come on now how ...more

You act as the Alessi's are fucking problem every weekend. Give it a break

|

bd

7/24/2013 12:38 AM

MXR wrote:

FlaNard wrote:

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with "buying" it. Its more a case of not wanting to kick a man while he is down after he ...more

Amen FlaNard

Seriously, the folks who are projecting, look in the mirror

|

bd

7/24/2013 12:41 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Look.......I'm gonna give my only and last $.02 in this thread.....because I have a feeling some dudes will try and derail it ...more

well said moto bro.

|

bd

7/24/2013 12:47 AM

he said it was his EX-girlfriend that originaly did the laser. But now states his GIRLFRIEND helped him with this letter kinda odd

|

7/24/2013 1:00 AM

I still think you're the lowest person to have ever lived in the world of motocross Jeff and I hope we'll never see you back at the races again!

|

7/24/2013 1:17 AM

MXR wrote:

FlaNard wrote:

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with "buying" it. Its more a case of not wanting to kick a man while he is down after he ...more

Threatening to elbow someone in the face with complete and utter conviction takes A LOT when you know you're in the wrong. Same for Tony Alessi swearing blind that DC assaulted Jeff and that he had video evidence to support it and was going to sue Davi etc etc. Again, that takes a lot of gall to push a lie that far. It's not a nice thing to be on the receiving end of either. With that in mind, you kinda get the feeling that if they could've got away with it, then they would've. No doubt with the same conviction towards the same people (or anyone who challenged) 2 or 3 yrs from now..... No one likes that sort of thing. It's not pleasant behaviour.

But with that said, I agree there does come a time when you have to let things go. We all make bad decisions and mistakes, none of us are saints and most of us don't have our faults publicised on the internet. I also agree that he doesn't owe anyone here an apology - it has absolutely nothing to do with me at least and I haven't been damaged by it. I feel sorry for Mike Alessi in all this and of course Genova. That's something they can work out privately.

|

7/24/2013 1:25 AM

pilotdude wrote:

Ok just to clarify:

^^^^ Like this very much ^^^^

|

7/24/2013 1:27 AM

MXR wrote:

FlaNard wrote:

Motocross83 wrote:

Threatening to elbow someone in the face with complete and utter conviction takes A LOT when you know you're in the wrong. ...more

I can't disagree with any of that.

|

7/24/2013 1:34 AM

Too little too late, time for the alessi family to move along to another sport.

|