Washougal 125 dream race today......

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2018 10:05 PM

Here is a couple more guy's. and man I'll tell you what....today was epic! Track prep was awesome , and the whole event has such a cool vibe.

A Kawi 500 my buddy Trevor is racing tomorrow. Notice the electric start. Pretty sweet!

Photo

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/25/2018 10:08 PM

Bet ended up being $900.00 I guess for the McCormick / Huffman holeshot race. Huffman won btw.

Photo

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/25/2018 10:14 PM

One of the most badass CR 250's i ever laid my eyes on. And and RC replica bike. My buddy Eric had his 83' KX 125 there ( which is really nice ) and Emig liked it so much he gave him a set of grips.

Photo

Photo

|

8/25/2018 10:19 PM

One more thing before I hit the sack here. Check out the trophies. Look real close on the finger's on the forks for 1st , 2nd and 3rd. Pretty neat idea!

Oh....and I didn't get a pic of the women's trophies , but our Vital's own Bronwyn made them for the class. She was also responsible for getting the woman their own class. Good job Bron!!

Photo

|

8/25/2018 10:21 PM

Would love to see more pics of the bikes. I designed the motoxxx Honda and a couple others, but would just like to see any of the cool bikes. I couldn't make it up there

|

8/25/2018 10:24 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

One more thing before I hit the sack here. Check out the trophies. Look real close on the finger's on the forks for 1st , 2nd ...more

Bronwyn is super talented, here's the woman's trophies she made Photo

|

8/25/2018 10:24 PM

Oh dang it.....I forgot I posted those Honda and Kawi pics on the first page. Oh well....both of them deserved to be seen again.

|

8/25/2018 10:26 PM

WheelieNelson wrote:

Would love to see more pics of the bikes. I designed the motoxxx Honda and a couple others, but would just like to see any of ...more

I will definitely take more pics tomorrow!! Promise! And thanks for posting Bron's trophies she made. She did and awesome job!

|

8/25/2018 10:39 PM

So bummed we couldnt make it. Been every year so far. Definitely one of the best events of the year

|

8/25/2018 11:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2018 11:25 PM

#1 #2 #3 fork trophy's, gotta love it. The Restyled Honda's are downright beautiful.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/26/2018 1:04 AM

Great updates and pics. Thanks!

|

8/27/2018 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 12:10 PM

It was another epic event. Always have a good time at the Original Dream Race and happy to see how much it's grown. Practice was fun on Saturday and rain held off almost long enough for the 125 A/B main.
Older boy ended up 18th in 125 A/B after throwing his goggles on 3rd lap or so. He only wanted 3 tear offs.He stopped moving up in pack after that because of roost. Next time he will listen to me. Not bad for horrible start & being a bit too big for 125's. The '02 CR125 ran well all weekend.

Youngest ended up 3rd in Supermini on a stock 85. Went down in 2nd moto but got up with only losing some time.

Track was pretty gnarly Sunday since they didn't do a ton of prep preparing for possible rain. Started misting/sprinkling just as we headed to line for A/B main. The women's moto after that must have been gnarly.

Both boys went home happy & unhurt so that's always a win for me.................

|