Washougal 125 dream race today......

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2018 7:03 AM

I'm leaving here in about 15 minutes and heading up for practice. Any of you guy's who may be going , find me if you can. I believe we'll be parked in the area behind the pro start some where. I don't think I'll end up racing tomorrow , but that all depends on how today goes. Pretty beat up from work , but should be an awesome weekend up there anyways! Hope to see some of you guys there.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/25/2018 7:03 AM

“Canceled”

|

8/25/2018 7:05 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

“Canceled”

Wrong dream race. The 125 Dream race is up in the PNW, I think at Washougal.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/25/2018 7:13 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

“Canceled”

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Yeah Matty.....this one is the big one. We have mid 70's , partially cloudy , dirt will be perfect. I'm going to ride until I can't walk!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/25/2018 7:24 AM

Pix are required and have a great time!

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

8/25/2018 7:30 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

“Canceled”

mattyhamz2 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Yeah Matty.....this one is the big one. We have mid 70's , partially cloudy , dirt will be perfect. I'm going to ride until I can't walk!

Have fun Jeffro! Do a few extra laps for me. Haven't been up there since I rode 85's in 02 and raced amateur day. When I get a chance to head up that way I will let you and Bronwyn know

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/25/2018 7:48 AM

Keep us in the loop and post lots of photos from the show and shine tonight!

|

8/25/2018 8:52 AM

So many people here! Wow!

|

8/25/2018 8:58 AM

I didn't realize that was today or maybe I'd have gone to watch. Have fun.

|

8/25/2018 8:59 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

So many people here! Wow!

Good luck jeffro. Make her scream!

|

8/25/2018 9:17 AM

Have fun Jeffro

|

8/25/2018 11:28 AM

Samuel wrote:

I didn't realize that was today or maybe I'd have gone to watch. Have fun.

Today is practice day. They have the holeshot race tonight and race motos are sunday.

|

8/25/2018 11:54 AM

I was planning on it. Maybe sunday

|

8/25/2018 1:53 PM

Just got done with 5 practice rides....Christ this track makes a man out of ya! Gawd I knew I should have rode more then once these past 3 months haha. Feeling it tomorrow.

Going to get some pics. Mike Brown , Carson Brown , Chris Alldredge , Jeff Emig and a lot of other fast dudes here. Highlight of my day is being shoved wide by Mike Brown in the old catcher's mit corner before the triple. Was pretty awesome!

|

8/25/2018 2:05 PM

It sucks I'm going to miss it. Last year was a lot of fun even though I didn't have a bike to race. The practice day and all of the activities were cool.

|

8/25/2018 2:25 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Just got done with 5 practice rides....Christ this track makes a man out of ya! Gawd I knew I should have rode more then once these past 3 months haha. Feeling it tomorrow.

Going to get some pics. Mike Brown , Carson Brown , Chris Alldredge , Jeff Emig and a lot of other fast dudes here. Highlight of my day is being shoved wide by Mike Brown in the old catcher's mit corner before the triple. Was pretty awesome!

Mcconahay, weeck, howell too. The top 10 guys are legit. Isnt hill there too jeff

|

8/25/2018 3:27 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

bsharkey wrote:

Mcconahay, weeck, howell too. The top 10 guys are legit. Isnt hill there too jeff

Yeah Josh is here too. Was on an older mid 99's yz 125 and his 450. Looked good out there. Track got rough , but dirt was perfect all day. The last pro / int practice is coming up , but most the fast guy's are done. I could have done 8 - 10 ride's today , but man I'm an out of shape bastard right now. Was a fun day so far. Have a bunch of other stuff going on right after this last practice.

|

8/25/2018 4:00 PM

Show and shine ...

Photo

|

8/25/2018 4:03 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Show and shine ...

Photo

That is one nice CR!

|

8/25/2018 4:12 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Show and shine ...

Photo

BR8ES wrote:

That is one nice CR!

Shame about the Swingarm graphic... haha

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

8/25/2018 4:14 PM

Photo
|

8/25/2018 4:19 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Show and shine ...

Photo

BR8ES wrote:

That is one nice CR!

Gandorlf wrote:

Shame about the Swingarm graphic... haha

Haha... Yeah. Really. (Didn't see that or maybe I subconsciously avoided it)

|

8/25/2018 4:22 PM

Damn bad connection. Sorry , can't upload shit from here.

|

8/25/2018 4:24 PM

Post 'em when you can. No biggie, enjoy the place.

|

8/25/2018 4:24 PM

Good look'n pic's Jeffro...more please !

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/25/2018 5:54 PM

Holeshot competition is coming up! Haha....bunch a drunk bastard's around here. This will be fun!

|

8/25/2018 6:07 PM

Photo

|

8/25/2018 6:24 PM

Ha!Oh man......Ryan Huffman and Jason McCormick making big bets on the holeshot race! Up to $400.00.

|

8/25/2018 6:35 PM

Ha!Oh man......Ryan Huffman and Jason McCormick making big bets on the holeshot race! Up to $400.00. Carson Brown on the #1. Photo

|

8/25/2018 8:08 PM

Can't wait to see more pics. Maybe I'll make it up there next year.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter