Was I ever wrong with my Vegas attendance prediction

The Rock
5/3/2015 12:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2015 5:15pm
I underestimated how hard core SX fans are and was pleasantly surprised with how many people attended the SX final. My only disappointment was Webb not being in the East West shootout but Weston Peick getting his 2nd podium of the year more than made up for that.
|
Rick M.
5/3/2015 12:06pm
The only surprises that come from your posts are when your predictions are right.
If you thought attendance would be down at the final round at Las Vegas...well, your an idiot.
5/3/2015 12:07pm
Rick M. wrote:
The only surprises that come from your posts are when your predictions are right. If you thought attendance would be down at the final round at...
The only surprises that come from your posts are when your predictions are right.
If you thought attendance would be down at the final round at Las Vegas...well, your an idiot.
Rick is a Dick.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/3/2015 12:19pm
Rick M. wrote:
The only surprises that come from your posts are when your predictions are right. If you thought attendance would be down at the final round at...
Well, there are no surprises with your posting, I always know you're going to insult or attack someone directly.Smile
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
5/3/2015 12:22pm
The Rock wrote:
I underestimated how hard core SX fans are and was pleasantly surprised with how many people attended the SX final. My only disappointment was Webb not...
I underestimated how hard core SX fans are and was pleasantly surprised with how many people attended the SX final. My only disappointment was Webb not being in the East West shootout but Weston Peick getting his 2nd podium of the year more than made up for that.
Why was Webb out? I missed the race last night

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/3/2015 12:24pm
The Rock wrote:
I underestimated how hard core SX fans are and was pleasantly surprised with how many people attended the SX final. My only disappointment was Webb not...
MxKing809 wrote:
Why was Webb out? I missed the race last night
Sprained ankle in practice.
dirtnapper
5/3/2015 12:25pm
Rick M. wrote:
What the hell is your deal, dude?

You come on here, less than a month now, and just start swinging at everyone? You really don't need to come on here and show off, you are not impressing anyone.

Not your first time as a poster, I am guessing........................Pinch
Rick M.
5/3/2015 12:35pm
Rick M. wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Well, there are no surprises with your posting, I always know you're going to insult or attack someone directly.Smile
I apologize, I am just getting annoyed of people talking about how the racing is "shitty", and why even go to the races. Doesn't make sense to me. I also am itching for outdoors to start!
I will suspend myself for a few days. No need to clip the account. Sorry again.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/3/2015 12:39pm
Rick M. wrote:
I apologize, I am just getting annoyed of people talking about how the racing is "shitty", and why even go to the races. Doesn't make sense...
I apologize, I am just getting annoyed of people talking about how the racing is "shitty", and why even go to the races. Doesn't make sense to me. I also am itching for outdoors to start!
I agree, that mentality drives me nuts as well. Just remember, it's just the internet, deep breathes. WinkSmile
FB
5/3/2015 12:46pm
Rick M. wrote:
Funny coming from you.

The Rock
5/3/2015 12:57pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2015 1:04pm
Rick M. wrote:
I apologize, I am just getting annoyed of people talking about how the racing is "shitty", and why even go to the races. Doesn't make sense...
No worries but maybe work on your reading skills during your time off. I never said the racing was shitty but (incorrectly obviously) thought the higher hotel costs would impact attendance especially given the Championships having already been decided.

Bottom line I was wrong....wasn't the first time and for sure won't be the last.

BTW can I give you an address to send your left testicle?
Outsider
5/3/2015 12:59pm
Impossible... Rock is never wrong.
JPT
5/3/2015 1:41pm
The races weren't great but enjoyable. Attendance seemed down but not awful. Met up with a few board folks and had a good time.
The Rock
5/3/2015 1:45pm
I agree JPT. 250 Shootout in years past usually resulted in something unusual happening but it was pretty predictable. Hope Webb is healed up in time for Hangtown.
Honda11
5/3/2015 1:46pm
Sam Boyd Stadium only holds about 29000 people right? If they sold out that would still only be about half of a normal SX race. Why don't they move to a bigger stadium for the finals?
plowboy
5/3/2015 2:04pm
Just because there wasn't a lot of close racing up front doesn't cancel out the tight stuff going on in the pack. Mostly clean smart dicing. And holy cow....the clinic Rogers boys put on was worth the price of admission. I guess you either enjoy and appreciate the skills displayed or there's some other unfathomable reason you follow the sport?
HuskyEd
5/3/2015 2:12pm
JPT wrote:
The races weren't great but enjoyable. Attendance seemed down but not awful. Met up with a few board folks and had a good time.
Good time for sure JPT. Wink
Grizz
5/3/2015 2:26pm
Rick M. wrote:
You're*
Ardfarkl
5/3/2015 2:49pm
The Rock wrote:
I agree JPT. 250 Shootout in years past usually resulted in something unusual happening but it was pretty predictable. Hope Webb is healed up in time...
I agree JPT. 250 Shootout in years past usually resulted in something unusual happening but it was pretty predictable. Hope Webb is healed up in time for Hangtown.
X2. Wanna see him, Musquin and Martin battle out!
The Rock
5/3/2015 2:57pm
Yes but not the worst in years as I predicted.
dirtnapper
5/3/2015 3:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2015 3:31pm
Show me where I claim to say all the right things.

I'm simply calling out an asshole for being an asshole. That's all.

*edit - and don't be mad that you'll never be class president. You are fourth in line after Peelout, Rock, TeamGreen and me.......

Sully
5/3/2015 4:15pm
The Rock wrote:
I agree JPT. 250 Shootout in years past usually resulted in something unusual happening but it was pretty predictable. Hope Webb is healed up in time...
Ardfarkl wrote:
X2. Wanna see him, Musquin and Martin battle out!
Don't forget AC as well. I really hope all the time off hasn't hurt him any, I really want to see what the kid can do over the course of a season.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
3920th
5/3/2015 4:28pm
Rick M. wrote:
Rick is a Dick.
I dont think Rick is a Dick, he just tells the truth.
plowboy
5/3/2015 4:39pm
Speaking as a total dick and truth sayer....I've discovered that the level of dickheadedness is a perception of the listener/receiver. The more you disagree with said dickheads opinion the more of a dickhead they are perceived to be. But this fact remains universally true....the truth may be unpleasent but still remains the truth. Dickhead out.
ktmwoods
5/3/2015 5:15pm
Rick M. wrote:
FB wrote:
Funny coming from you. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/05/03/89883/s1200_IMG_20150503_214402.jpg[/img]
Funny coming from you.

Let's have it, where is the penance? Left nut was the wager...Was there an admission of ignorance or ??
TeamGreen
5/3/2015 5:15pm
JPT wrote:
HuskyEd wrote:
Good time for sure JPT. Wink
Yup, I saw A LOT of "the nicer guys" from the boards at Vegas.

Post a reply to: Was I ever wrong with my Vegas attendance prediction

The Latest