Was I ever wrong with my Vegas attendance prediction

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2015 12:02 PM

I underestimated how hard core SX fans are and was pleasantly surprised with how many people attended the SX final. My only disappointment was Webb not being in the East West shootout but Weston Peick getting his 2nd podium of the year more than made up for that.

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

5/3/2015 12:06 PM

The only surprises that come from your posts are when your predictions are right.
If you thought attendance would be down at the final round at Las Vegas...well, your an idiot.

|

5/3/2015 12:07 PM

Rick M. wrote:

The only surprises that come from your posts are when your predictions are right.
If you thought attendance would be down at ...more

Rick is a Dick.

|

5/3/2015 12:19 PM

Rick M. wrote:

Well, there are no surprises with your posting, I always know you're going to insult or attack someone directly.smile

|

5/3/2015 12:22 PM

Why was Webb out? I missed the race last night

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

5/3/2015 12:24 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Why was Webb out? I missed the race last night

Sprained ankle in practice.

|

5/3/2015 12:25 PM

Rick M. wrote:

What the hell is your deal, dude?

You come on here, less than a month now, and just start swinging at everyone? You really don't need to come on here and show off, you are not impressing anyone.

Not your first time as a poster, I am guessing........................pinch

|

5/3/2015 12:35 PM

Rick M. wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Well, there are no surprises with your posting, I always know you're going to insult or attack someone directly.smile

I apologize, I am just getting annoyed of people talking about how the racing is "shitty", and why even go to the races. Doesn't make sense to me. I also am itching for outdoors to start!
I will suspend myself for a few days. No need to clip the account. Sorry again.

|

5/3/2015 12:39 PM

Rick M. wrote:

I apologize, I am just getting annoyed of people talking about how the racing is "shitty", and why even go to the races. ...more

I agree, that mentality drives me nuts as well. Just remember, it's just the internet, deep breathes. wink smile

|

5/3/2015 12:46 PM

Rick M. wrote:

Funny coming from you.

Photo

|

5/3/2015 12:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2015 1:04 PM

Rick M. wrote:

I apologize, I am just getting annoyed of people talking about how the racing is "shitty", and why even go to the races. ...more

No worries but maybe work on your reading skills during your time off. I never said the racing was shitty but (incorrectly obviously) thought the higher hotel costs would impact attendance especially given the Championships having already been decided.

Bottom line I was wrong....wasn't the first time and for sure won't be the last.

BTW can I give you an address to send your left testicle?

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

5/3/2015 12:59 PM

Impossible... Rock is never wrong.

|

5/3/2015 1:41 PM

The races weren't great but enjoyable. Attendance seemed down but not awful. Met up with a few board folks and had a good time.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

5/3/2015 1:45 PM

I agree JPT. 250 Shootout in years past usually resulted in something unusual happening but it was pretty predictable. Hope Webb is healed up in time for Hangtown.

|

Michel Petrucciani

5/3/2015 1:46 PM

Sam Boyd Stadium only holds about 29000 people right? If they sold out that would still only be about half of a normal SX race. Why don't they move to a bigger stadium for the finals?

|

5/3/2015 2:04 PM

Just because there wasn't a lot of close racing up front doesn't cancel out the tight stuff going on in the pack. Mostly clean smart dicing. And holy cow....the clinic Rogers boys put on was worth the price of admission. I guess you either enjoy and appreciate the skills displayed or there's some other unfathomable reason you follow the sport?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/3/2015 2:12 PM

JPT wrote:

The races weren't great but enjoyable. Attendance seemed down but not awful. Met up with a few board folks and had a good ...more

Good time for sure JPT. wink

|

5/3/2015 2:26 PM

Rick M. wrote:

You're*

|

5/3/2015 2:49 PM

The Rock wrote:

I agree JPT. 250 Shootout in years past usually resulted in something unusual happening but it was pretty predictable. Hope ...more

X2. Wanna see him, Musquin and Martin battle out!

|

Mike

Thanks to all the people that have not beaten me to death yet!

5/3/2015 2:53 PM

You don't think attendance was down?!

|

5/3/2015 2:57 PM

Yes but not the worst in years as I predicted.

|

Michel Petrucciani

5/3/2015 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2015 3:31 PM

Show me where I claim to say all the right things.

I'm simply calling out an asshole for being an asshole. That's all.

*edit - and don't be mad that you'll never be class president. You are fourth in line after Peelout, Rock, TeamGreen and me.......

|

5/3/2015 4:15 PM

The Rock wrote:

I agree JPT. 250 Shootout in years past usually resulted in something unusual happening but it was pretty predictable. Hope ...more

Ardfarkl wrote:

X2. Wanna see him, Musquin and Martin battle out!

Don't forget AC as well. I really hope all the time off hasn't hurt him any, I really want to see what the kid can do over the course of a season.

|

5/3/2015 4:28 PM

Rick M. wrote:

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Rick is a Dick.

I dont think Rick is a Dick, he just tells the truth.

|

5/3/2015 4:39 PM

Speaking as a total dick and truth sayer....I've discovered that the level of dickheadedness is a perception of the listener/receiver. The more you disagree with said dickheads opinion the more of a dickhead they are perceived to be. But this fact remains universally true....the truth may be unpleasent but still remains the truth. Dickhead out.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/3/2015 5:15 PM

Rick M. wrote:

FB wrote:

Funny coming from you.

Photo

Let's have it, where is the penance? Left nut was the wager...Was there an admission of ignorance or ??

|

5/3/2015 5:15 PM

JPT wrote:

The races weren't great but enjoyable. Attendance seemed down but not awful. Met up with a few board folks and had a good ...more

HuskyEd wrote:

Good time for sure JPT. wink

Yup, I saw A LOT of "the nicer guys" from the boards at Vegas.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!