Warren Reid on the Whiskey Throttle Show

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2020 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2020 11:57 AM

|

11/11/2020 2:55 AM

Reid was before my time, I didn't land in MX til '89. So before listening, I knew absolutely nothing about him

But that, again was a great listen. Apart from the graphic detail about his broken leg at Anaheim! ouch!

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

11/11/2020 8:47 AM

Sweet! Can't wait to watch this one, always respected Reid and liked his style.

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

11/11/2020 9:06 AM

dpingree101 wrote:

Ping! ..... another great show with Warrem Reid. I love how in depth these guys can get about the lives they led.

Please keep em coming!!!

|

11/11/2020 10:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2020 10:26 AM

Great Whiskey Throttle Show boys. Keep em' coming

One of my my favorite YouTube videos with Warren describing Gaston Rahier.

|

11/11/2020 2:17 PM

That was great, thanks for sharing. Why was it great? Because it was Gaston!!!

|

11/11/2020 2:49 PM

First, it was a great show. The only regret is he did not state his current resting pulse....close to a professional cyclist (a big deal if you are old and a salesman - ha)!
I started out as a simple farm boy form the cornfields of Iowa. My mom and I drove our van out to Saddleback during spring break in 1977. My eyes were wide open relative to what I experienced. I rode practice and Danny LaPorte passed me...the clay from his rear wheel just about took my breath away when it hit my chest. Anyway, I come back to the pits and wow... there is a factory Honda RC125 Type II (Marty's trick bike that was subject to the claiming rule) parked next to my van! Anyway, the bike broke down that day and he rode a production stock bike the following weekend at Indian Dunes.
I was way too intimidated to speak with him that day. Although in subsequent USGP's I spoke with him and he was the ultimate person.

|