Want to help Weston?

Related:
11/21/2018 8:33pm
Or just call road to recovery and have your discussion with them on the phone. I’m sure it’s no conspiracy against privateers.
brimx153
11/22/2018 1:37am
500guy wrote:
Here's the deal if you can help and want to , go for it. If you don't STFU , Your not going to ever get the...
Here's the deal if you can help and want to , go for it.

If you don't STFU , Your not going to ever get the answers you want and it doesn't help anything.
GuyB wrote:
I'll second that.
pummel wrote:
I'm a little surprised. This is supposed to be an open forum and the moderator is telling us to shut the fuck up for voicing honest...
I'm a little surprised. This is supposed to be an open forum and the moderator is telling us to shut the fuck up for voicing honest opinions. I strongly encourage anyone that has the means to help riders in need. Ir's just sad and surprising that long time factory riders would be in need and not covered.

It's true that we won't get the answers that we want but maybe it might spark a little bit of a discussion with the promoters, riders and team mangers to set a little money aside to insure that they are better covered.
I tottally agree with you .and I have no prob with people who has spare cash donating it to Weston. It's just the way people are saying well either donate or don t and STFU otherwise is wrong. I think you should be allowed ask questions for one reason . Road to recovery steped in .If people have donated to them in the past or intend to .It's only right to know where the funds go .Ie .is RTR for all injured rider s. (Inc say a roczen) Or just for those who can't afford medical help and really need it. And riders who have life changing injury s .
RTDRacing
11/22/2018 5:57am
AC Systems is donating 10% of all sales from today until Cyber Monday to Peick's R2R.
JoePit
11/22/2018 7:18am
ledger wrote:
Damn shame that one accident can wipe out any of us financially. I'm sure that money is the least of their concerns right now and his...
Damn shame that one accident can wipe out any of us financially. I'm sure that money is the least of their concerns right now and his health is number one priority. Step by step for Weston and he WILL recover.
It sure can as it happened to me. We have the best insurance through my wife and they covered probably 95% of my expenses, but that's not where it ends. You still have medical bills. My job which I ended up losing the disability insurance is only a fraction of what you make. The same bills keep coming every month and not a single one of them are interested in excuses. I love Moto but was forced to give it up. I just can't see putting my family through this being a wise decision and my wife encourages me to ride still.

We're still on it though I get to bed Motodad and that's better than anything. Hey well Weston, you are in our thoughts and prayers and all hope this is not the end of the road for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Shop

wtnotch
11/22/2018 7:56am
This makes so much sense; it absolutely will not happen. Not The American Way. We seem to feel the need to make things more difficult than...
This makes so much sense; it absolutely will not happen. Not The American Way. We seem to feel the need to make things more difficult than they have to be. IMO, if he has any sense at all, he will retire and never throw a leg over a dirtbike again. It amazes me when I see all the testosterone filled 'he's a warrior" bullshit. He was nearly killed. Let him get healthy and be there for his family. THAT is enough. Racing or any of the other "manly" sports are a complete waste of time. I do enjoy watching some racing but if they shut it all down it would have zero affect on my life. I would watch more pron instead.
You might want to take a look st this. Not everyone agrees with you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnarHAC6C8
ledger
11/22/2018 5:48pm
almost 29,000 raised, all I can say is...hell yes !!
ledger
11/28/2018 1:35pm
Right at $43,000 raised as of 11/28/18. Thoughts, prayers and + vibes sent daily to Weston and family.
coastie44
11/30/2018 7:35pm
pummel wrote:
I'm a little surprised. This is supposed to be an open forum and the moderator is telling us to shut the fuck up for voicing honest...
I'm a little surprised. This is supposed to be an open forum and the moderator is telling us to shut the fuck up for voicing honest opinions. I strongly encourage anyone that has the means to help riders in need. Ir's just sad and surprising that long time factory riders would be in need and not covered.

It's true that we won't get the answers that we want but maybe it might spark a little bit of a discussion with the promoters, riders and team mangers to set a little money aside to insure that they are better covered.
Forums like this are not protected by our right to freedom of speech. It’s privately owned and guyb or the other moderators can do whatever the fuck they want.

And good on them for doing so.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/3/2018 8:30pm
sparker245 wrote:
Thoughts, prayers and small donation. Fight the good fight, Weston.
Well it takes both Smile

Post a reply to: Want to help Weston?

The Latest