|

Maddox

5/16/2019 10:54 AM

Side effect from cheezburgers.

|

-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450F

5/16/2019 10:56 AM

Because it takes a little bit of attitude to become the greatest motocross racer of all time?

|

5/16/2019 10:56 AM

You got to be a certain level of cockyness and self worth to be great in motorsports - Ricky is just that, he always has to win in his mind, no matter what it is in life. Ever hear anyone make fun of Ricky on video? He immediately has to respond and try to one-up whoever takes jabs at him.

Long story short the dude is full of himself. When you are the GOAT you can be to a certain level. But yea he needs to chill out sometimes lol

|

5/16/2019 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2019 11:04 AM

Dude’s a champ..... He dont back down!!!

|

5/16/2019 11:02 AM

Ego. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, I just think in order to be as successful as he is you need a chip on your shoulder. I don't think he enjoys defending himself, but when you dominated at something for so long its hard to let people disrespect you repeatedly.

|

Short man syndrome?!?!unsure unsure

|

Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2019 2:45 PM

RC just cant handle that he wasn't the fastest man on the planet.

He didnt have the skill.

He did have the fitness - big thanks P.E.D's / no drug testing then?.

Lets be honest unless you are swinging off his balls for his racing achievements - RC comes across as a dick a lot of the time.

|

Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting

5/16/2019 11:06 AM

PED's were common place then, and you're kidding yourself if you don't think it's happening now- It's who can afford to cover it up now..

Regardless, RC was the baddest- No questioning that

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

5/16/2019 11:18 AM

kNewc wrote:

You got to be a certain level of cockyness and self worth to be great in motorsports - Ricky is just that, he always has to win in his mind, no matter what it is in life. Ever hear anyone make fun of Ricky on video? He immediately has to respond and try to one-up whoever takes jabs at him.

Long story short the dude is full of himself. When you are the GOAT you can be to a certain level. But yea he needs to chill out sometimes lol

"Ever hear anyone make fun of Ricky on video? He immediately has to respond and try to one-up whoever takes jabs at him."

Saw that happen a bunch of time during SX. Even going out of his way to make a come back at Ralph. Failed miserably lol.
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/16/2019 11:30 AM

Easy to screw with that’s for sure. Gets pissy real quick laughing laughing

|

5/16/2019 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2019 11:36 AM

Nope. He mad smile

|

5/16/2019 11:37 AM

I remember when his rider, K-Roc, won the 450 Championship but RC beat him at arm wrestling at the after party (I think that's when it happened). You'd have thunk RC had just went 24-0 by his reaction. RC is still wicked competitive, no matter what it is.

|

Name withheld... Esquire

5/16/2019 11:41 AM

I believe it’s a serious condition, that effects millions in this day and age. It’s called “Little-Fat-Man Syndrome.”

|

5/16/2019 12:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2019 12:26 PM

Insecurities. Remember when Goose was mic'd up for the Great Outdoors and the convo he and RC had on the way back to the pits after a qualifying session at Southwick? I can't remember verbatum, but he was fastest and kept asking Goose to validate it. I'm sure that was not an isolated conversation over the years he raced. You poke fun, the insecurity meter ramps up and he lashes back. Take that for what it's worhth #DimeStorePsychology

|

5/16/2019 12:07 PM

He said RCs, plural. Maybe he's including a certain baby-armed man in this discussion.

|

5/16/2019 12:09 PM

* What

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/16/2019 12:21 PM

Huh??

|

5/16/2019 12:25 PM

I think we found one thing he sucks balls at.

|

5/16/2019 12:26 PM

I haven't heard RC be defensive. I've heard him be the opposite...taking subtle digs at co-announcers and such. Some people build up those around them...and then there's people like RC. Emig is kind of the same. It seems they bring it out in each other. A little self deprecation and talking about how rad the dude standing next to you is, seems like a better approach....you've won a shitload of championships, you have nothing to prove by talking yourself up and those around you down. Just sayin....

|

5/16/2019 12:27 PM

motokiwi wrote:

He didnt have the skill.

Lets be honest unless you are swinging off his balls for his racing achievements - RC comes across as a dick a lot of the time.

You have zero proof he took peds

|

5/16/2019 12:36 PM

motokiwi wrote:

He didnt have the skill.

theprizefighter wrote:

You have zero proof he took peds

On the flip side you have zero proof he didn’t.

|

5/16/2019 12:51 PM

RC's ped the in n out double double

Photo

|

5/16/2019 12:51 PM

Thin skinned bro (not a ginger pun)

|

5/16/2019 1:25 PM

Give him a break, he's a top dude. No one can be the best at everything.

Don't kiss his ass for being the best once upon a time, but don't shit can him for not being the best at something else is what i'm saying.

|

5/16/2019 1:35 PM

For the duration of his career people could say things or take shots and he could just point to the scoreboard where he was almost always winning. That, combined with being surrounded by people that would say he could do no wrong for 15 years will make a unique (and soft) personality

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

5/16/2019 2:20 PM

He was told he was great and the best at his chosen hobby since he was 5, so pretty much his entire life. Then when he retires he gets named the GOAT. Any you wonder???

|

5/16/2019 2:24 PM

4maddox wrote:

Any theories would be welcome.

Thank you.

He probably has no idea what you are trying to ask..

Same as me.

|

5/16/2019 2:30 PM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

For the duration of his career people could say things or take shots and he could just point to the scoreboard where he was almost always winning. That, combined with being surrounded by people that would say he could do no wrong for 15 years will make a unique (and soft) personality

Except in his oval track attempt. I believe humbled is the word.

|

5/16/2019 2:36 PM

RC is recognizing Stewart beats him and can be better but not on that day. Respect to RC for being a competitor.

|