Wanna see something that will piss you off?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2017 10:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2017 10:46 PM

Screw kids these days.

Sum up the video, this rich youtube kid goes and buys a brand new YZ250F to roll it off a "Jump" into a pool. The bike into pool starts at 9:10.

BTW these kids are stupid fucking famous.

|

7/12/2017 10:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2017 10:53 PM

And do you know why these stupid f***ing kids are stupid f***ing famous? Because you just posted a stupid f***ing thread highlighting their stupid f***ing video that's gonna send more stupid f***ing traffic and eyeballs to their stupid f***ing s**t. Stupid f***ing s**t begets stupid f***ing s**t and until you stop begetting f***ing s**t you're going to get more s**t and more stupid f***ing people like this will continue to be rich and famous and stupid.

And yes, if you can't tell, this pisses me off.

|

7/12/2017 10:54 PM

akmx17 wrote:

Screw kids these days.

Sum up the video, this rich youtube kid goes and buys a brand new YZ250F to roll it off a "Jump" into a pool. The bike into pool starts at 9:10.

BTW these kids are stupid fucking famous.

You just promoted for them.

|

7/12/2017 10:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2017 10:55 PM

Swann wrote:

And do you know why these stupid f***ing kids are stupid f***ing famous? Because you just posted a stupid f***ing thread highlighting their stupid f***ing video that's gonna send more stupid f***ing traffic and eyeballs to their stupid f***ing s**t. Stupid f***ing s**t begets stupid f***ing s**t and until you stop begetting f***ing s**t you're going to get more s**t and more stupid f***ing people like this will continue to be rich and famous and stupid.

Yeah bro, I caused their 8 million subscribers and 5 million page views. Me not posting this video or not wouldn't matter shit.

Should be happy someone with kids will now see this shit on here and tell their kids if they wanna be right in life don't look up to these tools.

I'd personally be now looking into my kids youtube history after watching this and check what they are watching.

|

7/12/2017 10:57 PM

5 million views in 3 days. That's upsetting on many levels.

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/12/2017 11:07 PM

Swann wrote:

I bet if Ken Roczen did this it would be awesome and he would still be a great ambassador of the sport .....right?

|

7/12/2017 11:10 PM

Swann wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

I bet if Ken Roczen did this it would be awesome and he would still be a great ambassador of the sport .....right?

You're really bothered by this Ken thing. It's spilling over into other threads.

|

7/12/2017 11:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2017 9:46 AM

Edit : In the politically correct way. I hope natural selection taks care of some of those idiots.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/12/2017 11:41 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Edit : In the politically correct way. I hope natural selection taks care of some of those idiots.

I'd give a thumbs up if someone asked me if we should implement a purge.

|

7/13/2017 1:04 AM

Swann wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

At least if Kenny did it, it would involve tits and that would make it ok by me

|

7/13/2017 1:12 AM

Is this the standard break-in procedure for the new yammies?

|

7/13/2017 1:28 AM

It's everyday BRO!

|

7/13/2017 1:37 AM

Let's all agree to revisit this thread in 10 years to see how Jake is doing.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/13/2017 2:07 AM

Its a shame cuz that mindless F$ck was only a foot away from the wall of the pool that could have busted his empty skull wide open then we would have something to really draw views.

|

7/13/2017 2:39 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Let's all agree to revisit this thread in 10 years to see how Jake is doing.

I think natural selection will get him before that time.

|

7/13/2017 3:08 AM

I wish his sprocket bolts disintegrated bro.

|

7/13/2017 3:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2017 3:38 AM

Sure, it's stupid, but you know what? They bought the bike, they own it, and they can do with it as they please.

One of the nice things about America and capitalism.

|

7/13/2017 3:38 AM

jordz wrote:

I wish his sprocket bolts disintegrated bro.

That's a bit harsh bro.

|

7/13/2017 4:18 AM

It started up and ran like a champ. Ahhh the luxury of EFI.

|

7/13/2017 4:46 AM

So long as you keep it off public roads, I don't really care what you do with your bike. You bought it, you can do whatever you want. No different than a producer buying a few new bikes to destroy for a movie or something.

A bike sale is still a bike sale, no matter who buys it.

That being said, those guys are super cringey. "It's every day BROOO!"

|

7/13/2017 4:53 AM

Well according to Social Blade this kids earnings from YouTube are anywhere between $119k to $1.4mil A MONTH. sick

|

7/13/2017 4:56 AM

I made it to the 2 minute mark. Couldn't take it. Didn't even bother fast forwarding to the pool bike dunking. I just don't care to listen to a bunch of yelling and hollerin and carrying on.

|

7/13/2017 5:17 AM

I am pissed

|

7/13/2017 5:44 AM

Don't buy used bikes kids.

|

7/13/2017 5:44 AM

Watching that has to be similar to what spending a day with Frank & Estelle Costanza would feel like.

|

7/13/2017 5:48 AM

No more internet for me today

|

7/13/2017 5:50 AM

Forget for a minute how impossible it would be to accomplish this, but imagine if everyone was paid based off of their actual contribution to society.

|

7/13/2017 5:52 AM

cvm wrote:

Its a shame cuz that mindless F$ck was only a foot away from the wall of the pool that could have busted his empty skull wide open then we would have something to really draw views.

It's a shame I have to moderate this board sometimes. C'mon people, posts like this aren't cool...

Topic off to the Dumbgeon...

|

7/13/2017 5:54 AM

I hate them. Yes, hate.

|

7/13/2017 6:23 AM

To much time and money on their hands.

|