Wait For It - Course worker T-boned

Sully
3/20/2018 4:39pm
peelout wrote:
see how fast that fucker got up like it never happened? clearly his last name isn't Tomac also, then he goes back across?! did he drop...
see how fast that fucker got up like it never happened? clearly his last name isn't Tomac

also, then he goes back across?! did he drop his meth?
I'd bet that he didn't hop out of bed like that on Sunday morning, though.
Madc32
3/20/2018 5:46pm
I've never in my life seen dudes sprinting around a track like that... WTF is the story on this??????
It's the millennial version of Frogger.
Maybe I'm just old but that was F ing funny.
Team MMR
3/21/2018 3:17am
The more I watch this video, the more questions I have!!! - Watch the dude in the tunnel right after the bikes enter the first turn...
The more I watch this video, the more questions I have!!!

- Watch the dude in the tunnel right after the bikes enter the first turn.. Dude pops out of the tunnel and just ditches his flag on the ground!

- After riders cross the finish line jump, looks like a rider goes down behind the tuff blocks sitting on the berm that's blocking him from the cameras view.

- Camera pans back to the left. Oh, it appears the tunnel guy decided he should go back to his spot and hold his flag after all

- Cue to dudeman sprinting to said rider who went down behind the tuff blocks, with zero flag in hand. WTF were his intentions?

- Wait, if flagless sprinting dudeman isn't in his normal spot, who will cover for him?!

- Cue flagless frogger dudeman!!

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot over!!!
Do any of you guys actually go to arenacross? Because if so you would understand and realize that there are flaggers (which these dudes you are seeing are not) and there is track personnel that aid the riders when they wreck, pick up tough blocks, and anything else. There job is not to flag, they dont even has flags

The Shop

Team MMR
3/21/2018 3:27am
They hire these workers that don't know shit about racing and pay them $400 a weekend. I know this for fact! Some of them show up...
They hire these workers that don't know shit about racing and pay them $400 a weekend. I know this for fact! Some of them show up to do this and it's their first race they have ever seen and work! Wonder why we got track workers running out in front of riders. Duh...
EddieC wrote:
$400 are you sure about that? I am being serious because if that's true there are going to be a lot of pissed off people who...
$400 are you sure about that? I am being serious because if that's true there are going to be a lot of pissed off people who work the track every weekend for HALF of that amount.

Difference is these guys that are track workers are out running on the track helping riders, not just flaggers. Not to mention most flaggers are the ones with no riding experience or been around bikes at all.
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
3/21/2018 3:38am
there was already a flagger on the jump he ran over to. funny stuff. do you think he was trying to whistle or humm while he scaled the jump and ran back the other way hoping no one noticed?
3/21/2018 7:45am
ruy wrote:

Here is death.
Dude WTF? Is that a kid? No one wants to see that. Keep your snuff shit somewhere else.
ruy
3/21/2018 8:59am
Dude WTF? Is that a kid? No one wants to see that. Keep your snuff shit somewhere else.
Is a 56 years old man
300exc
3/21/2018 11:34am
Team MMR wrote:
Do any of you guys actually go to arenacross? Because if so you would understand and realize that there are flaggers (which these dudes you are...
Do any of you guys actually go to arenacross? Because if so you would understand and realize that there are flaggers (which these dudes you are seeing are not) and there is track personnel that aid the riders when they wreck, pick up tough blocks, and anything else. There job is not to flag, they dont even has flags

Thank you. Those dudes bust their tail all week long so there can be a race. Was it a bonehead move? Yes. Will he do it again? I highly doubt it
Robgvx
3/21/2018 12:23pm
ruy wrote:
Is a 56 years old man
Is or was?
ruy
3/21/2018 2:17pm
ruy wrote:
Is a 56 years old man
Robgvx wrote:
Is or was?
Was.