WTF is Daniel Blair Doing

Lightning78
6/2/2020 12:32pm
hamncheeze wrote:
I thought it was fucking hilarious when Shane waved to the "fans".
And high fived the flaggers 😂😂
DonM
6/2/2020 12:32pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
If he's on camera he's going to be wearing a mask .
I understand the rules. I'm just saying it's ridiculous if he's alone in his room. On that note... Ralph and Ricky did not wear masks on...
I understand the rules. I'm just saying it's ridiculous if he's alone in his room. On that note... Ralph and Ricky did not wear masks on camera. It's not consistent.
He wasn't in his room he was at the stadium and there were other people in the room hence him wearing a mask.

Ralph and Ricky were in separate booths and each were alone.

I can't explain Weege other than he is not an employee of Feld and he was not in the stadium or in the pits when he did his post show...plus somebody needs to give wedge a lesson on how to wear a mask properly... which side is up would be a great start....
6/2/2020 12:36pm
DonM wrote:
He wasn't in his room he was at the stadium and there were other people in the room hence him wearing a mask. Ralph and Ricky...
He wasn't in his room he was at the stadium and there were other people in the room hence him wearing a mask.

I can't explain Weege other than he is not an employee of Feld and he was not in the stadium or in the pits when he did his post show...plus somebody needs to give wedge a lesson on how to wear a mask properly... which side is up would be a great start....
Okay. I missed the part where he was at the stadium and not alone. I thought I saw somewhere he was in his hotel room.

DonM
6/2/2020 12:50pm
DonM wrote:
He wasn't in his room he was at the stadium and there were other people in the room hence him wearing a mask. Ralph and Ricky...

Okay. I missed the part where he was at the stadium and not alone. I thought I saw somewhere he was in his hotel room.

All the others were either in there hotel rooms/motorhomes/vehicles....no rules were broken.

The Shop

EngIceDave
6/2/2020 1:03pm
You all do realize there WERE people in the stands, right?

Maybe not spectators, maybe not a full house

But where do you think his other team mates (bosses, techs) were watching from?

Only one mechanic per rider was allowed on floor....everyone else had to sit in trailer and watch on CCTV?
Motoxdoc
6/2/2020 1:07pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 1:08pm
I get what OP is asking in the original post. If Blair is alone in his hotel room....the need for the mask is ridiculous. Is he...
I get what OP is asking in the original post. If Blair is alone in his hotel room....the need for the mask is ridiculous. Is he supposed to sleep wearing the mask too. WTF. Common sense people.

Weege was walking around the stadium in his podcast...sans mask. He even took his mask off in another podcast while traveling in the airport.

I don't wear a mask unless I am forced to. ie: restaurant/stores. Around San Diego and out enjoying the day....many people are not wearing masks. The futility of it in most cases is finally catching on.

I laugh at the people wearing them alone in their cars. The nation of chickenshits. I'm glad I'm on the later half of my life seeing what this country is becoming.
“I get what the OP is asking“....”If Blair is alone in his hotel room... The need for the mask is ridiculous. Is he supposed to sleep wearing the mask too”....
That was NOT what the OP was asking.
Detroit Dick
6/2/2020 6:35pm
hamncheeze wrote:
I thought it was fucking hilarious when Shane waved to the "fans".
I didn't even notice during the broadcast. That's some funny shit !
MX304
Fantasy
3753rd
6/2/2020 7:28pm
Helda3 wrote:
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an...
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an interview he is doing on his own virtually? Is this shit for real?
Doing what his employer requires.
brocster
6/2/2020 7:44pm
Mackleraths victory lap made me lol. Glad I was home alone as I didn’t have a mask on...
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
6/2/2020 8:10pm
Masks are providing another place to advertise. Watch how many will get on that bandwagon.
ktmwoods
6/2/2020 10:02pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I understand the rules. I'm just saying it's ridiculous if he's alone in his room. On that note... Ralph and Ricky did not wear masks on...
I understand the rules. I'm just saying it's ridiculous if he's alone in his room. On that note... Ralph and Ricky did not wear masks on camera. It's not consistent.
Helda3 wrote:
This is exactly what I'm say, so many in consistency's, it looks like it's more for show than to prevent the spread of COVID?
@Helda3 you are either a full blown instigator on an absolute idiot. Please please stop.
MXant15
Fantasy
802nd
6/2/2020 11:15pm
All this back and forth blah blah blah nonsense... Ahhh...
Makes me want to fucking steal something....

Just kidding.
Seriously.
Cancerman
6/2/2020 11:57pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Helda3 wrote:
This is exactly what I'm say, so many in consistency's, it looks like it's more for show than to prevent the spread of COVID?
Now you do understand the purpose and reasoning behind wearing a mask, right? It's not to rob you of your "Liberty".
Helda3
6/3/2020 12:04am
Helda3 wrote:
Cancerman wrote:
Now you do understand the purpose and reasoning behind wearing a mask, right? It's not to rob you of your "Liberty".
To protect others and stop you spreading the virus?
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
6/3/2020 2:24am
Wow this thread was a hard one to read. The things we complain about man.....it’s a mast. A thing covering your mouth. That’s what us grown men are arguing about...i repeat...grown men arguing because DB was wearing a mask which he was 100% forced to wear
face biter
6/3/2020 5:27am
I wish he would have stopped on top of one of the jumps and bounced the engine off the rev limiter a couple of times, that would have been perfect.
A creative editor could make a hilarious video out of his victory lap, add some animated characters, etc...
6/3/2020 9:02am
RonSkj wrote:
Masks are providing another place to advertise. Watch how many will get on that bandwagon.
Yep.... all while keeping people believing they are safe as they're doing this....

TeamGreen
6/3/2020 9:25am
Helda3 wrote:
ktmwoods wrote:
@Helda3 you are either a full blown instigator on an absolute idiot. Please please stop.
ktmwoods received a Thumbs Up from me. It didn't have A DAMN thing t do with his post.

Anyone care to guess why I -IMMEDITELY- felt he deserved a Thumbs Up?
Silly
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
6/3/2020 10:03am
RonSkj wrote:
Yep.... all while keeping people believing they are safe as they're doing this.... [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fgOTxA-hWVs/VjEVNsZpa0I/AAAAAAAAZ50/LtE_yLHsN6Y/s1600/man%2Bcowering%2Bdown%2Bin%2Bcorner%2BCourtesy%2Bof%2BSMA%2BStudioshutterstockcom_155802557.jpg[/img]
Yep.... all while keeping people believing they are safe as they're doing this....

How old are you? Because you post like a 13 year old girl. Fucking memes...
6/3/2020 10:15am
disbanded wrote:
How old are you? Because you post like a 13 year old girl. Fucking memes...
Tell the truth.....you think about me before you go to sleep at night and I'm the first thing on your mind in the morning aren't I?

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
6/3/2020 10:17am
Tell the truth.....you think about me before you go to sleep at night and I'm the first thing on your mind in the morning aren't I...
Tell the truth.....you think about me before you go to sleep at night and I'm the first thing on your mind in the morning aren't I?

Just admit it, there's not an original thought in your head, as proved by the memes...

Go post on Twitter, Mr Meme.
6/3/2020 10:22am
TeamGreen wrote:
ktmwoods received a Thumbs Up from me. It didn't have A DAMN thing t do with his post. Anyone care to guess why I -IMMEDITELY- felt...
ktmwoods received a Thumbs Up from me. It didn't have A DAMN thing t do with his post.

Anyone care to guess why I -IMMEDITELY- felt he deserved a Thumbs Up?
Silly
Survey says."buns"

PastranaWho
6/3/2020 10:23am
Helda3 wrote:
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an...
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an interview he is doing on his own virtually? Is this shit for real?
Memo to POS there is a pandemic going on.
TeamGreen
6/3/2020 10:40am
Some of y'all are triggered/Gas Lit and ya keep empowering the guy who's doing it. All the while you call him names and look like angry little kids.

A sense of humor and the ability to move something to Non-Moto (so you can continue your kiddie-rants) would be good for your "cause".

Now, go wash your hands!
Mr. Afterbar
6/3/2020 11:17am
Helda3 wrote:
Ok so everyone is doing the press conference from the motel and motorhomes virtually, so on their own, all the riders aren't wearing maskes, why is...
Ok so everyone is doing the press conference from the motel and motorhomes virtually, so on their own, all the riders aren't wearing maskes, why is Daniel Blair wearing a mask alone in his motel?
tobz wrote:
If you can’t draw a conclusion from here and need it to be spelt out further then I fear you have bigger issues to worry about...
If you can’t draw a conclusion from here and need it to be spelt out further then I fear you have bigger issues to worry about. Good luck With everything.
Helda3 wrote:
What am I missing, tell me
Why don't you ask DB you moran? And secondly, who gives a shit.

Post a reply to: WTF is Daniel Blair Doing

The Latest