WW looks boring.

jumpinjack
6/23/2019 7:05pm
jumpinjack wrote:
I enjoyed it too, I think the track looked great and the heat definitely separated those who prepared just a little harder than the rest. Biggest...
I enjoyed it too, I think the track looked great and the heat definitely separated those who prepared just a little harder than the rest. Biggest complaint I heard all day, start building up the spectator areas a bit. The viewing wasn’t great but a little elevation would help a ton and keep ya from standing in that cow pasture manure mud
Renner153 wrote:
I’ve already heard they have plans to build more areas spectator friendly. The thing about the Scarborough family is, if there is something to be made...
I’ve already heard they have plans to build more areas spectator friendly. The thing about the Scarborough family is, if there is something to be made better, they will do it. They learned from year one, and will make it better for the next time! I can’t wait to watch the race on tv and see how it looked!
I agree with you, they will definitely take the criticism and improve their facility if reasonable. Only thing I think they really needed was more shaded...
I agree with you, they will definitely take the criticism and improve their facility if reasonable. Only thing I think they really needed was more shaded bleachers for general admission. Also if they were elevated a little more that would of been even better. These are only minor complaints though.
Agreed with you both, spoke to a family member today who knows them and couldn’t speak highly enough of them, I mean the whole sea has come from their true love of Motocross. I also took a minute and put a comment of the Assure company page thanking them, it’s always great when “out of moto” sponsors like them step up!
mulletracer
6/23/2019 7:11pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2019 7:12pm
Renner153 wrote:
I’ve already heard they have plans to build more areas spectator friendly. The thing about the Scarborough family is, if there is something to be made...
I’ve already heard they have plans to build more areas spectator friendly. The thing about the Scarborough family is, if there is something to be made better, they will do it. They learned from year one, and will make it better for the next time! I can’t wait to watch the race on tv and see how it looked!
I agree with you, they will definitely take the criticism and improve their facility if reasonable. Only thing I think they really needed was more shaded...
I agree with you, they will definitely take the criticism and improve their facility if reasonable. Only thing I think they really needed was more shaded bleachers for general admission. Also if they were elevated a little more that would of been even better. These are only minor complaints though.
jumpinjack wrote:
Agreed with you both, spoke to a family member today who knows them and couldn’t speak highly enough of them, I mean the whole sea has...
Agreed with you both, spoke to a family member today who knows them and couldn’t speak highly enough of them, I mean the whole sea has come from their true love of Motocross. I also took a minute and put a comment of the Assure company page thanking them, it’s always great when “out of moto” sponsors like them step up!
From what I've seen of Jr. he seems like a guy who is genuinely passionate about MX! I mean I saw him driving around picking up trash and changing trash cans during the race, he probably had around 100 people on his staff and yet he was still working hard.
kpiper
6/23/2019 7:18pm
jumpinjack wrote:
Agreed with you both, spoke to a family member today who knows them and couldn’t speak highly enough of them, I mean the whole sea has...
From what I've seen of Jr. he seems like a guy who is genuinely passionate about MX! I mean I saw him driving around picking up...
From what I've seen of Jr. he seems like a guy who is genuinely passionate about MX! I mean I saw him driving around picking up trash and changing trash cans during the race, he probably had around 100 people on his staff and yet he was still working hard.
Have to love people like that. Few and far between. Hope he gets great support from the fans.
6/23/2019 7:19pm
jumpinjack wrote:
From what I've seen of Jr. he seems like a guy who is genuinely passionate about MX! I mean I saw him driving around picking up...
Yep. He came into the VVIP area. I approached him, and as expected, he remembered us. Thanked us for coming, etc. I asked him if he'd had any sleep. "Got three hours last night!"

The Shop

6/23/2019 8:51pm
Watching press day videos before the race I was kind of thinking it wouldn't be that great because at that point it was very smooth but it roughened up a ton and was pretty awesome in my opinion. Hopefully they keep going there.
Preston412
6/24/2019 6:47am
EngIceDave wrote:
Diamondback/Cocoa was flat (so flat, it's now a baseball/football field facility) Ask anyone who ever rode there, am or pro, and they'll tell you the toughest...
Diamondback/Cocoa was flat (so flat, it's now a baseball/football field facility)
Ask anyone who ever rode there, am or pro, and they'll tell you the toughest track they ever rode
I only enjoyed that track during practice and last lap but I sure do miss that place now

Post a reply to: WW looks boring.

The Latest