WW Ranch - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

charge
9/26/2020 9:25am
I always rooted for chad because I like underdogs when he was up against james and rc. I was so excited that one time at Daytona when he actually posted the fastest time in practice because he never had the speed the other two did. They would go to war and push the pace and sometimes both would go down and chad would get a win. It’s the reality
agn5009
9/26/2020 9:37am
crowe660 wrote:
He wouldn't be on my Mt Rushmore, but he made it very tough for the guys on that wall their entire careers.
agn5009 wrote:
Not really. He'd give a healthy RC fits a couple times a year.
In 2003 he won every single sx racer after Daytona, straight up put a beat down on RC who barely won the title.
RC still won the title with a beat leg. Then proceeded to beat him down after. Chad was great, probably even a legend, but if we're talking Mount Rushmore we're talking top 4 of all time. RC and MC are shoe ins. Stew? He had legendary speed for sure but injuries could keep him off. However i can see the argument for having him up there. Reed isn't a top 4 all time great. Sorry, but you'd never convince me otherwise.
Ingjr1
9/26/2020 9:40am
I think Chads longevity alone puts him on there.
Philly215
9/26/2020 9:43am
Ingjr1 wrote:
Then let’s put windham on there. At least he’s not a dbag.

The Shop

Question
9/26/2020 10:01am
Ingjr1 wrote:
Philly215 wrote:
Then let’s put windham on there. At least he’s not a dbag.
Sorry but a comment like that makes it more of a dbag than anything Reed has ever done or said.
str8line
9/26/2020 10:05am
150ripper wrote:
Adam and Chase look great on 450s. Hard to believe Chase just turned 21 and is running in the front group
Chase is so solid. Love his style.

That comment makes me think of Prado, who is only 19.
Johnny Depp
9/26/2020 10:06am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2020 10:10am
Top 4 should be most SX wins, most AMA MX wins, most MXGP wins and most 500 class wins GP's for old school. Premier class overall wins only.
9/26/2020 10:49am
agn5009 wrote:
Not really. He'd give a healthy RC fits a couple times a year.
In 2003 he won every single sx racer after Daytona, straight up put a beat down on RC who barely won the title.
agn5009 wrote:
RC still won the title with a beat leg. Then proceeded to beat him down after. Chad was great, probably even a legend, but if we're...
RC still won the title with a beat leg. Then proceeded to beat him down after. Chad was great, probably even a legend, but if we're talking Mount Rushmore we're talking top 4 of all time. RC and MC are shoe ins. Stew? He had legendary speed for sure but injuries could keep him off. However i can see the argument for having him up there. Reed isn't a top 4 all time great. Sorry, but you'd never convince me otherwise.
I'm not arguing that Reed would be on the moto Mount Rushmore, but the idea that he only beat RC a couple times a year is demonstrably false. A curious point is what are the requirements for being up on the moto Mount Rushmore? It can't just come down to wins and titles. Ryan Dungey has more wins and titles than Bob Hannah, but most would argue that Hannah, because of his wins and titles in his era, and his influence in the motocross world, deserves to be up there. I think there are different criteria than just wins and titles. And would McGrath be up there? The greatest supercross racer of all-time. What about RV who was the greatest rider in his era? Or Stewart who was the greatest 125 rider of all-time? Rick Johnson was arguably the best rider of his era. Hard to decide who should be up there.

Post a reply to: WW Ranch - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest