WW Ranch - Main Races Bench Racing

KDXGarage
9/26/2020 1:57pm
and please STOP with the frozen outros when the TV goes to commercial. I AM NOT PAYING FOR THAT!! I want racing!!
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
9/26/2020 1:57pm
Was it just me or did Tomac’s bike look so much better than everyone else’s through all that chop. Looked really soft, and GP’esq
hamncheeze
9/26/2020 2:02pm
Question wrote:

Overall again a great day of racing in both classes.
Yes and 2 years in I really think WW is a solid addition to the lineup. Way better than Muddy Creek IMO.

The Shop

9/26/2020 2:06pm
crowe660 wrote:
Was it just me or did Tomac’s bike look so much better than everyone else’s through all that chop. Looked really soft, and GP’esq
Good sand riders tend to make the bike look good so to speak
MPJC
Fantasy
704th
9/26/2020 2:06pm
Whoever you cheer for, racing is better when ET3 is on.
gregyou
9/26/2020 2:08pm
Ozy wrote:
Tomac still has it! ET3 made up how many seconds on #16 to get to less than a second behind him on the 2nd to last...
Tomac still has it! ET3 made up how many seconds on #16 to get to less than a second behind him on the 2nd to last lap and then he backed down and chose not to dice with the points leader.
Besides Osbourne he was putting 5 seconds a lap on every one else
Johnny Depp
9/26/2020 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 9/26/2020 2:18pm
Really gained respect for Zach when he closed the door on ET's pass attempt by coming across that jump face, took away his line. After that Tomac lost touch and realizing 1/2 a lap left nothing he could do. That was the race.
gregyou
9/26/2020 2:25pm
Really gained respect for Zach when he closed the door on ET's pass attempt by coming across that jump face, took away his line. After that...
Really gained respect for Zach when he closed the door on ET's pass attempt by coming across that jump face, took away his line. After that Tomac lost touch and realizing 1/2 a lap left nothing he could do. That was the race.
Would’ve been more impressive had not let tomac catch him
Johnny Depp
9/26/2020 2:28pm
Really gained respect for Zach when he closed the door on ET's pass attempt by coming across that jump face, took away his line. After that...
gregyou wrote:
He said in the interview he knew he was coming, and he held off until he heard him right there. THEN he took off. Got in Eli's head and he gave up the fight.
gregyou
9/26/2020 2:30pm
gregyou wrote:
He said in the interview he knew he was coming, and he held off until he heard him right there. THEN he took off. Got in...
He said in the interview he knew he was coming, and he held off until he heard him right there. THEN he took off. Got in Eli's head and he gave up the fight.
What so he let him catch him? That’s an unusual strategy
joshflo
9/26/2020 3:11pm
gregyou wrote:
He said in the interview he knew he was coming, and he held off until he heard him right there. THEN he took off. Got in...
Live timing told a different story. Eli dropped off 2 seconds his normal pace on sectors 3 and 4 on the last lap
Johnny Depp
9/26/2020 3:33pm
gregyou wrote:
joshflo wrote:
Live timing told a different story. Eli dropped off 2 seconds his normal pace on sectors 3 and 4 on the last lap
Like I said he shut down after that. Ever watch Top Gun? "I'm gonna bring him in closer"
St Ann More
9/26/2020 3:35pm
mxmom79 wrote:
Wow Tomac doesn’t seem to really give a shit this season does he lol I know it’s a short season and the dnf really screwed him...
Wow Tomac doesn’t seem to really give a shit this season does he lol I know it’s a short season and the dnf really screwed him but I did not expect him to just roll over like this
Bump...
kpiper
9/26/2020 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 9/26/2020 8:18pm
Eli had the pass probably but it would have been a bit risky if he held it on with Zach coming over on him...once he backed off and then got a little out of control he decided that was enough it seems.

Still nice seeing him go for it again. Horrible start and he was at least 11 seconds down at one point.

As someone else just said, he makes the race much more interesting.

Ozy
9/26/2020 9:06pm
I only had live timing for moto 2, so my earlier post was based solely on lap times.

Can anybody tell us what the WW stand for in WW ranch?

Curious
9/26/2020 9:48pm
charge wrote:
He did make the pass
He basically t-boned him from the outside, was a miracle he didn't go down himself too. Dumb move.
Dude I don't think you understand what "t-bone" means.
aeffertz
9/26/2020 10:32pm
Did it not seem like RJ was going to OJ the fuuuuuuuck outta that jump he went over the bars on? Dude was on a straight up rocket to the moon!
NoonMoon
9/27/2020 12:50pm
Osborne won't be denied this year. You don't see too many guys holding off a Tomac late race charge like that. If that was Ken in...
Osborne won't be denied this year. You don't see too many guys holding off a Tomac late race charge like that. If that was Ken in the lead I couldn't see Eli just throwing the towel in after a small mistake.
gregyou wrote:
Tomacs last lap was 5 seconds slower than he was doing
He tucked the front in one of the deep right handers and decided discretion was the better part of valor. after making his point.

Post a reply to: WW Ranch - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest