WTB kit suspension. Where?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2019 8:48 AM

Where's the best place to buy a kit suspension for YZF?

Looking to buy two full kits.

Sent emails and IG messages to Enzo but no response.

Thanks!

|

11/27/2019 8:54 AM

Here or eBay are your best bets. It can take a while so you'll need some patience. I just pieced together a new set but it took a while

|

11/27/2019 8:57 AM

misterwaterfallin wrote:

Here or eBay are your best bets. It can take a while so you'll need some patience. I just pieced together a new set but it took a while

Thank you. That's an option
Just thinking in buying a new set with the right setup for me.

|

11/27/2019 8:57 AM

Pro Circuit?

|

11/27/2019 9:21 AM

Contact rick at technical touch usa.

|

11/27/2019 9:29 AM

Pick up the phone and call ENZO, they are your best bet for the KYB forks, IMHO

Ask for Will Decker
(714) 541-5218

|

11/27/2019 12:52 PM

There's a newer set of kyb on eBay 3500. If i had a yamaha I would be tempted.

|

11/27/2019 12:58 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Contact rick at technical touch usa.

By my knowledge you can buy KYB kit suspension at Technical Touch, at least at their European headquarters.

|

11/27/2019 2:03 PM

I wouldn’t rule out WP Cone Valve forks and a Trax shock.

Keefer did a podcast about them on a YZ450.

|

11/27/2019 2:04 PM

langhammx wrote:

Pick up the phone and call ENZO, they are your best bet for the KYB forks, IMHO

Ask for Will Decker
(714) 541-5218

BOOM!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

11/27/2019 2:13 PM

T-Fish wrote:

I wouldn’t rule out WP Cone Valve forks and a Trax shock.

Keefer did a podcast about them on a YZ450.

I’m sold on the Cone Valve/ Trax set-up on my KTM’s. I have had a set on my RMZ and it worked very well, but getting the valving right for YOU is EVERYTHING !!
Keefer knows Yamahas and he also knows suspension, I’d entertain this, if I was to buy a Yamaha.

I use PowerBand Racing for all my WP needs. ENZO for everything else ! Hard to beat the KYB stuff on a Yamaha and ENZO has them dialed with a ton of happy customers. Just be honest when giving your riding ability/ weight for set up !

|

11/27/2019 3:10 PM

DB97 wrote:

There's a newer set of kyb on eBay 3500. If i had a yamaha I would be tempted.

Are these for just coated? He states stock valving on a few sets. The fork /shock combo may ha e work done but IDK I didnt look at them.

Ghost

|



11/27/2019 3:16 PM

Ghostrider145 wrote:

Are these for just coated? He states stock valving on a few sets. The fork /shock combo may ha e work done but IDK I didnt look at them.

Ghost

Photo
The others look like a rip this seemed legit.
|

11/27/2019 3:35 PM

DB97 wrote:

There's a newer set of kyb on eBay 3500. If i had a yamaha I would be tempted.

Ghostrider145 wrote:

Are these for just coated? He states stock valving on a few sets. The fork /shock combo may ha e work done but IDK I didnt look at them.

Ghost

DB97 wrote: Photo
The others look like a rip this seemed legit.

I’m thinking it’s just the “standard KYB” valving set up. The forks look like the real deal.

|

11/27/2019 3:37 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Contact rick at technical touch usa.

2F4A wrote:

By my knowledge you can buy KYB kit suspension at Technical Touch, at least at their European headquarters.

Yep,. Rick in the usa.

|

11/27/2019 3:37 PM

langhammx wrote:

I’m thinking it’s just the “standard KYB” valving set up. The forks look like the real deal.

There's other sets on there that are stock coated. This set is legit billet lugs and stuff.

|

11/27/2019 3:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2019 4:02 PM

MX-tech.com
815-936-6277
The National shock is on par or even better then current kit shocks that are available to the public. Its lighter by a pound I belive also vs kit shocks.

The lucky kit for the forks. I rode them back to back against cone valves and they are every bit as good for a lot less.
Jeremy is a extremely smart guy with suspensions I put him right up there with bones, Ross, olier and Graeme when it comes to suspensions. Talking to him is ike talking to ross super detailed but also a all around good and funny guy to talk to. Like them he's probably forgot more then most know.

At the very least I suggest you call about thier shock it's great.

Also roth/slipdog i think can get you kits as well.

|

11/27/2019 4:00 PM

|

11/27/2019 4:25 PM

+1 on Enzo

If you call within business hours they absolutely will answer. They would be the one stop shop, they are going to nail your setting the quickest and are more than willing to go the extra mile to help set it up.

|

11/27/2019 5:53 PM

Thank you guys for the input. I'm from Argentina, so i want to buy a set ready to use it.

Saw that kit on eBay, but is set for a 200 pound rider.

I tried to reach Enzo by mail but no luck.
Pro Circuit sells the Showa A kit, too expensive. A good KYB/Ohlins/WP kit should do more that I need.

|

11/27/2019 5:55 PM

Patience grass hopper. I bought a set of kit forks from here for $800
Here or eBay. Check every few hours

|

11/27/2019 6:15 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Patience grass hopper. I bought a set of kit forks from here for $800
Here or eBay. Check every few hours

nice deal w00t

|

11/27/2019 6:39 PM

Are you looking for spring or air? I have a set of KYB kit forks for sale. Set up for a 165lb rider. Send me a PM if you want more info.

|

11/27/2019 7:21 PM

I have a set of forks I'll set up for you, basically brand new

|

11/27/2019 7:23 PM

|

11/27/2019 7:31 PM

If you aren’t opposed to a set of Ohlins, Noleen is having a Black Friday sale for 15% off.

http://www.noleenj6.com/

|

11/28/2019 6:13 AM

Sheriff245 wrote:

Are you looking for spring or air? I have a set of KYB kit forks for sale. Set up for a 165lb rider. Send me a PM if you want more info.

Thank you. Looking for spring.

|

11/28/2019 6:14 AM

snackfedbear wrote:

If you aren’t opposed to a set of Ohlins, Noleen is having a Black Friday sale for 15% off.

http://www.noleenj6.com/

good advice. thank you

|

12/4/2019 9:56 AM

I bought a set of KYB factory kit suspension from Technical Touch for my CRF450R. Service was good and shipping from Europe was painless. I know OP is looking for YZ stuff but I’m selling this CRF suspension if anyone is interested. It’s been set up and serviced by Factory Connection. It also has an x-trig preload adjuster that isn’t pictured. Forks slide right into stock clamps. Email me at flesche917@gmail.com if interested.

Photo

|