WP40 on Tickles bike ?

tzmike
3/25/2014 8:00am Edited Date/Time 3/25/2014 12:47pm
Sad to see Tickle down for the count with back surgery. Wondering if RC will reach out to WP40 to jump on Broc's bike as a replacement rider. Barring conflicts of any kind sponsorship wise, I'd sure love to see him on a bike that has the "goodies".
Zook to Zook seems like a no brainer.
|
Spagina767
3/25/2014 8:05am
No. He has stated that he likes his program and is thankful for the support he has, and will not jump ship mid season. I respect him for that.
BroFoSho
3/25/2014 8:29am
What about Stewart on Tickles bike?
Big Lenny
3/25/2014 8:31am
BroFoSho wrote:
That's what I was thinkin'...

The Shop

hvaughn88
3/25/2014 8:31am
Noooooooooooo!!!! It's been stated every single week by wp's team that he's going to continue with his team this year
hammertime
3/25/2014 8:35am
tzmike wrote:
Sad to see Tickle down for the count with back surgery. Wondering if RC will reach out to WP40 to jump on Broc's bike as a...
Sad to see Tickle down for the count with back surgery. Wondering if RC will reach out to WP40 to jump on Broc's bike as a replacement rider. Barring conflicts of any kind sponsorship wise, I'd sure love to see him on a bike that has the "goodies".
Zook to Zook seems like a no brainer.
Why don't you go jump off a bridge...but before you do I'll give you a tip....they already gave the bike to ken de dyker! He's an untapped sx talent!
DownSouth
3/25/2014 8:37am
BroFoSho wrote:
Ronnie?
fidiot
3/25/2014 8:56am
Not this again.
Juss
3/25/2014 8:59am
BroFoSho wrote:
Either Stewart or RC, only choice they have
RyanD797
Fantasy
464th
3/25/2014 9:02am
No, no, no, they should put Alessi on his bike Woohoo

Either one.
Schipwreck
3/25/2014 9:02am
I Thought Stewart little was on probation still? Or was it only one race
mxb2
3/25/2014 9:07am
Peick has his own program, like stated in other posts, his results wont be any different on a rch bike anyway if he did switch bikes. imo
Cygnus
3/25/2014 9:09am
Not only no. Fuck no. This shit is so old. He has said it and means it that he is going to stick with his program and be an upstanding guy for all of his sponsors. It's the right thing to do. Just because you might jump ship at the blink of an eye doesn't mean WP is that type of lowlife.
usp4u
3/25/2014 9:20am
Metcalf
500guy
3/25/2014 9:21am
Weston doesn't need anything besides more money , his bike is good and he performs excellent.
mxb2
3/25/2014 9:24am
usp4u wrote:
Metcalf
i hope that was a joke, fyi he rides a kawy, and signed 2 year deal in canada, and after his injury at suzuki, i doubt you will ever see him ride a zook again imo.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
3/25/2014 9:31am
If I were him there is no way I would jump for a temporary ride either. No upside. However, what if RCH (or anyone) offered a contract for the remainder of '14, including outdoors, plus all of '15? Motocross careers are short and nice salaries are not easy to achieve.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
3/25/2014 9:35am Edited Date/Time 3/25/2014 9:36am
I heard it from a good source that they will bump up a Factory supported Suzuki 250 rider to fill the void on the RCH 450..... Oh wait......
3/25/2014 9:35am
mxb2 wrote:
Peick has his own program, like stated in other posts, his results wont be any different on a rch bike anyway if he did switch bikes...
Peick has his own program, like stated in other posts, his results wont be any different on a rch bike anyway if he did switch bikes. imo
Factory support for Peick can only help his results. Setting up the EFI, front and rear suspensions, tire selection compounds, tech support, etc....would probably give Peick consistent top 5 finishes against factory prepped bikes. I don't see him changing up during sx season but an offer from any factory supported team has to be seriously considered for the outdoor season. Even Stewart gives credit to his team for figuring out what was broke on his bike between the heat and main event.
mxb2
3/25/2014 9:42am
mxb2 wrote:
Peick has his own program, like stated in other posts, his results wont be any different on a rch bike anyway if he did switch bikes...
Factory support for Peick can only help his results. Setting up the EFI, front and rear suspensions, tire selection compounds, tech support, etc....would probably give Peick...
Factory support for Peick can only help his results. Setting up the EFI, front and rear suspensions, tire selection compounds, tech support, etc....would probably give Peick consistent top 5 finishes against factory prepped bikes. I don't see him changing up during sx season but an offer from any factory supported team has to be seriously considered for the outdoor season. Even Stewart gives credit to his team for figuring out what was broke on his bike between the heat and main event.
when trey and milsaps come back that will bump him back 2 spots imo.
3/25/2014 9:47am
mxb2 wrote:
Factory support for Peick can only help his results. Setting up the EFI, front and rear suspensions, tire selection compounds, tech support, etc....would probably give Peick...
mxb2 wrote:
when trey and milsaps come back that will bump him back 2 spots imo.
The way Peick was blitzing thru those whoops and looking sharper than a few factory riders I don't think he would be pushed back 2 spots.
The Rock
3/25/2014 9:57am
I would love to see Weston get a factory ride for MXGP.
Jakes Dad
3/25/2014 10:17am
mxb2 wrote:
How do you know he doesn't already have that?
3/25/2014 10:42am
mxb2 wrote:
Jakes Dad wrote:
How do you know he doesn't already have that?
I'm sure he gets support from Suzuki. It's great that non-factory prepped bikes can run the same sx lap times as factory prepped bikes. Peick and Alessi have shown that it can be done. However, I doubt it that you can compete for an SX or MX title on anything but a factory prepped bike.

"WP: Everybody has progressed and more people understand the four-stroke engines now, and more and more people put there can build a solid engine package to compete with some sort of a factory level bike,” says Peick. “It’s still not going to be the same, obviously, because they have factory support so they have special parts that we don’t. But for the most part, you can definitely make a privateer bike competitive these days."
usp4u
3/25/2014 10:43am
usp4u wrote:
Metcalf
mxb2 wrote:
i hope that was a joke, fyi he rides a kawy, and signed 2 year deal in canada, and after his injury at suzuki, i doubt...
i hope that was a joke, fyi he rides a kawy, and signed 2 year deal in canada, and after his injury at suzuki, i doubt you will ever see him ride a zook again imo.
I forgot about his two year deal. Why would his injury in '12 from running out of fuel keep him off a Suzuki in the future?
DownSouth
3/25/2014 11:02am
usp4u wrote:
I forgot about his two year deal. Why would his injury in '12 from running out of fuel keep him off a Suzuki in the future?
Brent
3/25/2014 11:08am
Carmichael is back in boot camp today with Aldon Baker, look for him on the gate at St Louis after he rips the "4" off Baggetts bike during the opening ceremony...

/s

Post a reply to: WP40 on Tickles bike ?

The Latest