WP Big Bike Forks

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2017 3:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2017 3:12 PM

its quite urgent which is why I ask here, but I need to know the diameter of where the largest part of the fork is on the bottom of the upper tube where the plastic ring sits and the diameter in the grove where the plastic ring clips into.
Photo
Also I need the very outer diameter of the plastic ring and the width if possible but the other measurements are more important, thanks. (Also keep in mind I need measurements of the newest fork size, I don't how far back they changed in size but it would be best to use 16+ bikes)

|

11/22/2017 5:15 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

its quite urgent which is why I ask here, but I need to know the diameter of where the largest part of the fork is on the bottom of the upper tube where the plastic ring sits and the diameter in the grove where the plastic ring clips into.
Photo
Also I need the very outer diameter of the plastic ring and the width if possible but the other measurements are more important, thanks. (Also keep in mind I need measurements of the newest fork size, I don't how far back they changed in size but it would be best to use 16+ bikes)

Photo

|

11/22/2017 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2017 5:42 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Photo

BobbyM wrote: Photo

Ha Ha, what a dick laughing you are Bobby M.

|

11/22/2017 7:36 PM

I had nothing better to do. From AER48's from a 2017 KTM SXF 450

the diameter of where the largest part of the fork is on the bottom of the upper tube where the plastic ring sits = 62.03MM

the diameter in the grove where the plastic ring clips into. The Groove is 1.15MM deep so: 60.88MM

I need the very outer diameter of the plastic ring: = 70.09MM and the width = 3,97MM

|

11/22/2017 7:47 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Photo

BobbyM wrote: Photo

Yea thats great and all but what if you dont own the more important part, the forks.

|

11/22/2017 7:48 PM

PFitzG38 wrote:

the diameter of where the largest part of the fork is on the bottom of the upper tube where the plastic ring sits = 62.03MM

the diameter in the grove where the plastic ring clips into. The Groove is 1.15MM deep so: 60.88MM

I need the very outer diameter of the plastic ring: = 70.09MM and the width = 3,97MM

Very excellent, thank you.

|

11/22/2017 10:04 PM

A thread about WP forks, and nothing negative said about them... Fuckin weird.

|

“Scrub as hard as you want. It’s a two-stroke, it’ll come back” - Robby Marshall

11/23/2017 11:16 AM

PFitzG38 wrote:

One more thing, can you get the height of the ring as well and the height in the notches as well? Thanks.

|

11/23/2017 6:50 PM

What are you making with these measurements?

|