WOW---

vet323
6/6/2012 8:10pm
pitbike502 wrote:
unfortunately, after watching all his "stunts", i think his videos and "miscalculations" are doing him more harm than good right now. I honestly felt genuinely bad...
unfortunately, after watching all his "stunts", i think his videos and "miscalculations" are doing him more harm than good right now. I honestly felt genuinely bad for him at first watch, but then i watched more and more of his vids, and this fool brought a lack of safety and danger on himself.
I have watched the stuntmen on discovery channel and what not before, and everyone calculates the risk first, and prepares accordingly. This dude is worse than the idiots that copy jack ass movies.
Yup.

Evolution works, hopefully he hasn't yet impregnated anyone (although he has demonstrated a decided lack of ability to use protection).
jeffro503
6/6/2012 8:32pm
You know.....I wish the guy the best in his recovery.....but honestly.....the guy is a total fucking jack wagon. That 2nd video of him on the first page.....the dude comes across like a complete tool. I don't mean to sound harsh........just don't care for him. Hope he makes a full recovery.....but if I ever have to listen to that guy speak again........I'd want to find him , just so I could punch him.
willie838
6/6/2012 8:40pm
jtomasik wrote:
Dude's attitude was just asking for it:

https://youtu.be/lb3f25dMwms
wait wait wait wait wait a minute here.

he smashed his face flipping off that vending machine not once, but twice?

like......he messed up and ko'd himself, went for redemption and destroyed himself again?

if i'm understanding this right- that is fucking hilarious.

The Shop

TerryK
6/6/2012 9:09pm
jtomasik wrote:

Funny you posted this vid. The SPDST crew is a bunch of kids from just down the street here in this small city in Canada. Not sure how they hooked up with this other dumbass but more power to them I guess lol. I'm always entertained by their stupidity.
The Captain
Fantasy
698th
6/7/2012 2:07am
jtomasik wrote:

willie838 wrote:
wait wait wait wait wait a minute here. he smashed his face flipping off that vending machine not once, but twice? like......he messed up and ko'd...
wait wait wait wait wait a minute here.

he smashed his face flipping off that vending machine not once, but twice?

like......he messed up and ko'd himself, went for redemption and destroyed himself again?

if i'm understanding this right- that is fucking hilarious.
Hahahahaahaha!!! Exactly what I thought.
Ashleymx
6/7/2012 2:59am
I have all the respect in the world for guys like Robbie Maddison etc because they train in the gym for the stunt, they do the math and build up to it. They are true professionals and most of all they know how to actually ride a dirt bike because they've been doing it since they were 4 on a motocross track. I just watched some of this guys stuff on youtube. How did he get this far? Pisses me off I have friends in wheelchairs that actually had respect for there well being and safety. That's just the way life goes I guess.
jamma10
6/7/2012 3:11am
The guy just seems like a naive fuckwit.
ocscottie
6/7/2012 4:17am
jamma10 wrote:
The guy just seems like a naive fuckwit.
No shit! also an annoying, waste of oxygen, dooshbag, jackass.....should i go on? lol

Seriously...WTF!!!

I saw that clip on Tosh.0 of the 1st face plant, Dont know if you have ever seen that show Jamma, but he gets people who have fucked up on interweb vids and gives them a "web redemption" to try and redeem themselves. This kook did it on his own, minus the redemption.
ocscottie
6/7/2012 4:22am
Holy shit CrackerJack...i didnt even watch that one before replying...unbelievable. Dizzy
Klutch
6/7/2012 6:26am
Bob693 wrote:
[embed]Ghost Rider Stunt Flames Out - Watch More Funny Videos[/embed] Here is the promo for the "movie"

Here is the promo for the "movie"
This is an attempt by a large movie company to create a viral video exploiting Mike. He probably got a call from a big wig saying that they have seen his videos and they want to pay him to be in a promotional viral video for the new Ghostrider movie. I don't see a guy like this saying no to that opportunity

They should be held liable for this stunt gone wrong, which was obviously under planned and unsafe, and to not pay him workman's comp is a big mistake on their behalf as he could probably come back at them for damages.

The worst part is that they are still using the footage to promote the movie. Offside in my books!
jtomasik
6/7/2012 9:28am
TerryK wrote:
Funny you posted this vid. The SPDST crew is a bunch of kids from just down the street here in this small city in Canada. Not...
Funny you posted this vid. The SPDST crew is a bunch of kids from just down the street here in this small city in Canada. Not sure how they hooked up with this other dumbass but more power to them I guess lol. I'm always entertained by their stupidity.
They don't seem too bright, either. Eh, birds of a feather.....
munsch121
6/7/2012 10:34am
This fool is one of the luckiest mofos on earth to not only still be alive, but will be able to walk again. He is the poster boy for how dangerous stupid can be.
Howard_Racing
Fantasy
841st
6/7/2012 1:31pm
LOL he went to the hospital jumping off the same vending machine twice. I hope he clears the lake again, should make a landing though
6/7/2012 1:37pm
There is no glory in this guy's game. He can't ride, and doesn't have PERSONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.

I would be willing to bet a paycheck that he signed a contract with this company and somewhere in the fine print, there is a release of liability, hence why he was denied compensation.
DrSweden
6/7/2012 3:57pm
If you play with fire... I feel sorry for his family, they must suffer every time he comes up with new stupid stuff... Or they don't? Maybe that's the problem...
Katoom72
6/7/2012 4:30pm
Wel here you have it, an American that crossed the pond!
6/7/2012 4:33pm
Katoom72 wrote:
We're going to send Ashley Fiolek, Jessica Patterson, and Tara Geiger "across the pond" to Lommel to wipe the floor with Team Belgium. Sending Jimmy, Dungey, and Tomac isn't fair unless they all ride '83 CR125s, which is an idea we are tossing around.
Katoom72
6/7/2012 4:37pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2012 4:38pm
Katoom72 wrote:
We're going to send Ashley Fiolek, Jessica Patterson, and Tara Geiger "across the pond" to Lommel to wipe the floor with Team Belgium. Sending Jimmy, Dungey...
We're going to send Ashley Fiolek, Jessica Patterson, and Tara Geiger "across the pond" to Lommel to wipe the floor with Team Belgium. Sending Jimmy, Dungey, and Tomac isn't fair unless they all ride '83 CR125s, which is an idea we are tossing around.
Awesome, i always wanted a signed jersy of Tara. Now i might get it, can't wait!!!
ridge
6/7/2012 6:36pm
We're going to send Ashley Fiolek, Jessica Patterson, and Tara Geiger "across the pond" to Lommel to wipe the floor with Team Belgium. Sending Jimmy, Dungey...
I wonder if I like your other screen name as much as this one. lol
the_wood109
6/7/2012 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2012 10:19pm
Bob693 wrote:
[embed]Ghost Rider Stunt Flames Out - Watch More Funny Videos[/embed] Here is the promo for the "movie"

Here is the promo for the "movie"
Klutch wrote:
This is an attempt by a large movie company to create a viral video exploiting Mike. He probably got a call from a big wig saying...
This is an attempt by a large movie company to create a viral video exploiting Mike. He probably got a call from a big wig saying that they have seen his videos and they want to pay him to be in a promotional viral video for the new Ghostrider movie. I don't see a guy like this saying no to that opportunity

They should be held liable for this stunt gone wrong, which was obviously under planned and unsafe, and to not pay him workman's comp is a big mistake on their behalf as he could probably come back at them for damages.

The worst part is that they are still using the footage to promote the movie. Offside in my books!
I agree, it's a viral promo for a movie that they still ended up using....even after the guy nearly died.

The company should be ashamed for not hiring professionals to work on the safety aspects of this clearly idiotic stunt.

First of all....that lake is a mud hole. Even if he landed in the water, it looks like he would have hit bottom, and he could have even drowned.

All of the professionals make safety a top priority. Clearly it's dangerous and shit can still go wrong, but it looks pretty obvious that this was an novice crew and a novice stuntmant (at least on a motorcycle.)

When Maddo or one of those guys hucks a huge ass jump, they have a team of experts that are carefully calculating wind speed, direction, bike speed, impact forces, ect. Not to take anything away from those guys that do 300+ foot jumps, but they do everything possible to lower the odds of stuff like this from happening.

At the end of the day the production company are the ones responsible IMO. (even though the guy seems like he's not so bright.)

I've literally had nightmares about stuck throttles that would make you go 5th gear tapped over a jump and what that would be like....kind of the same way that people have those falling nightmares. I just can't imagine the terror when he realized it was way too far. Man, that's alot of hang time to think about how bad you just fucked up.

Get well, Mike. You dumbass...
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
12/7/2012 1:49am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2012 1:56am
Sorry to bring this back up but is there an update on his recovery? Just watched that Fox News clip and I'm pretty sure he said "Baby pool right next to it so it's all preperated."
Stephon
12/7/2012 6:11am
Amazing.

From an outsiders POV he might be looked at as "one of us, the crazy dirt bike riders". But ask "us", real riders and enthusiast of the sport and he's an idiot with a death wish.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
12/7/2012 6:27am
Katoom72 wrote:
How 'bout this gem!
Rocket88
12/7/2012 7:41am
bigborefan wrote:
Crazy Mike......from New Jersey.......enough said
Somewhere, Snookie is crying...

Post a reply to: WOW---

The Latest