WMVR Series.

soren346
Worlds most versatile rider. Moto, GNCC, hill clime, road race, super moto. Could have other disciplines added or swapped with above. 6 race championship series. * Enduro cross probably shouldn't be overlooked. Top names would have no problem getting bikes loned to them.
Just a random dream I'd love to try to make a reality if I had the funds and connections. ( And a understanding that those before mentioned funds would be long gone and never to be seen again. Lol )
|
loftyair
8/31/2019 3:50pm
Flat track, speedways, trials. Longest wheelie, nose wheelie.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
9/1/2019 12:16pm
huh? Is there really market for such attrocities?

I don't wanna be rude but AMA is not even able to establish decent supermoto series, superbikes/MotoAmerica is limping on all legs and we are even considering decathlon on motorcycles?
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
9/1/2019 12:22pm
huh? Is there really market for such attrocities? I don't wanna be rude but AMA is not even able to establish decent supermoto series, superbikes/MotoAmerica is...

I don't wanna be rude but AMA is not even able to establish decent supermoto series, superbikes/MotoAmerica is limping on all legs and we are even considering decathlon on motorcycles?
Perhaps there is a place for someone other than the AMA in America?

The Shop

FWYT
9/1/2019 12:39pm
Or . . . the riders do their own things competing where and when they want in various events
and then submit their results and video footage. Winner gets a bunch of money.

Sort of like the "Wave of the Winter" which is sponsored by O'Neil.

But yeah, that will never happen, either.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
9/1/2019 12:49pm
huh? Is there really market for such attrocities? I don't wanna be rude but AMA is not even able to establish decent supermoto series, superbikes/MotoAmerica is...

Tarz483 wrote:
Perhaps there is a place for someone other than the AMA in America?
Are you suggesting a.. mutiny?

Should i start riot and pillage in advance?

Post a reply to: WMVR Series.

The Latest