WMA

Sondy132001
7/30/2008 9:21am
the WMA moto is a good time to reload on beer and hotdogs. If u r really fast u can get thru the porta pottie line...
the WMA moto is a good time to reload on beer and hotdogs. If u r really fast u can get thru the porta pottie line too.
superglue wrote:
I guess you'd rather watch a parade than a race. That or they make you realize how slow you really are.
yes, i would rather watch the men's parade lap the WMA. Would be more fun to see some of the mini experts go at it in...
yes, i would rather watch the men's parade lap the WMA. Would be more fun to see some of the mini experts go at it in between motos. Also, the last time i actually raced a girl was Mercedes Gonzolas, and I lapped her in a 6 lap race in the 250 intermediate class at Glen Helen. just my opinion
Are you talking recently you lapped her cause in the 80's I watched her beat Jeff Matiasevich at one of our CMC Golden State Nationals at Gorman, she hauled ass in the Men's Intermediate races. Now she has two kids and is 45 years old, and she still rides and rides well, so unless you are Lisa Akin or DeDe Cates or even Jeff Matiasevich from the 80's I can't see you lapping her in her prime.

S
7/30/2008 9:29am
Rim Lock wrote:
I just wish his liver or thyroid would die so we don't have to read this shit anymore.

The attention whore thing is getting real stale.
superglue wrote:
I guess he's gone. That was fun. Oh well, add another injury to his list tht will keep him from racing.....his feelings.
I am not gone I was just busy, You people really do not stay focused on a post, Now people are yapping about battles for 10th place or how their daughters are just tearing it up. That is not my point. I respect those women which is why I am a bit harsher than the rest of you.

If a guy doesnt qualifiy for the nationals what happens. He goes home. If a female does not qualify for a national what happens. They create a new series for them. (it is like a bad version of disney's motocrossed). Motocross does not discriminate based upon gender. Women have fought long and hard to enjoy the same things as men. IF a woman wants to wrestle on a guys team, done, if a woman wants to play football she can thrown on the pads, but is seems as though the people who want to create separate series for these women are the ones who actually undermine the legitimacy of their efforts. That is what I am saying. I know it is easier to insult me than to understand something.

and you wish I would die hmm. If I were a woman would you wish me to die, I think not. You are the one who is biased.

I know the women are getting faster (I have seen them ride, I have seen some of their videos posted online too), but we dont create another league of racing for the guys who cannot make a national why should motocross separate by sex. that is what I liked about motocross. You show up you race, either you win or you dont, either you qualify or you dont. I used to like the fact that motocross did not favor men or women, but a separated series does just that.
7/30/2008 9:32am Edited Date/Time 7/30/2008 9:36am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Meika Cornelius... [IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/biermanracing/RampPicsMikis146.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/biermanracing/brraaaaap.jpg[/IMG]
Meika Cornelius...

what WMA national was this at, oh yeah thats right, I you people could read you would already know that I acknowledged the capabilities of the WMA riders, but I commented on the fact that during much of the race coverage, there were not whips or scrubs. It is getting sad that people are quick to post a picture of something which was not in question on this thread.
I will not respond to anymore people who are not staying on topic. I am not talking about the progression in the WMA I am not concerned about how far they have come. that is not the point. I am just saying it is not as exciting. It is a preference that is supported by the laptimes as well. So say what you will, but my opinion remains until the WMA riders qualify for motocross nationals.
7/30/2008 9:36am
I am not gone I was just busy, You people really do not stay focused on a post, Now people are yapping about battles for 10th...
I am not gone I was just busy, You people really do not stay focused on a post, Now people are yapping about battles for 10th place or how their daughters are just tearing it up. That is not my point. I respect those women which is why I am a bit harsher than the rest of you.

If a guy doesnt qualifiy for the nationals what happens. He goes home. If a female does not qualify for a national what happens. They create a new series for them. (it is like a bad version of disney's motocrossed). Motocross does not discriminate based upon gender. Women have fought long and hard to enjoy the same things as men. IF a woman wants to wrestle on a guys team, done, if a woman wants to play football she can thrown on the pads, but is seems as though the people who want to create separate series for these women are the ones who actually undermine the legitimacy of their efforts. That is what I am saying. I know it is easier to insult me than to understand something.

and you wish I would die hmm. If I were a woman would you wish me to die, I think not. You are the one who is biased.

I know the women are getting faster (I have seen them ride, I have seen some of their videos posted online too), but we dont create another league of racing for the guys who cannot make a national why should motocross separate by sex. that is what I liked about motocross. You show up you race, either you win or you dont, either you qualify or you dont. I used to like the fact that motocross did not favor men or women, but a separated series does just that.
You know they separate by sex at the Olympics, right? We've got different bodies.

The Shop

Yamaha24
7/30/2008 9:36am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Meika Cornelius... [IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/biermanracing/RampPicsMikis146.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/biermanracing/brraaaaap.jpg[/IMG]
Meika Cornelius...

what WMA national was this at, oh yeah thats right, I you people could read you would already know that I acknowledged the capabilities of the...
what WMA national was this at, oh yeah thats right, I you people could read you would already know that I acknowledged the capabilities of the WMA riders, but I commented on the fact that during much of the race coverage, there were not whips or scrubs. It is getting sad that people are quick to post a picture of something which was not in question on this thread.
I will not respond to anymore people who are not staying on topic. I am not talking about the progression in the WMA I am not concerned about how far they have come. that is not the point. I am just saying it is not as exciting. It is a preference that is supported by the laptimes as well. So say what you will, but my opinion remains until the WMA riders qualify for motocross nationals.
You might as well just STFU while your ahead

Maybe you and 336 can go make your own forum of useless topics!
Yamaha24
7/30/2008 9:38am
I am not gone I was just busy, You people really do not stay focused on a post, Now people are yapping about battles for 10th...

You know they separate by sex at the Olympics, right? We've got different bodies.
You know....Ashley Boham from the nats races in the mens pro class here locally in colorado...and consistantly beats about half the pack!

What class do you race????? Open Novice??? Vet Novice???
7/30/2008 9:42am

The olympics were originally created for amatuer atheletes. I know the physiological differences, My post once again was just saying that in proportion the WMA is for me and some others not as exciting as the Motocross series. It has nothing to do with the character of the women as they are dedicated and have great personalities, it has nothing to do with the fact they are capable of throwing whips. Each person seems to have an abberent form of what I posted in their minds instead of really trying to understand what I meant. I hope the women progess to the point where they can qualify for the AMA races on a regular basis, but that is unlikely to happen when they are focused on the WMA.

I am in fact more of a feminist than all of the rest of you.
7/30/2008 9:44am

Yamaha24 wrote:
You know....Ashley Boham from the nats races in the mens pro class here locally in colorado...and consistantly beats about half the pack! What class do you...
You know....Ashley Boham from the nats races in the mens pro class here locally in colorado...and consistantly beats about half the pack!

I race pro class, but once again that has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

and half of that mens pro class in colorado places where at an AMA national. That is what I thought.
superglue
7/30/2008 9:46am
Washougal was my first chance to see a WMA race in person and I am extremely impressed. I've always heard people refer to their speed as...
Washougal was my first chance to see a WMA race in person and I am extremely impressed. I've always heard people refer to their speed as B class at best, and those people are wrong. The girls at the front ran lap times that were equal to the guys who were in the Lites Consolation that didn't qualify to race on Sunday.

The other thing I want to say is that Jessica Patterson deserves a lot more respect that she gets. She is just as fast as Ashley and clearly doesn't want to give away her #1 plate. After seeing the crowd cheer when she went down while leading the first moto, I was pumped to see her take the second moto and the overall.
I guess we need to take a step back and define exactly what your definition of "exciting" is. Apparently it is seeing whips, because that is what you keep returning to. The other posters on this thread seem to feel it is the close racing, bar banging, multiple passes, etc. We have never said that they could run at the front of the boys classes, we have said that they could run with the boys, that is a huge difference, and not one person involved in the WMA is kidding themselves into thinking anything else. If you have not seen your definition of exciting in the minimal WMA coverage, perhaps you should make it a point to get to a WMA national, but until then keep your posts to things you know something about.
7/30/2008 9:47am
the WMA moto is a good time to reload on beer and hotdogs. If u r really fast u can get thru the porta pottie line...
the WMA moto is a good time to reload on beer and hotdogs. If u r really fast u can get thru the porta pottie line too.
superglue wrote:
I guess you'd rather watch a parade than a race. That or they make you realize how slow you really are.
yes, i would rather watch the men's parade lap the WMA. Would be more fun to see some of the mini experts go at it in...
yes, i would rather watch the men's parade lap the WMA. Would be more fun to see some of the mini experts go at it in between motos. Also, the last time i actually raced a girl was Mercedes Gonzolas, and I lapped her in a 6 lap race in the 250 intermediate class at Glen Helen. just my opinion
I too have some friends that raced against some top women motocrossers and the women were absolutely smoked, but noboy wants to hear it. AFter it happens it is called reality, but nobody wants to hear it.
superglue
7/30/2008 10:14am
Rim Lock wrote:
I just wish his liver or thyroid would die so we don't have to read this shit anymore.

superglue wrote:
I guess he's gone. That was fun. Oh well, add another injury to his list tht will keep him from racing.....his feelings.

Wait a minute! I don't see any women wrestling men or playing in the NFL. What you are talking about is Article 9 for amateur sports that states if there is no team for the women they must be allowed to tryout for the mens teams. You aren't comparing apples to apples. The women have an association of their own so they can race professionally, you're right most of them would be at the back of the pack or not in at all, but does that mean its detrimental to them? Ashley finished in the top 15 at LL in the boys 14-15 class. That's with the fastest 43 boys in the country. She will race the men someday and will send alot of them home. Its easy to insult you because you make no sense in your own arguments and we can't understand you.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
7/30/2008 11:28am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:50pm
I too have some friends that raced against some top women motocrossers and the women were absolutely smoked, but noboy wants to hear it. AFter it...
I too have some friends that raced against some top women motocrossers and the women were absolutely smoked, but noboy wants to hear it. AFter it happens it is called reality, but nobody wants to hear it.
what's your deal with "nobody wants to hear it", "I'm not PC and tell things how it is"???

What does being PC has to do with the fact that women riders are slower than males? Do you live in a part of the country where they still think that women get jobs and work because it is quote-unquote: PC???

The fact that some people want to get more recognition, more exposure, more money to women mx is just a choice, nothing to do with being PC.

What do you mean "no one wants to hear that women are slower"??? LMAO!! There is no question and no debate about this. Women are slower. In pro soccer, pro basketball, tracks and fields, softball, etc, etc, males and females are separate, be it amateur or pro. Why? For some prejudiced reasons I believe that you're on the wrong track as far as PC or not PC.

I am all for more exposure to women MX and I wish, like all WMA riders, that the AMA would have given them more than 15 minutes motos, I wish they raced after the opening ceremonies, not before, I wish pro women would stick to pro races (not going back mixing with the amateurs and taking top spots from them with a much better equipment and being paid for it).

Exciting racing... so it's all about whips and jumping doubles... what about corner speed, sweet lines, bar to bar, being wide open until the checkered flag, what about racing, just fun, cool, simple racing.

There's no need to be PC or not, to appreciate WMA racing, or even the LL women motos, if you like MX and racing, you will appreciate women racing.

If it's all about being "PC" and making it all political then, not sure this is the place to debate. I guess we can take it all to another forum and talk about women's presence and place in society.

Your above comments are so shallow and generalizing, you don't even give name, place, etc. I have a friend female rider (who finished 5th at LL yesterday) and who smokes most A guys in our region, so there's always a counter-example to things.
jndmx
7/30/2008 11:57am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:50pm
T-Thoughts;
Since you seem to be so fixated on the women and whips thing..... Here ya go.

superglue
7/30/2008 12:13pm
jndmx wrote:
T-Thoughts; Since you seem to be so fixated on the women and whips thing..... Here ya go.
T-Thoughts;
Since you seem to be so fixated on the women and whips thing..... Here ya go.

hahaha. that is awesome! funny stuff right there.
Yamaha24
7/30/2008 12:16pm
Yamaha24 wrote:
You know....Ashley Boham from the nats races in the mens pro class here locally in colorado...and consistantly beats about half the pack! What class do you...

I race pro class, but once again that has nothing to do with what I am talking about. and half of that mens pro class in...
I race pro class, but once again that has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

and half of that mens pro class in colorado places where at an AMA national. That is what I thought.
hmmm Kyle Summers places top fifteen and Bobby fitch has consitantly been making the program...not to mention..Andrew Short is from here!

kb450
7/30/2008 1:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:50pm
I am almost never PC and I have to say the women race on track so smooth and groomed it is ridiculous and they only race...
I am almost never PC and I have to say the women race on track so smooth and groomed it is ridiculous and they only race for 15 minutes. That is so little time and as for the comment about them being as fast as the guys in the lites consolation, I saw one of their highlights on TV and Folek was not even clearing the finish line step up double.
It is like watching WNBA. It is just not as exciting.

I am sure those women work hard, but saying they are getting the attention they deserve is a bit of a stretch. I have not seen to many finish line whips from one of them just like dunking in the WNBA. It is not about them being female, it is about generating excitement when they are on the track and frankly it is rather boring. It is only exciting if you dwell on the fact they are women which in a way is condecending.
I would beg to differ!

One of the best races I've every seen was the gals 3rd moto @ LL's in '06. I believe you can find highlights? Look it up.

I too have been passed on the pratice track by a couple of them. Once by Ashley just before she got off 85's. Man that gal can corner! By the way, no whips occured during the moto.
7/30/2008 1:43pm
I like watching good racing, I seriously don't care who's on the bikes. I'll watch the GPs and the Canadian series and the WMA, it doesn't really matter to me. Lap times don't make good racing. Heck, local kids on 85s banging each other into the dirt is pretty damn entertaining.

Also, I never knew that throwing sick whips was the criteria for being a good racer.
flarider
7/30/2008 1:45pm
I like watching good racing, I seriously don't care who's on the bikes. I'll watch the GPs and the Canadian series and the WMA, it doesn't...
I like watching good racing, I seriously don't care who's on the bikes. I'll watch the GPs and the Canadian series and the WMA, it doesn't really matter to me. Lap times don't make good racing. Heck, local kids on 85s banging each other into the dirt is pretty damn entertaining.

Also, I never knew that throwing sick whips was the criteria for being a good racer.
I would normally like what you said...

But, you're a chick

So, it sucked
DSteg222
7/30/2008 2:23pm
THOUGHT - are you able to keep a single thought without misdirection?

If you read the original post that started all of this it mentioned a certain rider - THE OTHER THING I WANT TO SAY IS THAT JESSICA PATTERSON DESERVES A LOT MORE RESPECT THAT SHE GETS.

Maybe that is why some of us that DO READ were commenting on some of the girls we have met.

Lets break down your FIRST comments… the original insane statements you spouted off

I HAVE TO SAY THE WOMEN RACE ON TRACK SO SMOOTH AND GROOMED IT IS RIDICULOUS -
You are wrong!

COMMENT ABOUT THEM BEING AS FAST AS THE GUYS IN THE LITES CONSOLATION,
You are wrong!

SAYING THEY ARE GETTING THE ATTENTION THEY DESERVE IS A BIT OF A STRETCH
You are wrong! Just because they are not as fast as JS they don’t deserve the attention of the fans that enjoy their competitiveness? So, the guys that race in the Lites Quals deserve no attention? Therefore, since you are well outside even that pack… you deserve no attention?

I HAVE NOT SEEN TO MANY FINISH LINE WHIPS FROM ONE OF THEM JUST LIKE DUNKING IN THE WNBA
Show all of us the number of finish line whips from the Nationals thus far? Post them, please! I personally don’t go to a race to watch the finish line whip and from most of the comments on here neither do many others. We actually go to watch the action that takes place between the drop of the gate and that “whip” you keep coming back to.

So, read your statement above. You find them in good taste and honoring the spirt of competitive women, especially since you call yourself a feminist!

Let's look at a couple more shall we!

IT IS ABOUT GENERATING EXCITEMENT WHEN THEY ARE ON THE TRACK AND FRANKLY IT IS RATHER BORING.
Generating excitement? That is why “someone” was caught talking about racing for 10th! What an evil statement… banish that person! You are an idiot if you did not think the race for 7th during Moto 2 at Glen Helen was not exciting, either that or you don’t understand racing. Exactly what is your opinion of excitement? JS racing around by himself… ohh yaaa… God… that just makes my toes tingle! This is not my opinion. Ever watch WORLD Superbike or MOTOGP on TV? Amazing how they follow the race for 4th or 5th or 8th because the leaders are well in front and separated by good time spacing. Thus, if shown to us the “viewing audience” would be watching some guy ride around the track by himself. That usually is not why most of us watch nor would that be the definition of racing excitement.

If you separate a group of people from another then talk about how awesome they are compared to them you are commiting a paradox
And… have you checked your definition of Paradox lately? The fact that many women ride as fast or faster then men is not a paradox just because you call them women? Saying that my daughter beats many boys is not paradoxical just because she is a girl and we say how good she is doing “as a girl.” Where is that a contradiction to common sense? How is that an argument that concludes with self-contradictory conclusions? She is fast. She is a girl. She beat many boys. Not a single contradictory statement or conclusion. It is not contradictory to compare Tarah Geiger to say Jake Weimer and say that #68 is nearly as fast as #30 and to compliment Tarah on a job well done and to "give her the attention she deserves." Is it?

Are you one of those people that like to use big words that you really don’t know the definition? The “intellectual” people in our culture sometimes never cease to amaze.

One last thing…
SO SAY WHAT YOU WILL, BUT MY OPINION REMAINS UNTIL THE WMA RIDERS QUALIFY FOR MOTOCROSS NATIONALS.

Are you really saying that women don’t deserve the attention they are getting (your words read above) and that the racing is not exciting (your words again) unless they are able to qualify for an AMA MX National?

Let’s stay on point now, as you have pointed out so eloquently.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
7/30/2008 2:33pm
I love dirt bike racing. Mini bikes to the Motocross pro class. Their are many different speeds, that's why there is different classes. The women are going at it and racing for the win in their class. I bid hundreds of dollars on JP$ jersey at a benefit for a fallen rider recently. I have been racing the same series with her for half her life and probably could ask for a jersey at any time but I was proud to help out a cause and also excited to win a champions jersey in OUR sport at the top of her class. I didn't win the jersey because obviously a bunch of people feel the same way. I wish they would at least run the motos live on Motocross.com. They need more exposure.
Slow ~ Pro
7/30/2008 2:38pm
superglue wrote:
Are you talking recently you lapped her cause in the 80's I watched her beat Jeff Matiasevich at one of our CMC Golden State Nationals at...
Are you talking recently you lapped her cause in the 80's I watched her beat Jeff Matiasevich at one of our CMC Golden State Nationals at Gorman, she hauled ass in the Men's Intermediate races. Now she has two kids and is 45 years old, and she still rides and rides well, so unless you are Lisa Akin or DeDe Cates or even Jeff Matiasevich from the 80's I can't see you lapping her in her prime.

S
~ Yeah, I am curious...but it seems this kid has gotten lost all of a sudden.

Mercedes has ridden so little Motocross in the last few years, I would hardly think she even signed up to race the intermediate class.

But Props to the kid for beating a woman nearly 50 years old...
Where's your father ?
Could he beat her ?
Doubt it

I still want to know your name, and what race it was...huh ?
Slow ~ Pro
7/30/2008 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:50pm
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
I'd like to know when that was. I'll pull the results, and also see what happened to Mercedes, motorcycle. So when was it ? What is...
I'd like to know when that was.

I'll pull the results, and also see what happened to Mercedes, motorcycle.

So when was it ?
What is your name ?

Let's see if you are telling the truth.

I raced against Mercedes, and she finished right ahead of me, in my defense, I was on a Cagiva.

But I would like you to post your full name, and the date of the race where you lapped her.

Or do you have 336 syndrome ?
superglue wrote:
It was last year. And he's only 19.
How ironic...I just went into the result system for Glen Helen.

I did a search for Mercedes Gonzalez. Unless the system is wrong,
Mercedes Gonzalez, has not been entered in a race at Glen Helen, in the last three years.
Slow ~ Pro
7/30/2008 2:56pm
flarider wrote:
Liar?
Did I hear, liar?
It's that 336 syndrome that's been going around
socalmx716
7/30/2008 8:13pm
Washougal was my first chance to see a WMA race in person and I am extremely impressed. I've always heard people refer to their speed as...
Washougal was my first chance to see a WMA race in person and I am extremely impressed. I've always heard people refer to their speed as B class at best, and those people are wrong. The girls at the front ran lap times that were equal to the guys who were in the Lites Consolation that didn't qualify to race on Sunday.

The other thing I want to say is that Jessica Patterson deserves a lot more respect that she gets. She is just as fast as Ashley and clearly doesn't want to give away her #1 plate. After seeing the crowd cheer when she went down while leading the first moto, I was pumped to see her take the second moto and the overall.
So are you unable to drink?
Rim Lock
7/30/2008 8:26pm
Rim Lock wrote:

superglue wrote:

Oh Geez..

Look dude, I really don't want you to die.
This is Motodrive. Or Vital or whatever it is these days.
We don't play soft ball here so grow up a bit.

The REALLY long posts you are making are making matters worse.
We really don't need to know all of your deepest and darkest feelings here.

Grow a sac and if any post that you are making is longer than a paragraph, then you have probably said too much. Food for thought there.

Take care,
Rimmy
7/31/2008 10:19am
superglue wrote:

Rim Lock wrote:
Oh Geez.. Look dude, I really don't want you to die. This is Motodrive. Or Vital or whatever it is these days. We don't play soft...
Oh Geez..

Look dude, I really don't want you to die.
This is Motodrive. Or Vital or whatever it is these days.
We don't play soft ball here so grow up a bit.

The REALLY long posts you are making are making matters worse.
We really don't need to know all of your deepest and darkest feelings here.

Grow a sac and if any post that you are making is longer than a paragraph, then you have probably said too much. Food for thought there.

Take care,
Rimmy
Well I am truely sorry rimjob if reading more than 10 words hurts your head.

You missed the point again. My point was that if I were a woman you would not have even used the liver thing. I am not thinned skinned, I am only dishearted when morons read posts and do not respond to the contents of the post. It is like mototalk is a digital playground for adults with ADHD. and they are not deep and dark feelings, I made observations others have made but didnt have the SAC to say it.
7/31/2008 10:26am
I too have some friends that raced against some top women motocrossers and the women were absolutely smoked, but noboy wants to hear it. AFter it...
Shenzi wrote:
what's your deal with "nobody wants to hear it", "I'm not PC and tell things how it is"??? What does being PC has to do with...
what's your deal with "nobody wants to hear it", "I'm not PC and tell things how it is"???

What does being PC has to do with the fact that women riders are slower than males? Do you live in a part of the country where they still think that women get jobs and work because it is quote-unquote: PC???

The fact that some people want to get more recognition, more exposure, more money to women mx is just a choice, nothing to do with being PC.

What do you mean "no one wants to hear that women are slower"??? LMAO!! There is no question and no debate about this. Women are slower. In pro soccer, pro basketball, tracks and fields, softball, etc, etc, males and females are separate, be it amateur or pro. Why? For some prejudiced reasons I believe that you're on the wrong track as far as PC or not PC.

I am all for more exposure to women MX and I wish, like all WMA riders, that the AMA would have given them more than 15 minutes motos, I wish they raced after the opening ceremonies, not before, I wish pro women would stick to pro races (not going back mixing with the amateurs and taking top spots from them with a much better equipment and being paid for it).

Exciting racing... so it's all about whips and jumping doubles... what about corner speed, sweet lines, bar to bar, being wide open until the checkered flag, what about racing, just fun, cool, simple racing.

There's no need to be PC or not, to appreciate WMA racing, or even the LL women motos, if you like MX and racing, you will appreciate women racing.

If it's all about being "PC" and making it all political then, not sure this is the place to debate. I guess we can take it all to another forum and talk about women's presence and place in society.

Your above comments are so shallow and generalizing, you don't even give name, place, etc. I have a friend female rider (who finished 5th at LL yesterday) and who smokes most A guys in our region, so there's always a counter-example to things.
once again people only see a word here or there and that triggers their responses instead of reading the entire post and really examining what I am saying. (I used whips and scrubs as an example of aggression so that is not all I look for in racing.
I have mentioned I do not care about your local tracks where a girl beats a ton of slow A riders. My point is that many riders need help and exposure and that exposure should go to the fastest, hardest charing riders, who do not make a MX national and those are not the women. It is good they are getting exposure I am just tired of hearing how they are just so fast yet instead of being politically correct and over inflating their speed all of you should instead be giving more accolades to the timing and receptability of the public and riding community to the women.
mcphilly
7/31/2008 10:34am
The top 5 riders in the womens class would have a hard time getting inside the top ten in the c class . Hats off too them its cool they race and its cool they have something out there for them but to the guy that said they were going the same pace as the pros in the consy race you are smoking crack . And some of the mens pros out there suck and couldnt even win the c lass LMFAO
dirtydaveCO
7/31/2008 11:13am

Yamaha24 wrote:

I think she races the Vet A class, not the pro class. Still very fast though.

Post a reply to: WMA

The Latest