WHeelie boy and motocross

P
3/16/2012 7:30am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2012 7:32am
P wrote:
Son, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I've been posting on these boards for more than a decade and i've talked about...
Son, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I've been posting on these boards for more than a decade and i've talked about damn near every topic in racing that there is to talk about so back up with that shit. Shit, even if I decided to only post about black racers why in the world would that matter to you???

Also, you're right, most people here probably don't listen to rap/Hip Hip as much as I do, but that shouldn't stop them from researching what they are talking about. His name is posted right on the front of the video.

Now, wait until you have a few more post before you try to fuck with me.

P
JBlain619 wrote:
Posts have nothing to do with knowledge especially in this sport as seen on here. Did your comeback at me really have a lame ass remark...
Posts have nothing to do with knowledge especially in this sport as seen on here. Did your comeback at me really have a lame ass remark that I need to post more? So post count=knowledge??? Mother fucker, I've forgotten more about this sport than you will ever know. Furthermore, I based my assesment on a totality of your responses that I've come across. 90% of your responses have come because its a JS7 post or a post about something to to do blacks in this sport.

You just might want to watch who you try to deem as a racist. Like you don't know me, you don't know my background, my involvement in this industry or the fact that I have a niece who is black.

Assumption is the root of all fuck ups, FYI!
I've seen your post and I'd say that your "knowledge" is debatable.

If I decided to post 100% about James Stewart why the fuck would that matter to you??? I don't say shit about white guys that post mostly about white riders. As long as they are talking moto why the fuck should I care?

Also, WHERE DID I "DEEM" SOMEONE RACIST? Your "assumption" in this case is your fuck up. Now please, back the fuck up and get off my nuts.

P
JBlain619
3/16/2012 7:41am
P wrote:
I've seen your post and I'd say that your "knowledge" is debatable. If I decided to post 100% about James Stewart why the fuck would that...
I've seen your post and I'd say that your "knowledge" is debatable.

If I decided to post 100% about James Stewart why the fuck would that matter to you??? I don't say shit about white guys that post mostly about white riders. As long as they are talking moto why the fuck should I care?

Also, WHERE DID I "DEEM" SOMEONE RACIST? Your "assumption" in this case is your fuck up. Now please, back the fuck up and get off my nuts.

P
The word is debatable. Second, knowledge is one thing, opinion is another. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Again, I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't even know if you ride or race. So, with that being said, I propose this. You dont live far from me, how about we settle this on the track. Lets see if that canary ass can back up your pit bull mouth!!!
P
3/16/2012 7:48am
JBlain619 wrote:
The word is debatable. Second, knowledge is one thing, opinion is another. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Again, I don't know you and you don't...
The word is debatable. Second, knowledge is one thing, opinion is another. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Again, I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't even know if you ride or race. So, with that being said, I propose this. You dont live far from me, how about we settle this on the track. Lets see if that canary ass can back up your pit bull mouth!!!
Settle on the track, how about we just settle it in person? I have no problem putting my foot in your ass. You started fuck'n with me, remember that.

P
Pdub
3/16/2012 7:53am
Wow, a fight? You guys really DO like hip hop! WoohooLaughing

C'mon P, you said "PLEASE back the fuck up..." who says "please"? LOL just messing with you bud. U mad?

JBlaine619, you are wrong about P, bottom line. Not that I expect you to care...

The Shop

P
3/16/2012 7:58am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2012 7:59am
Pdub wrote:
Wow, a fight? You guys really DO like hip hop! :woohoo: :laugh: C'mon P, you said "PLEASE back the fuck up..." who says "please"? LOL just...

C'mon P, you said "PLEASE back the fuck up..." who says "please"? LOL just messing with you bud. U mad?

JBlaine619, you are wrong about P, bottom line. Not that I expect you to care...
Pdub, I just get tired of these assholes coming around and talking shit. People were trying to imply that the bikes were stolen, apparently he didn't want to deal with that fact. I could understand if I rolled up and started yelling racist, racist, racist, but I didn't. He needs to take that shit right back where it came from.

P
jndmx
3/16/2012 7:59am
Pdub wrote:
Wow, a fight? You guys really DO like hip hop! :woohoo: :laugh: C'mon P, you said "PLEASE back the fuck up..." who says "please"? LOL just...

Wow, a fight? You guys really DO like hip hop!

OK that's just funny right there.......
JBlain619
3/16/2012 8:00am
P wrote:
Settle on the track, how about we just settle it in person? I have no problem putting my foot in your ass. You started fuck'n with...
Settle on the track, how about we just settle it in person? I have no problem putting my foot in your ass. You started fuck'n with me, remember that.

P
Are you fucking serious??? Do you really understand what kind of douchebag you look like with that response. Since you want to settle it off the track, I take it you don't race. So now your opinions and knowledge really are questionable. Like I said before I don't know you and maybe your boy Pdub is right maybe you're not like that and I'm wrong. I'm wrong a lot, I'm man enough to admit it. Im also man enough that if you want to throw, Im good with that too!
JBlain619
3/16/2012 8:04am
P wrote:
Pdub, I just get tired of these assholes coming around and talking shit. People were trying to imply that the bikes were stolen, apparently he didn't...
Pdub, I just get tired of these assholes coming around and talking shit. People were trying to imply that the bikes were stolen, apparently he didn't want to deal with that fact. I could understand if I rolled up and started yelling racist, racist, racist, but I didn't. He needs to take that shit right back where it came from.

P
Read my 1st mother fucking post again..."And I will agree with you on one thing P, they do have plenty of money to buy those bikes so i would say they are not stolen". I agreed with u! U implied that people were saying that shit bc it had to do with them being black. What other fucking video's have black dudes wheeling in the streets on here??? The Baltimore boys...Im from here and I know those bikes are stolen.

So who needs to back the fuck up? Won't man up and admit you were wrong about that will u!?!
P
3/16/2012 8:14am
P wrote:
Settle on the track, how about we just settle it in person? I have no problem putting my foot in your ass. You started fuck'n with...

P
JBlain619 wrote:
Are you fucking serious??? Do you really understand what kind of douchebag you look like with that response. Since you want to settle it off the...
Are you fucking serious??? Do you really understand what kind of douchebag you look like with that response. Since you want to settle it off the track, I take it you don't race. So now your opinions and knowledge really are questionable. Like I said before I don't know you and maybe your boy Pdub is right maybe you're not like that and I'm wrong. I'm wrong a lot, I'm man enough to admit it. Im also man enough that if you want to throw, Im good with that too!
If you're serious I'm for sure serious. Do you really think that I give a fuck what I "look like" with my response??? Most of the people that post here aren't man or woman enough to stand behind their post here, in person. I am. Whatever I say on-line I'll say to you in person.

Now, yes, I do ride and race every once in awhile. Look, like I said before, I've been around this board for decades and I've met plenty of people from these boards in person so don't question me about my knowledge of the sport of my love of the sport.

Also, I simply pointed out Meek should have plenty of money to guy a bike and that people were trying to imply that the bikes were stolen. Nothing more and nothing less. If you read that into it then maybe there is something to it. Why do you think that people were assuming that the bikes were stolen..............

P
JBlain619
3/16/2012 8:29am
So see, then you and I have way more in common than you assumed. I'm 38 yrs old, been riding since 2, racing since 11. MX, my family, boxing, and MMA are my passions. And sometimes I'm a little too passionate about 3 of them. Impossible to be too passionate about family!

P, in all honesty, I did not want this post to go in the negative direction. Its my fault. I shouldn't have said anything but agree with you that those dudes had plenty of money to buy those bikes and they weren't stolen. I was simply trying to point out that it appears to me and others, that you like to poke the fire on the whole race issue. I don't know what its like to be black and have sterotypes how people perceive me. I can't speak on that. What I do know, is how something can me misread, misinterpreted and taken extremely too far. My family and I are starting to get a glimpse of what that's like when we are out with my niece. As you probably will assume, we are all white and she is black. Me tho, I really don't give 2 fucks what people think of me. It's just my personality. It wasn't my intention to get in this big blow up with you. Like I said before, I was wrong and I apologize if I offended you. Now, if you still wanna throw blows, I'm down, like you, I'm not a pussy and will stand up for myself.
P
3/16/2012 8:39am
JBlain619 wrote:
So see, then you and I have way more in common than you assumed. I'm 38 yrs old, been riding since 2, racing since 11. MX...
So see, then you and I have way more in common than you assumed. I'm 38 yrs old, been riding since 2, racing since 11. MX, my family, boxing, and MMA are my passions. And sometimes I'm a little too passionate about 3 of them. Impossible to be too passionate about family!

P, in all honesty, I did not want this post to go in the negative direction. Its my fault. I shouldn't have said anything but agree with you that those dudes had plenty of money to buy those bikes and they weren't stolen. I was simply trying to point out that it appears to me and others, that you like to poke the fire on the whole race issue. I don't know what its like to be black and have sterotypes how people perceive me. I can't speak on that. What I do know, is how something can me misread, misinterpreted and taken extremely too far. My family and I are starting to get a glimpse of what that's like when we are out with my niece. As you probably will assume, we are all white and she is black. Me tho, I really don't give 2 fucks what people think of me. It's just my personality. It wasn't my intention to get in this big blow up with you. Like I said before, I was wrong and I apologize if I offended you. Now, if you still wanna throw blows, I'm down, like you, I'm not a pussy and will stand up for myself.
No problem dude. I didn't mean to fly off the handle so quick, but It bothers me that I can say something and people automatically put a tag on it and another member, that isn't black, can say the same thing and you don't hear a peep about it.

You seem like a guy that stands behind what he says so I can respect that. No blows necessary. When I think about it I'm too hold for that shit anyway.

P
Pdub
3/16/2012 9:08am
All kidding aside, I commend you two for settling that quickly and with honor. Back to moto...Cool
MR. X
3/16/2012 9:28am
I am officially dumber for reading this thread.
BobbyM
3/16/2012 9:35am
surfdunn wrote:
Just seen this video and at the 2:00 mark the one kid talks about wanting to try motocross. The kid can do some cool stuff on...
Just seen this video and at the 2:00 mark the one kid talks about wanting to try motocross. The kid can do some cool stuff on the street but do you think he would be able to ride MX. Still don't understand what the big thrill is with riding with no helmet though.
sooo...this is what it's come down to?

afuckingmazing...mufuckers have no talent...shiiiieeeiit
slipdog
3/16/2012 9:57am
Cigaro wrote:
Shits weak!

Well I'm no powerlifter, but wouldn't that technically be a military press?
huck
3/16/2012 10:14am
With Drama and Dyrdek backing them...I would assume there is plenty of money to buy the bikes.
3/16/2012 11:49am
What is actually illegal in this clip?

Riding without a license plate?
Reckless riding?
Helmet?

Being in the "entertainment" industry, as they are, is it possible that they actually got a permit to "film" that legally? Just a thought.

Are helmets required in California?

Sooo, what people are not liking is the reckless riding then? What if it is a legal video shoot, and it is actually in a controlled environment? Is that OK then?

Do people get in an uproar for gun fights and car chases which are clearly illegal but plentiful on "film"? Smile
E-man811
3/16/2012 12:17pm Edited Date/Time 3/16/2012 12:18pm
MeyerLarry wrote:
What is actually illegal in this clip? Riding without a license plate? Reckless riding? Helmet? Being in the "entertainment" industry, as they are, is it possible...
What is actually illegal in this clip?

Riding without a license plate?
Reckless riding?
Helmet?

Being in the "entertainment" industry, as they are, is it possible that they actually got a permit to "film" that legally? Just a thought.

Are helmets required in California?

Sooo, what people are not liking is the reckless riding then? What if it is a legal video shoot, and it is actually in a controlled environment? Is that OK then?

Do people get in an uproar for gun fights and car chases which are clearly illegal but plentiful on "film"? Smile
MeyerLarry "Sooo, what people are not liking is the reckless riding then? What if it is a legal video shoot, and it is actually in a controlled environment? Is that OK then?"

Yes, in my opinion, if you do it behind closed doors, I have no problem with it.

No, I have no problem with the reckless riding. People have a right to be in a hurry to be worm food.

What I specifically have a problem with is the attempt to glorify that behavior and legitimize it with cameos and name brands.
I have a problem with doing it in public places putting unsuspecting people's property and lives in danger.

I have a problem with people of influence promoting a video that condones and suggests that that behavior is a path to success or a way to follow one's dreams.

Your perspective changes when you bury enough people that wound up in the ground by doing something stupid that was glorified in a similar way.
3/16/2012 12:32pm
There probably came a point early on where legal stuff wasn't too 'entertaining' anymore, so producers, years ago, ended up portraying illegal things to "film" to actually entertain people through sensationalism.

This is simply a progression of that, and it hits close to our hearts!

I bet the stunt industry has a special place for those who have died glorifying illegal activities over the years.
Neil_Romero
3/16/2012 12:44pm
The bottom line is this video is idiotic shit. If they want to go do this stuff in an empty parking lot or field - go knock your self out (literally), but when you put others in harms way, that's not cool or funny. I don't care what color they are - if this was a couple of rich white kids it would be just as shitty.
3/23/2012 1:23pm
JBlain619 - "Instead they ride the street, admitting that they know its illegal. The have the option to do it correctly, so why don't they??? I think that's the bigger question."

Looks like they did!
Barrett57
3/23/2012 1:49pm
Torco1 wrote:
[img]https://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/myfuncards/LoveDating/lg/EvenWhenWeFight.jpg[/img]
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
slowvet
3/23/2012 5:22pm
Like rain off a ducks back P, no worries.
IceMan446
3/23/2012 5:35pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Seriously? I can do anything they are doing.
video to back that up? i want to see the armswag to legswag or gtfo.
video to back that up? i want to see the armswag to legswag or gtfo.
Armswag and legswag is about the gayest shit ever.

Who the hell came up with that?
Motodave15
3/23/2012 5:40pm
Hanaa80 wrote:
I don't think those guys can show up at a mx track. The owners of their bikes might catch them.
Got damn some of you guys.... first of all.. YNR IS YOUNG AND RECKLESS. provided by drama beats, which is in-turn sponsored by rob dyrdek... so im pretty damn sure those bikes are paid for and also they were filming for a video.

So all of you guys who think these were stolen are completely wrong!

now the bikes in new jersey thats a different story, but these im 100% sure there not stolen
Insider347
3/23/2012 7:46pm
Hanaa80 wrote:
I don't think those guys can show up at a mx track. The owners of their bikes might catch them.
Motodave15 wrote:
Got damn some of you guys.... first of all.. YNR IS YOUNG AND RECKLESS. provided by drama beats, which is in-turn sponsored by rob dyrdek... so...
Got damn some of you guys.... first of all.. YNR IS YOUNG AND RECKLESS. provided by drama beats, which is in-turn sponsored by rob dyrdek... so im pretty damn sure those bikes are paid for and also they were filming for a video.

So all of you guys who think these were stolen are completely wrong!

now the bikes in new jersey thats a different story, but these im 100% sure there not stolen
C'mon GuyB, no place on this board for videos with "nigger" being said in them, especially when they're portraying it to be ok. Bad stuff, regardless if he's gangster or a wangster. Just not cool.

Post a reply to: WHeelie boy and motocross

The Latest