WHeelie boy and motocross

surfdunn
Edited Date/Time 3/23/2012 7:46pm
Just seen this video and at the 2:00 mark the one kid talks about wanting to try motocross. The kid can do some cool stuff on the street but do you think he would be able to ride MX. Still don't understand what the big thrill is with riding with no helmet though.
|
GILLETT
3/15/2012 2:29pm
Is that Mookie at the 1:40 mark? Laughing
SteveS
3/15/2012 3:05pm
If they are in LA it would be easy enough to find out if he can ride motocross. Get a helmet and boots and goggles, throw that thing in the trunk of the Bentley and head out to Perris or someplace. Don't talk about it or make videos about it. Just do it.
slipdog
3/15/2012 3:08pm
I wonder if the dude on the POS yz 450 got any kind of sponsorship discount when he had his suspension revalved by TBT Racing??? Wink

The Shop

vet323
3/15/2012 3:25pm
roughneck wrote:
Wonder if the bikes have titles ? Woohoo
Sure the BIKES have titles.

Those riders don't know where those titles are, but the bikes HAVE titles.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
3/15/2012 3:28pm
Seriously? I can do anything they are doing.
BMP63
3/15/2012 4:49pm
GILLETT wrote:
It actually is Malcolm. I think this "Chino" character went to the Oakland supercross and Malcolm got to spend some time watching him do his thing on a bike.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/15/2012 4:51pm
Yeah, that looked like Mookie, and I wouldn't want to try the no-handed wheelie on pavement. Props to that guy.
Neil_Romero
3/15/2012 4:55pm
Yeah sure those kids have tons of talent to be able to do that stuff on a bike, but ZERO brains to be doing it on the streets with no helmet. I guess it just wouldn't be "cool" if they were doing it in a legal or sane manner.
I'm not sure who's the bigger idiot, the riders or the corpo sponsors who attached their names to this shit.
Ahhh I'm just a grumpy old guy.
se7enmx
3/15/2012 4:55pm
Props to breaking the law. Nice FMF decal on the truck at the end. Way to support the Y&R.
35smom
3/15/2012 6:07pm
Cant find the link.....but in Philly the other day a 14 yr old "wheelie" kid decided to play chicken with a mini van at an intersection. Guess who won? The kid was killed and the Honda had the front end wiped off. The driver took off and as far as I know hasnt been found.
Now whos in an up roar?....his freakin DAD. Our society is in need of an attitude adjustment lately I swear...
SMITH201
3/15/2012 6:25pm
surfdunn wrote:
Just seen this video and at the 2:00 mark the one kid talks about wanting to try motocross. The kid can do some cool stuff on...
Just seen this video and at the 2:00 mark the one kid talks about wanting to try motocross. The kid can do some cool stuff on the street but do you think he would be able to ride MX. Still don't understand what the big thrill is with riding with no helmet though.
They must have moved to LA from Baltimore, MD Smile
EastFlorida
3/15/2012 6:30pm
That stuff really disgust me. Riding illegal on the street, no helmets, nothing of any benefit.

Worst of all is the hippocracy of the soundtrack...

How long would a post last with someone throwing around the "N" word? Then why can a sound track stay on here that throws it out over and over again?

It doesn't make sense to me given the fact how many times I've seen some on here accuse others of being racist...

Where are the complaints now about the words used in this video???

OK, flame me now....
E-man811
3/15/2012 6:51pm
Talented? Yes.
Stupid and naive? Beyond measure.

I've know a lot of DEAD talented people.

Some of these morons will die too. then they'll be mourned and idolized.

That culture is so based on significance and doing anything respectfully and responsibly gets laughed at and loses all "cred".

It fukin' pisses me off to no end that any self respecting company would put there name on glorifying shit that is so irresponsible on a personal level and flat out reckless in the way of the influence that it has on other kids looking for that kind of significance. If FMF really had anything to do with that video, I'm done with FMF, for good.

The only warm an fuzzy is that the kid has a dream and believes he can get somewhere with his talent. Then, straighten up and fly right in going about it or end up a nobody, or worse, a dead nobody.

end rant.
Hanaa80
3/15/2012 6:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2012 7:31pm
SteveS wrote:
If they are in LA it would be easy enough to find out if he can ride motocross. Get a helmet and boots and goggles, throw...
If they are in LA it would be easy enough to find out if he can ride motocross. Get a helmet and boots and goggles, throw that thing in the trunk of the Bentley and head out to Perris or someplace. Don't talk about it or make videos about it. Just do it.
I don't think those guys can show up at a mx track. The owners of their bikes might catch them.
UAW_member
3/15/2012 7:10pm
They have an undeniable talent for acquiring very expensive, purpose built motorcycles.
slipdog
3/15/2012 7:18pm
GILLETT wrote:
BMP63 wrote:
It actually is Malcolm. I think this "Chino" character went to the Oakland supercross and Malcolm got to spend some time watching him do his thing...
It actually is Malcolm. I think this "Chino" character went to the Oakland supercross and Malcolm got to spend some time watching him do his thing on a bike.
Thought you were going to change that avatar NOOB...... LOL!
Neil_Romero
3/15/2012 7:18pm
E-man811 wrote:
Talented? Yes. Stupid and naive? Beyond measure. I've know a lot of DEAD talented people. Some of these morons will die too. then they'll be mourned...
Talented? Yes.
Stupid and naive? Beyond measure.

I've know a lot of DEAD talented people.

Some of these morons will die too. then they'll be mourned and idolized.

That culture is so based on significance and doing anything respectfully and responsibly gets laughed at and loses all "cred".

It fukin' pisses me off to no end that any self respecting company would put there name on glorifying shit that is so irresponsible on a personal level and flat out reckless in the way of the influence that it has on other kids looking for that kind of significance. If FMF really had anything to do with that video, I'm done with FMF, for good.

The only warm an fuzzy is that the kid has a dream and believes he can get somewhere with his talent. Then, straighten up and fly right in going about it or end up a nobody, or worse, a dead nobody.

end rant.
Well said.
3/15/2012 7:19pm
UpTiTe wrote:
video to back that up? i want to see the armswag to legswag or gtfo.
Ashleymx
3/16/2012 3:19am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2012 3:20am
I was never even close to being fast on a motocross track but wheelies, especially on the street came very easy to me. Those kids may have taken them to a slightly higher level but who wouldn't if that's all you practised everyday?

There is no way you could say he has talent or could go fast on a track judging by these YouTube vids. I think I'm living proof of that lol. You also need some intelligence to be fast or at least to be successful and the lack of helmet or any safety gear kinda ruins any chance of that I think.
Overdrive
3/16/2012 4:50am
UpTiTe wrote:
Really I second that, tired of hearing the "I can do that BS". Post it up or shut it up. If you going to come on here and say you can do it then lets see it ace. You have said this before in other thread of this type but have yet to show any proof, so I say your full of shit.
motogrady
3/16/2012 5:04am
Basketball guy Michael Jordan has run a Roadrace team in AMA for a few years.

When he started, he pulled a few homeboys that caught his eye doing stuff described here,
and took them racing.

None worked out.
reded
3/16/2012 5:58am
UpTiTe wrote:
You've got me beat because I know for a fact that I CAN"T ride a wheelie for 2 miles on pavement with no helmet and one handed while in heavy traffic mixed with stoplights and intersections. Even if the law allowed it I couldn't do it.
P
3/16/2012 6:22am
The guy on the 450 is Meek Mill. He is a rapper signed to Rick Ross' lable. I doubt the bikes are stolen, as some are suggesting. It's a shame that some of you are still so close minded. I'll leave it at that.

P
JBlain619
3/16/2012 6:49am
P wrote:
The guy on the 450 is Meek Mill. He is a rapper signed to Rick Ross' lable. I doubt the bikes are stolen, as some are...
The guy on the 450 is Meek Mill. He is a rapper signed to Rick Ross' lable. I doubt the bikes are stolen, as some are suggesting. It's a shame that some of you are still so close minded. I'll leave it at that.

P
Yea, I know who both of them are. And I will agree with you on one thing P, they do have plenty of money to buy those bikes so i would say they are not stolen. But...for you to talk about people being closed-minded is bullshit. I understand where you are going with this. Automatically, people saw a couple of black guys on here doing wheelies and probably assumed they were part of the Baltimore crew. I'm assuming they don't listen to rap music as much as you and I, so how could they know??? You only come on here and talk about black racers, never the sport in general. It's always about James and Mookie and how if anyone says anything derogatory about them, then they are a racist! Meek and Chino have the money to buy a truck or van, buy the gear, pay for entry's and go to their local tracks and ride or race like you and I do. Instead they ride the street, admitting that they know its illegal. The have the option to do it correctly, so why don't they??? I think that's the bigger question.
P
3/16/2012 7:02am
P wrote:
The guy on the 450 is Meek Mill. He is a rapper signed to Rick Ross' lable. I doubt the bikes are stolen, as some are...

P
JBlain619 wrote:
Yea, I know who both of them are. And I will agree with you on one thing P, they do have plenty of money to buy...
Yea, I know who both of them are. And I will agree with you on one thing P, they do have plenty of money to buy those bikes so i would say they are not stolen. But...for you to talk about people being closed-minded is bullshit. I understand where you are going with this. Automatically, people saw a couple of black guys on here doing wheelies and probably assumed they were part of the Baltimore crew. I'm assuming they don't listen to rap music as much as you and I, so how could they know??? You only come on here and talk about black racers, never the sport in general. It's always about James and Mookie and how if anyone says anything derogatory about them, then they are a racist! Meek and Chino have the money to buy a truck or van, buy the gear, pay for entry's and go to their local tracks and ride or race like you and I do. Instead they ride the street, admitting that they know its illegal. The have the option to do it correctly, so why don't they??? I think that's the bigger question.
Son, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I've been posting on these boards for more than a decade and i've talked about damn near every topic in racing that there is to talk about so back up with that shit. Shit, even if I decided to only post about black racers why in the world would that matter to you???

Also, you're right, most people here probably don't listen to rap/Hip Hip as much as I do, but that shouldn't stop them from researching what they are talking about. His name is posted right on the front of the video.

Now, wait until you have a few more post before you try to fuck with me.

P
WeiserGuy
3/16/2012 7:02am
If these boys are rolling with Ricky Ross ain't none of them bikes stolen.. RR is a playa, a balla, a runna, a stunna and he's a the real BOSS, just listen to his shit he tell ya. LOL.. Not a huge fan of music like this,, but they are making coin so keep on keeping on.. Illegal street riding with no helmet is down right ignorant in my book @ shouldn't be tolerated.. I grew up with a kid that could've matched these guys wheelie for wheelie.. Unfortunately he liked to do other stupid shit like get drunk and ride,, he got killed at the ripe old age of 21!!

These guys have skills which you obtain from repeatedly practing something.. Talent is something you can't teach, its god given and if they had talent with any functioning braincells they would be racing on a closed course track..

I really like Malcolm Stewart and his style, attitude, personality @ TALENT.. But placing himself around a crowd like this isn't a good thing for his career or image.. Mookie is a special talent and it would be a shame to see him sidetracked with things that will not benifit him, his family or racing career.. Like big James has said we racers and that's what we do,, hope he continues to focus on being a racer because we've seen were outside distractions have taken the FMOTPs career.
JBlain619
3/16/2012 7:20am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2012 7:21am
P wrote:
Son, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I've been posting on these boards for more than a decade and i've talked about...
Son, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I've been posting on these boards for more than a decade and i've talked about damn near every topic in racing that there is to talk about so back up with that shit. Shit, even if I decided to only post about black racers why in the world would that matter to you???

Also, you're right, most people here probably don't listen to rap/Hip Hip as much as I do, but that shouldn't stop them from researching what they are talking about. His name is posted right on the front of the video.

Now, wait until you have a few more post before you try to fuck with me.

P
Posts have nothing to do with knowledge especially in this sport as seen on here. Did your comeback at me really have a lame ass remark that I need to post more? So post count=knowledge??? Mother fucker, I've forgotten more about this sport than you will ever know. Furthermore, I based my assesment on a totality of your responses that I've come across. 90% of your responses have come because its a JS7 post or a post about something to to do blacks in this sport.

You just might want to watch who you try to deem as a racist. Like you don't know me, you don't know my background, my involvement in this industry or the fact that I have a niece who is black.

Assumption is the root of all fuck ups, FYI!

Post a reply to: WHeelie boy and motocross

The Latest