WHY WON'T THIS PUTRID NBC SPORTS APP WORK! Anyone have a fix?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2019 10:08 AM

So fucking sick of this POS app. It stoped working halfway through the SX season on my Chrome browser, but worked on my Safari on my mac desktop. Now I'm on the road and again the garbage won't come up on Chrome, Explorer, or Edge. It just sits there and fucking spins.

|

5/18/2019 10:10 AM

Starts in 5 min...

|

5/18/2019 10:11 AM

For me, on Chrome it was because of AdBlock. I use it on Pale Moon with no issues yet.

|

2001 RM125
2016 RMz450

5/18/2019 10:11 AM

10 mins past hour, it just started for me. Hope yours has started

|

5/18/2019 10:12 AM

Bauer wrote:

So fucking sick of this POS app. It stoped working halfway through the SX season on my Chrome browser, but worked on my Safari on my mac desktop. Now I'm on the road and again the garbage won't come up on Chrome, Explorer, or Edge. It just sits there and fucking spins.

Chill bruh it just started haha

|

5/18/2019 10:13 AM

Have used the app flawlessly for several years. I'm far from tech savvy.

|

2018 CRF250R

5/18/2019 10:16 AM

Yeah, haha, it's still sitting there, endlessly spinning...so funny, brah

|

5/18/2019 10:17 AM

Yeah, me too... the engine spins, but it doesnt fire up

|

5/18/2019 10:19 AM

My says no content available. Please reset your filters. Wtf does that mean!? Can somebody help?

|

5/18/2019 10:21 AM

Sideways wrote:

My says no content available. Please reset your filters. Wtf does that mean!? Can somebody help?

Mine is saying the same thing.

|

5/18/2019 10:25 AM

Nothing for everyone still it seems

|

5/18/2019 10:25 AM

Bauer wrote:

Yeah, haha, it's still sitting there, endlessly spinning...so funny, brah

Did this shit to me for Vegas.

Doing it again.

Just piss poor service. I've just finished watching Agueda, with No Problems whatsoever. I watch WSBK , MotoGP, and all other streams with No Problems. Now, this shit. Always a source of problems, is the NBC service.

|

5/18/2019 10:26 AM

To have your best chance of it working:
If in doubt about the state of your system, reboot it. This may not help at all, but I'm recommending this because it's not working with any of your browsers. This can be because your graphics driver or a background service is in a bad state.
There are other ways to find the service that is in a bad state. The simplest way is to restart your computer.

Then open the webpage, login, then start the stream and do not pause or rewind. Just let it play.
I'm hoping they'll fix the problems with their stream, but so far, they haven't.

Last year I had no issues with the nationals. I could pause, rewind, and watch the replays. It was rock solid.
Starting with Supercross, the only way I can watch it is to start it, preferably right on time, then put down the remote and let it run.

|

5/18/2019 10:26 AM

feelit2morrow wrote:

Have used the app flawlessly for several years. I'm far from tech savvy.

It's the international users that are having trouble.

We're still using NBC Sports Gold not NBC Sports where the gold app merge into for the US.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/18/2019 10:27 AM

Was not working for me... removed adblock from my browser extension now all is good. Can not get it working on my app via the phone though!

|

5/18/2019 10:32 AM

Tech stuff frustrates me very quickly. I have no patience or tolerance for it. I admit it's my fault for not being smarter but I refuse to pay for something that I'm supposed to figure out how to make work. If they want my money...it has to be one click and done. I don't think I'm alone here.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/18/2019 10:34 AM

SlowGoingFast.232 wrote:

Was not working for me... removed adblock from my browser extension now all is good. Can not get it working on my app via the phone though!

Same for me. disabled adblock for the nbc-domain then it started. The app is empty though..

|

5/18/2019 10:44 AM

The app will allow me to watch last years motos but still shows no content for live stuff....smh

|

5/18/2019 10:45 AM

I've tried everything. Whoever made this app for NBC should rot in hell. Fucking shitty ripoff. I'm not in the UK or Tasmania, I'm in Ventura, California, for fucks sake.

|

5/18/2019 10:56 AM

SlowGoingFast.232 wrote:

Was not working for me... removed adblock from my browser extension now all is good. Can not get it working on my app via the phone though!

I did the same and same results. I get an error message that says change filters but I don't see how to do it in my phone. My wife is able to get it to work on her iPhone.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

5/18/2019 10:57 AM

doesnt work for me eather when o cklick on buy now nothing happends.

|

5/18/2019 11:00 AM

sebastianer wrote:

doesnt work for me eather when o cklick on buy now nothing happends.

I had to buy it from the computer. Couldnt click on it from the phone. But now the app just says "No content availabe, please clear filters" And i have no idea how to do that!

|

5/18/2019 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2019 11:03 AM

SlowGoingFast.232 wrote:

Was not working for me... removed adblock from my browser extension now all is good. Can not get it working on my app via the phone though!

captmoto wrote:

I did the same and same results. I get an error message that says change filters but I don't see how to do it in my phone. My wife is able to get it to work on her iPhone.

Yep that's the problem for me via the app on the phone, no option to edit any filters ANYWHERE!




Looks like something needs tweaking on their side to get things working for the app users.

|

5/18/2019 11:14 AM

I thought they showed lcq's? Sounds like they aren't?

|

5/18/2019 11:15 AM

Mine worked fine

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

5/18/2019 11:17 AM

Well, it finally started working.

Not sure how long it will stay working.

As someone above wrote it should be 'click, and go in this day and age. It is with Mafioso Drongo Luongos set up.

Just a bit cranky - Been awake for over 48 hours now. Must stay seated on my bloody uncomfortable welding stool - if I sit in my old Grandads recliner, I'll be off with the fairies in an instant............

Hey, has it just gone onto 'coverage concluded' for all of you? Practice has finished, I know, but I'm not sure if it will come back on when the racing starts if I just leave that screen up.

|

5/18/2019 11:23 AM

SlowGoingFast.232 wrote:

Yep that's the problem for me via the app on the phone, no option to edit any filters ANYWHERE!




Looks like something needs tweaking on their side to get things working for the app users.

That's what mine showed too. I emailed about it and they said delete gold app, dl normal nbc sports app and login with your gold login details and it'll work. Did for me

|

5/18/2019 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2019 11:35 AM

|

5/18/2019 11:37 AM

Back on - 250 qualification it looks like.

I'm not going to touch a bloody thing, because I'm sure I'll bugger it up.

Boiling a bloody big batch of coffee, to keep me awake.

|

5/18/2019 11:41 AM

Worked flawless here.

|